HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Alexander Radulov - Radulov splits D vs. Chicago (6 points, 6 games)

Old
03-15-2012, 03:01 PM
tserberis*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
I think when the CBA negotiations are done, the NHL will agree to let its players play in the Olympics. Either way, guys like Ovechkin have said they are playing in the Olympics no matter what the NHL says. I don't see Sochi 2014 being a hurdle here.

If Radulov is fulfill the last year of his contract with Nashville, and then becomes RFA, it is perfectly legal for him to go back to the KHL. The agreement only covers players currently under contract.
No it is not. He is property of Nashville even when he is RFA and has no right to sign contract with other club be it NHL or KHL due to recent agreement between both.
And NHL has a great influence on IIHF. So to let him play in the Olympics will be decided based on his actions. If he bolts and breaks rules IIHF can suspend him and then no Olympics.

tserberis* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 03:04 PM
tserberis*

Ovechkin can say what ever he wants. He is non factor.

tserberis* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Paranoid Android
ERMAHGERD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tserberis View Post
No it is not. He is property of Nashville even when he is RFA and has no right to sign contract with other club be it NHL or KHL due to recent agreement between both.
And NHL has a great influence on IIHF. So to let him play in the Olympics will be decided based on his actions. If he bolts and breaks rules IIHF can suspend him and then no Olympics.
Nashville would hold his rights, but Radulov would be free to sign in any league. The agreement only covers players under contract. It does not cover free agents.

Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 03:09 PM
Preds311

I don't see Poile burning the rest of the ELC without Rads signing longterm.

Preds311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 03:11 PM
predfan98

Quote:
Originally Posted by tserberis View Post
well, the iihf was ineffective when he bolted the first time, so i don't think the nhl has any influence.... and i don't think they would suspend him from the olympics..
so we just disagree about this...

and i've read several other places that when he is 27..... and has fulfilled only his elc that he is ufa......that the rfa year won't count then....

whatever..... it will be murky and muddy

aside....it's hailing again...2nd day in a row

predfan98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 03:21 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
Oddly enough, I don't care if Radulov comes back, fulfills his contract, and then goes back to Russia. It would be awesome to have him for the play offs.
I agree.

Especially since he'd be highly motivated to perform well.

triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 03:23 PM
Snipeshow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds311 View Post
I don't see Poile burning the rest of the ELC without Rads signing longterm.
Have they even spoken about anything remotely close to a future contract?

Snipeshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 03:23 PM
PredsChik

Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post

mother effer!

Today sucks and hail makes it worse, please win tonight so not all is lost.

PredsChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 03:29 PM
Paranoid Android
ERMAHGERD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipeshow View Post
No. They haven't even talked period as far as I know. I would be highly surprised if Poile offers him a contract without him playing a game for us yet.

Old
03-15-2012, 03:32 PM
Preds311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipeshow View Post
Who knows. I imagine DP and Rads agent have spoken on this matter. If he wants this burned up in a 2 month span, he will have to sign longterm.

Preds311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 03:34 PM
Landeskog

Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
well, the iihf was ineffective when he bolted the first time, so i don't think the nhl has any influence.... and i don't think they would suspend him from the olympics..
so we just disagree about this...

and i've read several other places that when he is 27..... and has fulfilled only his elc that he is ufa......that the rfa year won't count then....

whatever..... it will be murky and muddy

IIHF only cares about one thing from the NHL... that they let the players play in WC and Olympics.
IIHF also cares about dollars and cents but who doesn't.

Landeskog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Russian Pred
ˇNo Pasarán!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypredsfan View Post
So I try to mow and the mower fires up for about 1 minute then dies. Now it won't fire up. So I come back hoping for something to cheer me up but still nothing. I hope the KHL steps in like they promised. Sneaky russians.
Off topic but since you mentioned - You may have water in the gas tank. Happens after the mower had been sitting for a while (due to condensation). It should cost about $25 at the repair shop.

Russian Pred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 05:41 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

nah, drop a little starter fluid in the carb, it'll fire up. If it continues check your plugs.

triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 05:51 PM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman View Post
nah, drop a little starter fluid in the carb, it'll fire up. If it continues check your plugs.
I just woke up (3rd shifter) and expected maybe something has changed since this morning but I see it has not. Pretty much sucks.

On the mower, I'm also guessing it's a fuel issue. The filter was all clogged up and I blew it out with compressed air but I'm not convinced it did much good. Oh well, that's off topic. Don't want to make TMI upset

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 06:57 PM
TMI
Mod Supervisor

Quote:
I just woke up (3rd shifter) and expected maybe something has changed since this morning but I see it has not. Pretty much sucks.

On the mower, I'm also guessing it's a fuel issue. The filter was all clogged up and I blew it out with compressed air but I'm not convinced it did much good. Oh well, that's off topic. Don't want to make TMI upset

Yeah nothing has changed. It's 4am in Moscow right now, so maybe you'll hear something at work tonight

TMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 07:06 PM
uocooco

According to Bob Hartley, Radulov is only waiting for his visa to come over.

in french

http://tvasports.ca/tvasports/hockey...15-173510.html

uocooco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 07:15 PM
NoNecksCurse

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Beckham View Post
According to Bob Hartley, Radulov is only waiting for his visa to come over.

in french

http://tvasports.ca/tvasports/hockey...15-173510.html
translate to english.. pretty please?

NoNecksCurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Jonesey
KCCO

Google Translate

Alexander Radulov would be en route to Nashville, according to what our colleague Bob Hartley revealed in the show The Spirit Team. The former coach of the Atlanta Thrashers added that the player would soon be in the NHL.

Must see video:

Telephone interview Bob Hartley Team spirit

"I spoke with a Russian agent and he confirmed that the suitcases were made ​​of Alexander Radulov and he waits for his visa before returning with the Predators, said Hartley. He is very happy to be back in America and around the NHL. "

That's now several weeks since the Radulov people talking. According to the present regulations of the National Hockey League, the Russian player is still under contract with the Predators, despite his defection to the KHL for 2006-2007.

Predators therefore have the power to repatriate Russian and add to their training without passing through the ballot, which is not necessarily happiness of Directors General of Association of the West.

Despite the complexity of Radulov case, all admit, however, that the Predators have the legal right to exploit the situation. In recent discussions between the Directors General in Boca Raton, Florida, it was said that Radulov was a winner in every situation and that the Predators did not necessarily have initiated this whole thing.

Jonesey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 07:20 PM
bluepred

too slow I guess...posted above first...

bluepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 07:31 PM
JohniusMaximus
Digging the Sarchasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trade Legwand View Post
Google Translate

Alexander Radulov would be en route to Nashville, according to what our colleague Bob Hartley revealed in the show The Spirit Team. The former coach of the Atlanta Thrashers added that the player would soon be in the NHL.

Must see video:

"I spoke with a Russian agent and he confirmed that the suitcases were made ​​of Alexander Radulov and he waits for his visa before returning with the Predators, said Hartley. He is very happy to be back in America and around the NHL. "

That's now several weeks since the Radulov people talking. According to the present regulations of the National Hockey League, the Russian player is still under contract with the Predators, despite his defection to the KHL for 2006-2007.

Predators therefore have the power to repatriate Russian and add to their training without passing through the ballot, which is not necessarily happiness of Directors General of Association of the West.

Despite the complexity of Radulov case, all admit, however, that the Predators have the legal right to exploit the situation. In recent discussions between the Directors General in Boca Raton, Florida, it was said that Radulov was a winner in every situation and that the Predators did not necessarily have initiated this whole thing.
Well that's just great. He finally decides to come back and someone goes all Buffalo Bill on him and turns him into luggage. Ten bucks says it was a Detroit fan.

JohniusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 07:34 PM
I Will Son
An Army of One

Wait what?

I Will Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Insanepredator

Send a message via Skype™ to Insanepredator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trade Legwand View Post
Google Translate

Must see video:

Insanepredator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 07:36 PM
AtlantaWhaler
Thrash/Preds/Sabres

I believe other sources before Hartley

AtlantaWhaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2012, 07:38 PM
Paranoid Android
ERMAHGERD

Yeah I don't buy this. Unless of course Radulov plans on coming over against Ufa's wishes.

Old
03-15-2012, 07:38 PM
SavageSteve

Quote:

OT - Did you use ethanol tainted fuel? The EtOH used in fuel-blend gasoline is very hydroscopic (it is anhydrous and unstable and attracts water vapor to stabilize) and if the gas cap is not a vapor/pressure type, it will often make the fuel worthless if the vehicle sits for a while. Either drain it out or use Sta-Bil to bind the water molecules.

Anyway, I'll believe Radu will be back when I see Trotz's neck extend out like ET!! Besides, it looks like he's luggage now and won't require a visa!

SavageSteve is offline   Reply With Quote