HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Back to Basics Boosts Bruised Brian Boyle

Old
03-29-2012, 02:43 AM
Whoot Whoot
Biased-NYR-Homer

vCash: 500
Back to Basics Boosts Bruised Brian Boyle

A transformation in progress!; beast-mode Boyle, a blasting bombing breaking behemoth, boasting brilliant backchecks, bountifully blocking blue-line ballistic blasts, boldly, beautifully beating and banging bitter blasphemers out of the beloved King's blessed blue-ice. At the dot Boyle badly badgers baffled and beguiled faceoff-men while bedazzling all-true believing, bleeding-heart blue-shirted buffs in the blue seats, basically beastly.

What more can you ask of a third liner? He must be praised for this recent surge given all he has sacrificed for his team. I still remember him shaking in pain on the bench not too long ago and now he is in beast mode - and the team succeeds. All Boyle talk here.

Whoot Whoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2012, 03:04 AM
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash

He was a beast against the Peg.

Recently, he's looked like a third liner. I hope he can keep it up and not revert back to fourth line get-embarrassed-by-Spezza Boyle.

BlueshirtBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2012, 04:52 AM
bettercallstaal
Custom User Title

vCash: 1120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoot Whoot View Post
A transformation in progress!; beast-mode Boyle, a blasting bombing breaking behemoth, boasting brilliant backchecks, bountifully blocking blue-line ballistic blasts, boldly, beautifully beating and banging bitter blasphemers out of the beloved King's blessed blue-ice. At the dot Boyle badly badgers baffled and beguiled faceoff-men while bedazzling all-true believing, bleeding-heart blue-shirted buffs in the blue seats, basically beastly.

What more can you ask of a third liner? He must be praised for this recent surge given all he has sacrificed for his team. I still remember him shaking in pain on the bench not too long ago and now he is in beast mode - and the team succeeds. All Boyle talk here.
good god how long did it take you to come up with that? lol. He had just a beast game against the Jets. I hope he can keep this up because that Brian Boyle in the playoffs is a nightmare for the opposition.

bettercallstaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2012, 06:05 AM
Ryan McDonut
McD for Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoot Whoot View Post

What more can you ask of a third liner?
He must be praised for this recent surge given all he has sacrificed for his team. I still remember him shaking in pain on the bench not too long ago and now he is in beast mode - and the team succeeds. All Boyle talk here.
skill

Ryan McDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2012, 06:44 AM
JayQueensNY88*

WhatI love is that i always liked Boyle and wanted him when he was in L.A... I never had a complaint,now hes is heating up and im not surprised..Im also not surprised about this thread and I also wont be surprised to see the 90% of this board that bashed him left and right now love him......

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!

JayQueensNY88* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2012, 06:51 AM
NYRSchrute217

I'm no Boyle fan, quite the opposite actually, but he's playing good hockey right now. Hope it continues and he finds some consistency.

NYRSchrute217 is offline   Reply With Quote