HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Leafs Lounge V.46 - It's Me Against The World

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-16-2012, 01:24 AM
  #1
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 28,412
vCash: 500
Leafs Lounge V.46 - It's Me Against The World


Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:25 AM
  #2
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,603
vCash: 500
Lol spot on. Spot on.

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:26 AM
  #3
Schenn
In Rod We Trust
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,840
vCash: 816
First! Hah!

EDIT: damn it.

Schenn is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:26 AM
  #4
RaskY
GLG
 
RaskY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posts: 10,852
vCash: 500
Phion man....i called it way before...

RaskY is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:27 AM
  #5
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,603
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenn View Post
First! Hah!

EDIT: damn it.
Hahahaha in yo face.

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:27 AM
  #6
Terrence
Homeless
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,100
vCash: 500
Leafs Lounge Medal Table

Gold- Phion
Silver- Ball Hockey
Bronze- Naz

Poster
BertCorbeau63514
BIitz*611320
DirtyDion030112
disgruntleddave0011
Garbs0011
Hurt1438
IBeL13f0101
JMcLeaf0022
kamosko991146
Leaf Rocket54514
Loso0022
MeowLeafs56213
MoreMogilny1113
Mr Ball Hockey0101
Nazem Kadri1124
Phion Keneuf81110
Quarter0011
RaskY53210
Schenn61411
SeenSchenn20011
Terrence0213
TML g u n n e R s0325
Tootoo Train0011
TyBOZAK*0101

Reading Material

45- Milk was a bad choice: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1135405
44- Rock >>>> Rap AINEC: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1134665
43- How long will they mourn us?: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1133595
42- We need to have a conversation: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1132511
41- Better than the 40th, worse than the 42nd: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1131323
40- Return to the Golden Age: Welcome back BIitz and Quarter: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1130319
39- The Official BIitz Come Back Thread: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1127725
38- Midgets, Battle Shots, and Tanks: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1124735
37- Zenith for Quarter and a 1st: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1122213
36- NHA Revoked! Hockey-Talk Freedom!: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1120629
35- The NHA Act Begins: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1117425
34- The educated and high class GDT: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1113827
33- Meow, Report back your findings: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1110553
32- Bert to kiss cam e5: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1106787
31- Ask not what your lounge can do for you, but what you can do for your lounge: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1104703
30- Kessel: 4 years in a row: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1101989
29- Untitled Edition: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1098811
28- AKA The NHL 12 thead: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1096671
27- PS3 Rules…Also, follow the rules: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1095367
26- Now Hiring! BIitz on the Chopping Block: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1093337
25- Dave Hodge Subliminals: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1089681
24- A new start: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1086201
23- SeenSchenn2 CHOKES, Loses to BIitz – LL4LYFE Vol1: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1081719
22- Generic Titles Will Not Hold a Brother Down!: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1081017
21- BIitz is now BLitz: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1079549
20- How about the crown meet the throne, right here: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1075253
19- A New Year, Same Old Lounge (MoreMogilny Appreciation Thread): http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1066695
18- History has been made: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1062485
17- Dear Guests: Who Are You and Why Are You Lurking Our Lounge? Go Away: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1062451
16- Hurt by a Tootoo Train because I wanted More Mogilny on my Leaf Rocket: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1056811
15- Never a dull moment in here!: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1050107
14- Stop reading & Go watch Lion King….NOW: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1040737
13- Bacon Bacon Bacon also Selena: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1031673
12- AKA, The Selena Gomez Fan Club: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1020771
11- Look Momma, No Hands: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1013017
10- The Big 1-0! Gold Jerry! Gold!: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1001769
9- All My People!: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=988485
8- Words I never said: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=977845
7- This could really be a good life, good life…: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=36029791
6- I am livin’ life in the fast lane!: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=34514055
5- Say, Say what you want….: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=31983418
4- V 5.0: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=861354
3- The Redeadening: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=836884
2- The Sequel: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=816964
1- Misc. Off Topic Chatter: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=799962

Terrence is online now  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:27 AM
  #7
JAMmer124
Independent Living
 
JAMmer124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Welland, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,409
vCash: 500
technically RaskY, it shoulda been me, I called it within the first five pages of 45


but a rap title works for me.


Phion, Kirstin approves this thread.

JAMmer124 is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:27 AM
  #8
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 28,412
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaskY View Post
Phion man....i called it way before...
sorry i didnt see

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:28 AM
  #9
JAMmer124
Independent Living
 
JAMmer124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Welland, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,409
vCash: 500
I got a medal


JAMmer124 is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:28 AM
  #10
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 28,412
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ball Hockey View Post
technically RaskY, it shoulda been me, I called it within the first five pages of 45


but a rap title works for me.


Phion, Kirstin approves this thread.
sorry as well lol

and all good, as long as Kristin is happy we all are happy

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:29 AM
  #11
JAMmer124
Independent Living
 
JAMmer124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Welland, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,409
vCash: 500
hey Terrence, only attractive female avys get medals

JAMmer124 is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:29 AM
  #12
BertCorbeau
Moderator
 
BertCorbeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,810
vCash: 500
... I hate you Phion

BertCorbeau is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:30 AM
  #13
Terrence
Homeless
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,100
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ball hockey View Post
hey terrence, only attractive female avys get medals
3 > 1.

Terrence is online now  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:30 AM
  #14
JAMmer124
Independent Living
 
JAMmer124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Welland, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,409
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
sorry as well lol

and all good, as long as Kristin is happy we all are happy
haha no worries i wasnt around anyway haha.

and well we need to keep her happy, seeing as she's the only attractive one left with Bridgit disappearing

JAMmer124 is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:30 AM
  #15
RaskY
GLG
 
RaskY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posts: 10,852
vCash: 500
Omg now naz makes one..

RaskY is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:31 AM
  #16
JAMmer124
Independent Living
 
JAMmer124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Welland, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,409
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
3 > 1.
Silver >>>>>>> no medal


and Kirstin/Bridgit > all

JAMmer124 is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:31 AM
  #17
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,603
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaskY View Post
Omg now naz makes one..
Make another one. We're taking over the board with lounges.

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:31 AM
  #18
TML4eva*
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,677
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
Leafs Lounge Medal Table

Gold- Phion
Silver- Ball Hockey
Bronze- Naz

Poster
BertCorbeau63514
BIitz*611320
DirtyDion030112
disgruntleddave0011
Garbs0011
Hurt1438
IBeL13f0101
JMcLeaf0022
kamosko991146
Leaf Rocket54514
Loso0022
MeowLeafs56213
MoreMogilny1113
Mr Ball Hockey0101
Nazem Kadri1124
Phion Keneuf81110
Quarter0011
RaskY53210
Schenn61411
SeenSchenn20011
Terrence0213
TML g u n n e R s0325
Tootoo Train0011
TyBOZAK*0101

Reading Material

45- Milk was a bad choice: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1135405
44- Rock >>>> Rap AINEC: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1134665
43- How long will they mourn us?: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1133595
42- We need to have a conversation: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1132511
41- Better than the 40th, worse than the 42nd: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1131323
40- Return to the Golden Age: Welcome back BIitz and Quarter: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1130319
39- The Official BIitz Come Back Thread: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1127725
38- Midgets, Battle Shots, and Tanks: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1124735
37- Zenith for Quarter and a 1st: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1122213
36- NHA Revoked! Hockey-Talk Freedom!: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1120629
35- The NHA Act Begins: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1117425
34- The educated and high class GDT: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1113827
33- Meow, Report back your findings: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1110553
32- Bert to kiss cam e5: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1106787
31- Ask not what your lounge can do for you, but what you can do for your lounge: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1104703
30- Kessel: 4 years in a row: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1101989
29- Untitled Edition: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1098811
28- AKA The NHL 12 thead: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1096671
27- PS3 Rules…Also, follow the rules: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1095367
26- Now Hiring! BIitz on the Chopping Block: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1093337
25- Dave Hodge Subliminals: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1089681
24- A new start: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1086201
23- SeenSchenn2 CHOKES, Loses to BIitz – LL4LYFE Vol1: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1081719
22- Generic Titles Will Not Hold a Brother Down!: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1081017
21- BIitz is now BLitz: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1079549
20- How about the crown meet the throne, right here: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1075253
19- A New Year, Same Old Lounge (MoreMogilny Appreciation Thread): http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1066695
18- History has been made: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1062485
17- Dear Guests: Who Are You and Why Are You Lurking Our Lounge? Go Away: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1062451
16- Hurt by a Tootoo Train because I wanted More Mogilny on my Leaf Rocket: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1056811
15- Never a dull moment in here!: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1050107
14- Stop reading & Go watch Lion King….NOW: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1040737
13- Bacon Bacon Bacon also Selena: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1031673
12- AKA, The Selena Gomez Fan Club: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1020771
11- Look Momma, No Hands: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1013017
10- The Big 1-0! Gold Jerry! Gold!: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1001769
9- All My People!: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=988485
8- Words I never said: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=977845
7- This could really be a good life, good life…: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=36029791
6- I am livin’ life in the fast lane!: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=34514055
5- Say, Say what you want….: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=31983418
4- V 5.0: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=861354
3- The Redeadening: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=836884
2- The Sequel: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=816964
1- Misc. Off Topic Chatter: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=799962
Didn't I have the second most post??

TML4eva* is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:31 AM
  #19
Terrence
Homeless
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,100
vCash: 500
at Naz's lounge.

Terrence is online now  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:32 AM
  #20
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,603
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazem Kadri View Post
Didn't I have the second most post??
Ball beat you by 1.

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:32 AM
  #21
JAMmer124
Independent Living
 
JAMmer124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Welland, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,409
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazem Kadri View Post
Didn't I have the second most post??
nope I got you by a single

JAMmer124 is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:33 AM
  #22
Terrence
Homeless
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,100
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazem Kadri View Post
Didn't I have the second most post??
No sir, you didn't. And it doesn't count if you go back and post in 45 because it isn't locked yet.

Terrence is online now  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:33 AM
  #23
TML4eva*
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,677
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaskY View Post
Omg now naz makes one..
That was for Lolz. Hahaha

TML4eva* is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:35 AM
  #24
Terrence
Homeless
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,100
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ball Hockey View Post
Silver >>>>>>> no medal


and Kirstin/Bridgit > all
You barely beat me. Consider yourself lucky. If I wasn't so busy today.....

And lies.

Terrence is online now  
Old
03-16-2012, 01:36 AM
  #25
JAMmer124
Independent Living
 
JAMmer124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Welland, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,409
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
You barely beat me. Consider yourself lucky. If I wasn't so busy today.....

And lies.
I wasn't on at all today, like three posts since I went to bed last night. No excuses

JAMmer124 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.