HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

The new DefenNse

Old
03-27-2012, 12:34 PM
Ironmanrulez
Rookie Mistake

vCash: 500
The new DefenNse

Yes guys.

First i should mentioned that i donŽt have seen the TB game so this is the thread motivated by the games in march before TB.

IŽam really impressed by the whole team and their defensive ability. I really give credit to Bryz for playing really good and sometimes outstanding! I also must give credit to the forwards who have adjusted their game tremendously. Also the coaching staff is a huge part of the new style in my opinion.

But in fact it is what it is!!

IŽam in love with the big N. What the hell is this guy thinking? Does he looked videos of Prongers play in the playoffs? And does he think Philly need a new mean defensive weapon??

OMG GrossmanN is really the answer to all our questions. At least to all my question. IŽam not confident after the aquisition of him, but he makes me smiling the whole day. In my opinion he is one of the best players and most important players on the roster.

I love the way he and Coburn shut down Malkin and Ovechkin. That was an oustanding job with the help from Couturier and Bryz. In this game i saw a long playoff run for the first time this season...

If GrossmanN can stay up at this level of play he will be one of the most mentioned names, when it comes to best players in the playoffs!!

Sry guys i must tell this to someone ;D

Ironmanrulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 01:03 PM
achdumeingute

He's been outstanding game in and game out. I have no idea why Dallas didn't want this guy longterm.

achdumeingute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 01:28 PM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by achdumeingute View Post
He's been outstanding game in and game out. I have no idea why Dallas didn't want this guy longterm.
Love how he has played with us. Easily and i mean easily he has been our beat defender since the deadline. Easily. That being said i really reallyyyyyy hope this is not just a new team fad. A lot of playera do well on a new team to do ****** the next season. But im willing to take that chance

sa cyred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 01:37 PM
FlyersFan61290

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Love how he has played with us. Easily and i mean easily he has been our beat defender since the deadline. Easily. That being said i really reallyyyyyy hope this is not just a new team fad. A lot of playera do well on a new team to do ****** the next season. But im willing to take that chance
Mez is a prime example

FlyersFan61290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 02:01 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Wing or Retire!

vCash: 156
I was thinking of fixing the typo in the thread title, and then I realized what was going on. Well played.

03-27-2012, 02:43 PM
achdumeingute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan61290 View Post
Mez is a prime example
Well, Mezs biggest issue is that he does things to take himself out of the play. He will try to hit at the blue line, miss, and then it's a 2 on 1.

Grossmann and Coburn both play much safer and use their bodies to sheild the puck/reroute an opponent very well.

achdumeingute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 02:56 PM
MsWoof

Does anyone know how long Kimmo is out with his upper body injury?

MsWoof is offline   Reply With Quote