HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Notices

I Was Once Caught Kung Fu Fighting: Or How Telus Undermined the Dangers of Hippos

Closed Thread

Old
03-20-2012, 04:45 PM
Pirate Deadpool
Sacco must go

vCash: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granlund2Pulkkinen View Post
Terrible choice

Come at me bro. Love me some Crosby/Penguins

Was your shell like... kinda soft but still crunchy?
I just lost respect for you. Cindy and the penguins? Ugh. Maybe its all of the pens bandwagon fans that live here that kill it for me. There's hardly any hockey fans here, but if they are hockey fans in vegas, they are either kings fans or pens fans and both are annoying as ****. I'd settle for red wings fans so at least we could talk smack about each other and relive the good old days. Sometimes I hate vegas for not having any teams except for the rebels. Almost everyone is a bandwagon fan here.

Old
03-20-2012, 04:48 PM
Gumballhead

vCash: 500
This is kind of exciting posting in an over 1000 post thread. Maybe we can set a record for most posts over 1000. Wouldn't that be exciting.

Old
03-20-2012, 04:49 PM
Granlund2Pulkkinen*
New Kid on the Block

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by The U View Post
I just lost respect for you. Cindy and the penguins? Ugh. Maybe its all of the pens bandwagon fans that live here that kill it for me. There's hardly any hockey fans here, but if they are hockey fans in vegas, they are either kings fans or pens fans and both are annoying as ****. I'd settle for red wings fans so at least we could talk smack about each other and relive the good old days. Sometimes I hate vegas for not having any teams except for the rebels. Almost everyone is a bandwagon fan here.
I feel ya... I am embittered to the Blackhawks after 2010 when everybody was "always a Blackhawks fan but never really showed it".

Been a big fan since the 90's.

1. Colorado Avalanche
2. Tampa Bay Lightning
3. Pittsburgh Penguins
4. Los Angeles Kings

Old
03-20-2012, 04:49 PM
Granlund2Pulkkinen*
New Kid on the Block

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Record Robot View Post
This is kind of exciting posting in an over 1000 post thread. Maybe we can set a record for most posts over 1000. Wouldn't that be exciting.
We've done that and gotten to 1,600 in the lounge. They just end up deleting the thread.

Someone go make the next Lounge thread.

Old
03-20-2012, 04:57 PM
Pirate Deadpool
Sacco must go

vCash: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granlund2Pulkkinen View Post
I feel ya... I am embittered to the Blackhawks after 2010 when everybody was "always a Blackhawks fan but never really showed it".

Been a big fan since the 90's.

1. Colorado Avalanche
2. Tampa Bay Lightning
3. Pittsburgh Penguins
4. Los Angeles Kings
If you ever came down here for the frozen fury you would not be a kings fan any more if you were an avs fan. The make you run the gauntlet and after going to the frozen fury year after year I'm sick of it. Several thousand kings fans line the entrance area to the arena and yell at avs fans a few feet away from you. It lasts maybe 5 to 10 minutes depending on when you plan on going into the arena. It's a tradition, but it really makes you want to punch every kings fan thats yelling within spitting distance in the face. I bet I would be treated better wearing an avs jersey on a road game against the wings in detroit. Next year I'm going to buy tickets for my samoan buddies and buy them avs tshirs to wear and see if people yell at them telling them that they suck.

Old
03-20-2012, 05:05 PM
TheStranger

vCash: 500
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1140413 New lounge thread, go

Closed Thread