1. Columbus - Nail Yakupov
2. Edmonton - Ryan Murray
3. Montreal - Mikhail Grigorenko
4. Minnesota - Matt Dumba
5. New York (I) - Griffin Reinhart
6. Tampa Bay - Morgan Reilly
7. Toronto - Filip Forsberg
8. Anaheim - Alex Galchenyuk
9. Carolina - Radek Faksa
10. Winnipeg - Brendan Gaunce
11. Buffalo - Teuvo Tervainen
12. Washington - Zegmus Girgensons
13. Calgary - Jacob Trouba
14. San Jose - Matt Finn
15. Phoenix - Sebastien Collberg
16. Ottawa - Hampus Lindholm
17. Columbus (VIA LA) - Ludvig Bystrom
18. Washington (VIA COL) - Cody Ceci
19. Florida - Pontus Aberg
20. Dallas - Derek Poulliot
21. Boston - Tomas Hertl
22. New Jersey - Malcolm Subban
23. Chicago - Andrei Vaselevski
24. Nashville - Gemel Smith
25. Philadelphia - Olli Maata
26. Tampa Bay (VIA DET) - Oscar Dansk
27. Vancouver - Tom Wilson
28. Pittsburgh - Martin Frk
29. New York (R) - Jarrod Maidens
30. St.Louis - Mark Jankowski
Jacob Trouba is too low. I'd say NYI take him.
Buffalo has enough wingers and they probably want players with size. Radek Faksa or 1 of the d-men would be their pick in my opinion.
I can't see Carolina taking Radek Faksa with Brandon Sutter there already, who is pretty similiar.
Olli Maatta and Cody Ceci are way too low.
I agree with most in that 3 goalies in the first probably won't happen... I'd even be mildly surprised if both subban and vasilevski went in the first.
Also I cannot see Gemel Smith in the first, I see him as a 3rd rounder who might sneak into the 2nd
Overall though I like your thought process... Your top ten fills the needs and drafting tendencies of each of the teams which really intrigues me.. If teams draft more on a team need basis rather than BPA I could see the top ten looking very similar to yours
I also like Teravainen up there... 11 might be too high but I think he's criminally underrated