HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

World Junior Championships

Closed Thread

Old
11-17-2004, 01:39 PM
Form and Substance

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
You seem to have that age old problem of a spouse who enjoys your company, sign up for my behavioural modifacation course and this can change, I promise you a life of being banished to a room with satellite.
Oh come on Mcphee, not that wolf dance again! We've seen it already!

Old
11-17-2004, 01:44 PM
Duster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by saskhab

...Personally, I think letting Kostitsyn go to the tourney would be a great move. I think we have to remember that it is only about 5 games that he will miss. It's an opportunity to play on a big stage, and for him to get some goals. It's a great opportunity for him, and the team, to see how he is progressing against other people his age.
I agree and as probably do most people. However, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if BG said no. It's possible that management may feel that lessons learned so far will be unlearned if he is allowed to play on a team where he will be reverting to his old "habits". Judging by how Jarvis carefully manages Kostitsyn's ice time, the powers that be seem to be very careful with him so far and appear quite reluctant to take any risks.

Closed Thread