HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Cool web page.

Closed Thread

Old
11-15-2004, 07:31 PM
AG9NK35DT8*

vCash: 500
Cool web page.

Found this on the boards some where, its a page dedicated to darcy hordichuk. I wanted to see some fights and i clicked on the Jason Sturdwick one vs Hordichuk, I never knew Sturdwick could throw down like that, nice to see this guy will be ina NYR sweater this year or next.Seems like he will be a very good role model and leader.Whats the lose of checkiong it out every hockey fan loves fights, and hord looks like he is a sloppy fighter and not that good at all, he is jutst throwing useless punches not even looking.

Click on the arows to the right of the screen, they are kind of invisible but go down to NHL vidoe clips od 2002-2003 season and click on HORD vs Sturd its a good fight plus there are others.

http://www.darcyhordichuk.com/index2.htm

Old
11-16-2004, 12:06 AM
Chief

There's two fights with Mel Angelstad. One of them is an amazing rock 'em sock 'em robot fight. Must see for any fight fan!

Old
11-16-2004, 01:56 AM
Balej20*

The fight against simon...Simon landed some BOMBS

Closed Thread