HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Notices

Vermette

Old
04-09-2012, 08:36 PM
okiepig

vCash: 500
At this point I am skeptical if Lankow should get another year, but he may surprise in the second season starting Thursday, I agree this team is a much improved team overall from the past couple of seasons.. it's simply amazing how Don Maloney can keep coming up with gems like Vermette, Ray Whitney, Virbata (remember he was not tearing it up in Fla) and this once in a lifetime pennies on the dollar signing of Mike Smith..
I think the difference will be a fighter like Smith over a soft minded Russian that so let the game get in his head that he was pretty much worthless against the Wings..
I was hoping to draw the Wings just so we could savor getting that monkey off the back once and for all, I think the Yotes can match up pretty well with them on ice.
A lot at this time of the year is won or lost between the ears, that's where a Dave Tippett now that the goal tending issues seem to be behind us can dominate, he can get nearly everything these guys have nearly every night.. I have never seen a team that is so relentless no matter the score...
that's coaching.
I expect to be watching hockey another month at least.

okiepig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2012, 09:01 PM
AZviaNJ
@AZviaNJviaNY

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk View Post
Vermette has already doubled Turris's hit total on the season in his 15 games as a Coyote.
Wait, wait, wait.......you said doubled Turris' hit total on the season. Please confirm when exactly did Turris have a hit.....I'm not talking about getting hit or running into his teammate given lack of knowledge with the system (quite a few of those)......but an actual a hit on an opposing player. Please share game, perioid, time, shift.

AZviaNJ is offline   Reply With Quote