HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

Electronic Dance Music Thread PT. II

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-18-2012, 06:58 PM
  #351
Krishna
Registered User
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 82,303
vCash: 500
here's the times

Time ET DJ
FRIDAY FRIDAY
4p Live Preview Special
430p Cosmic Gate
530p Madeon
6p Paige
715p Funkagenda
745p Fatboy Slim
9p SPECIAL GUEST
10p Armin van Buuren
11p Funkagenda
1230a Zomboy
130a Pendulum
230a Friday EDC NYC Replay

SAT SAT
11a EDX
1245p Michael Woods
2p Chris Lake
315p Cazzette
430p SPECIAL GUEST
6p Calvin Harris
730p SPECIAL GUEST
9p Avicii
11p Carl Cox
1a Steve Angello
3a Saturday EDC NYC Replay


SUN SUN
11a Armin van Buuren-WarmUp (ASoT Invasion)
12p Sied van Riel (ASoT Invasion)
1p SPECIAL GUEST
2p Tritonal (ASoT Invasion)
315p SPECIAL GUEST
430p John O'Callghan (ASoT Invasion)
545p Gareth Emery (ASoT Invasion)
7p Markus Schulz (ASoT Invasion)
815p SPECIAL GUEST
930p Armin van Buuren (ASoT Invasion)
12a SPECIAL GUEST
1a R3hab
3a Chuckie
4a Borgore
5a Manufactured Superstars
6a Sunnery James/Ryan Marciano
7a Quintino
830a Bassjackers
10a Bobby Burns

Krishna is offline  
Old
05-18-2012, 07:11 PM
  #352
Krishna
Registered User
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 82,303
vCash: 500
Disappointed with Fatboy Slim so far... His first 25 mins were the same as his Ultra set

Krishna is offline  
Old
05-18-2012, 07:23 PM
  #353
Krishna
Registered User
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 82,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
here's the times

Time ET DJ
FRIDAY FRIDAY
4p Live Preview Special
430p Cosmic Gate
530p Madeon
6p Paige
715p Funkagenda
745p Fatboy Slim
9p SPECIAL GUEST
10p Armin van Buuren
11p Funkagenda
1230a Zomboy
130a Pendulum
230a Friday EDC NYC Replay

SAT SAT
11a EDX
1245p Michael Woods
2p Chris Lake
315p Cazzette
430p SPECIAL GUEST
6p Calvin Harris
730p SPECIAL GUEST
9p Avicii
11p Carl Cox
1a Steve Angello
3a Saturday EDC NYC Replay


SUN SUN
11a Armin van Buuren-WarmUp (ASoT Invasion)
12p Sied van Riel (ASoT Invasion)
1p SPECIAL GUEST
2p Tritonal (ASoT Invasion)
315p SPECIAL GUEST
430p John O'Callghan (ASoT Invasion)
545p Gareth Emery (ASoT Invasion)
7p Markus Schulz (ASoT Invasion)
815p SPECIAL GUEST
930p Armin van Buuren (ASoT Invasion)
12a SPECIAL GUEST
1a R3hab
3a Chuckie
4a Borgore
5a Manufactured Superstars
6a Sunnery James/Ryan Marciano
7a Quintino
830a Bassjackers
10a Bobby Burns
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
http://www.reddit.com/r/trance/comme..._this_weekend/

Follow the link and then click Stream.. it will download a file, if you have itunes installed, open it and it will start the stream

Quoting both so lazy people can see.. Will keep editing this post unless others post so i don't spam the thread


Chase and Status are the Special Guests for now. Should have been knife party


Last edited by Krishna: 05-18-2012 at 07:58 PM.
Krishna is offline  
Old
05-18-2012, 09:08 PM
  #354
Krishna
Registered User
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 82,303
vCash: 500
Armin Van Buuren going on in a few mins

Krishna is offline  
Old
05-19-2012, 12:46 AM
  #355
Krishna
Registered User
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 82,303
vCash: 500
I don't understand why they put out Schedules for the Stream if they aren't going to follow it.. Stayed up til now so I could hear Pendulum play.. But it's Armin van Buuren again

Krishna is offline  
Old
05-19-2012, 12:32 PM
  #356
Benny Lava
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Anaheim
Country: Marshall Islands
Posts: 8,044
vCash: 500
The ASOT stage is streaming on di.fm. Rank 1 is up now.

http://listen.di.fm/public3/trance.pls

Benny Lava is offline  
Old
05-19-2012, 12:43 PM
  #357
Krishna
Registered User
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 82,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Lava View Post
The ASOT stage is streaming on di.fm. Rank 1 is up now.

http://listen.di.fm/public3/trance.pls
Thanks.. The ASOT site has been down

Krishna is offline  
Old
05-19-2012, 02:53 PM
  #358
Krishna
Registered User
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 82,303
vCash: 500
http://soundcloud.com/edmtunestv/eri...001-18-05-2012

Eric Prydz' essentials mix from Yesterday

01. Fehrplay – Incognito [Pryda Friends]
02. Pryda – The Gift (EPIC Remix)
03. Eric Prydz & Andreas Postl – Mighty Love (Eric’s Tweak Edit)
04. M83 – Midnight City (Eric Prydz Very Private Remix)
05. Pryda – Tijuana
06. Eric Prydz vs. Chromeo vs. Madonna – Into The Night (Miami 2010 Mashup)
07. Pryda – Allein [Virgin]
08. Pryda – SW4 [Virgin]
09. Andre Sobota – Voyager [Pryda Friends]
10. Gotye feat. Kimbra – Somebody That I Used To Know (Richard Knott Bootleg)
11. Depeche Mode – Big Muff [Mute]

Krishna is offline  
Old
05-19-2012, 07:51 PM
  #359
Fly Boy
Aye Sir!
 
Fly Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 2,084
vCash: 500
I liked Calvin Harris' set. Cannot wait for tomorrow, trance up the wazoo. That block from 2pm until midnight should be ******* awesome:

Tritonal
Special Guest
John O'Callghan
Gareth Emery
Markus Schulz
Special Guest
Armin Van Buuren

I fully expect one of those two "Special Guest" spots to be either Sander Van Doorn or Ferry Corsten. Either way I cannot wait!

Fly Boy is offline  
Old
05-19-2012, 07:57 PM
  #360
Krishna
Registered User
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 82,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Boy View Post
I liked Calvin Harris' set. Cannot wait for tomorrow, trance up the wazoo. That block from 2pm until midnight should be ******* awesome:

Tritonal
Special Guest
John O'Callghan
Gareth Emery
Markus Schulz
Special Guest
Armin Van Buuren

I fully expect one of those two "Special Guest" spots to be either Sander Van Doorn or Ferry Corsten. Either way I cannot wait!
Their sets should be out later today.. All of the A State of Trance performers are playing today and they are being replayed tomorrow..

As for the special guests, No idea about the first one.. the 2nd at 8:15 is probably Bassnectar as he is starting at 8:15

Krishna is offline  
Old
05-19-2012, 09:11 PM
  #361
Fly Boy
Aye Sir!
 
Fly Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 2,084
vCash: 500
I was wondering why the hell I hadn't heard "The Veldt" yet today. Avicii seems to be the first to bust it out, good for him. He plays alot of his own stuff, but his playlist hasn't been terrible by any means.

Fly Boy is offline  
Old
05-19-2012, 09:24 PM
  #362
Krishna
Registered User
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 82,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Boy View Post
I was wondering why the hell I hadn't heard "The Veldt" yet today. Avicii seems to be the first to bust it out, good for him. He plays alot of his own stuff, but his playlist hasn't been terrible by any means.
Its a bit more downbeat than his usual sets but its still pretty good

Krishna is offline  
Old
05-19-2012, 09:31 PM
  #363
Krishna
Registered User
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 82,303
vCash: 500
Everyone seems to love Atom by Nari & Milani.. Everyone so far today i believe has played it.. Even a few of the people over on the ASOT stream

Krishna is offline  
Old
05-20-2012, 01:16 AM
  #364
McGhostbuster
Who ya gonna call?
 
McGhostbuster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 7,563
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
Everyone seems to love Atom by Nari & Milani.. Everyone so far today i believe has played it.. Even a few of the people over on the ASOT stream
It's the new Levels, dur, In My Mind, dur. etc.

It's fun, but it's going to be annoying soon.

On a side note, who's stoked for EDC Vegas!!!! Anyone wanna do a HF meet up of some sort, if you coherent that is.

McGhostbuster is offline  
Old
05-20-2012, 04:19 AM
  #365
heutZe
Registered User
 
heutZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Norway
Country: Norway
Posts: 1,312
vCash: 500
Everyone who bought the Pryda-album will be able to download Tijuana for free!

Amazing track!!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, 5 internets to the first person who guess where the "vocal" sample in this Maetrik track is from!


heutZe is offline  
Old
05-20-2012, 11:26 AM
  #366
elias026
Registered User
 
elias026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,044
vCash: 500
for anyone that is really good at finding songs
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17343805
whats the first song thats plays from 0:00 to 4:00 min

if someone finds it ill give them all my vcach

elias026 is offline  
Old
05-20-2012, 06:00 PM
  #367
Fly Boy
Aye Sir!
 
Fly Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 2,084
vCash: 500
A new favorite of mine from Sebastian Ingrosso's set yesterday.


Fly Boy is offline  
Old
05-20-2012, 07:12 PM
  #368
Krishna
Registered User
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 82,303
vCash: 500
Just found out that a Camp Bisco will be held in Philly.. Sweet

Krishna is offline  
Old
05-20-2012, 07:18 PM
  #369
tobo
Registered User
 
tobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Belgium
Posts: 2,551
vCash: 500


22 years later, still a classic.

tobo is offline  
Old
05-20-2012, 07:29 PM
  #370
Krishna
Registered User
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 82,303
vCash: 500
There's tons of Artists.. Why reply sets..

Krishna is offline  
Old
05-20-2012, 11:29 PM
  #371
Krishna
Registered User
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 82,303
vCash: 500
Anyone know when Beam Me Up by Cazette is being released?

Krishna is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 10:21 PM
  #372
Krishna
Registered User
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 82,303
vCash: 500
It's ON! Here is Phase 1 of the Budweiser Made in America Fest Lineup:

JAY Z, Pearl Jam, Skrillex, Miike Snow, Afrojack, Calvin Harris, Odd Future, D'Angelo, Maybach Music (feat. Rick Ross, Wale, Meek Mill), Passion Pit, Santigold, Dirty Projectors, X, Janelle Monae, Prince Royce, Rita Ora, Savoy (DJ set), The Knocks & more to be announced...



God damn it.. Why skrillex.

Should get Knife Party and Bingo PLayers

Krishna is offline  
Old
05-22-2012, 08:47 PM
  #373
4thline4life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,595
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
Anyone know when Beam Me Up by Cazette is being released?
I thought I heard next week.

4thline4life is offline  
Old
05-22-2012, 08:52 PM
  #374
4thline4life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,595
vCash: 500
Any deep house fans? Hot creations has been putting out nothing but fire for the last year or so...just great music.

4thline4life is offline  
Old
05-23-2012, 03:07 PM
  #375
Krishna
Registered User
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 82,303
vCash: 500
Man, **** afrojack.

Cancelled his show here because he booked another show here in September..

Kicker is, these tickets were 40 bucks.. Those tickets are 100

Krishna is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.