HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Selling Pairs for Tonight: 3/22 Blues

Old
03-22-2012, 02:22 PM
BigKing
Spot Picker

vCash: 500
Selling Pairs for Tonight: 3/22 Blues

Tonight's game was the last game available for the season ticket exchange program for unused tickets. I had the foresight back in December to load up on this game because i figured there would be playoff implications. Of course, I didn't expect St. Louis to be the top team in the league but still, it was a good move. The problem is that I can't sell them through the ticket exchange and the tickets are presented in a way that selling them on craigslist would lead people to believe the tickets are not real as they are pretty sparse and do not look like regular tickets. With that being said, I'd like to offer them up to the members of this board for well below the listed price these ticekts would go for and, in some instances, less than what I pay for my season seats. I have the following to offer:

Section 305, Row 3, Seats 11,12: $30 Total
Section 305, Row 5, Seats 7,8: $25 Total
Section 313, Row 9, Seats 17,18: $20 Total
Section 304, Row 10, Seats 13,14: $20 Total

This is a first come, first serve deal via PM. I can forward you the tickets via the ticket exchange and then we will be on the honor system as far as paying me at the game tonight. Obviously, this will lead me to feel more comfortable with regular posters inquiring but I imagine there won't be any issues...just don't be a dick and we'll be fine

I sit in Section 306 so I will be close to these locations so meeting between 1st and
2nd intermission should work just fine. I'll be the guy in the black Doug Zmolek jersey. Don't worry...I'm the only one.

BigKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2012, 02:34 PM
Ron
Bandwagon Since 1967

Hell, I can't give them away and you expect cash for them?

Speaking of which, I might have a free offer for one ticket at 2 p.m., stay tuned.

Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2012, 02:44 PM
BigKing
Spot Picker

Well, they've already been paid for technically so why not try. No offense to fandom or anything, but I'm not going to go through the hassle of forwarding tickets to everyone for free and continually checking back here to do so...just too busy at work to be a cool guy today.

If they don't get used then no big deal to me...i already lost the money by not going to the games earlier in the season.

BigKing is offline   Reply With Quote