HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Minnesota Wild
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mikael Granlund III

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-20-2012, 11:28 PM
  #326
Fel 96
JFC
 
Fel 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 56,873
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
Nice one.

Fel 96 is offline  
Old
05-20-2012, 11:45 PM
  #327
NHL1674
Whatever...
 
NHL1674's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 13,819
vCash: 165
Pssst.....Granlund......how about now?


NHL1674 is offline  
Old
05-20-2012, 11:53 PM
  #328
Fel 96
JFC
 
Fel 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 56,873
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
So good.

Fel 96 is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 08:44 AM
  #329
TZM
Par too easy
 
TZM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kerava
Country: Finland
Posts: 2,525
vCash: 500
More of these!

TZM is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 09:42 AM
  #330
Haite
x
 
Haite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,929
vCash: 500
http://www.startribune.com/sports/wi...1&c=y#continue

Didn't see this linked here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russo
But the Wild and Granlund's agent say discussions have been positive and there's no reason to sound the alarm bells. Granlund has said over and over that he is ready for a new challenge and that his intent is to sign with the Wild.

So while it might take a few days to finalize paperwork, all indications are the Wild will very soon announce the signing of Granlund to a three-year, $2.7 million contract -- the maximum for a 2010 draft pick -- along with potentially lucrative performance bonuses.

Wild fans have waited for Granlund with bated breath ever since the team selected him ninth overall in the 2010 draft. Getting the deal done will lower the temperature of fretful fans -- well, at least for the time being. Instead of agonizing over, "When's Granlund going to sign?" fans can move along and solely worry about whether the Wild will land Zach Parise on July 1.

Haite is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 10:08 AM
  #331
Haite
x
 
Haite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,929
vCash: 500

Haite is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 10:59 AM
  #332
Hagged
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Country:
Posts: 2,007
vCash: 500
Fluttering saucerpasses of the season of disappointment 11-12:



#GranlundWatch

Hagged is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 11:09 AM
  #333
ABjr*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 53
vCash: 500
How long do you guys have Heatley signed?
Wish you could trade him for Filppula.
I think after you get some real value for money , instead of Heatley, you'll have a great team in future!
Gonna miss Mikke's plays very much. Have fun and take good care of him.

Edit. Not trying to be disrespectful...think Heatley was great back in the day, but i doubt he will use all the tools he has anymore. Hope I am wrong and he can be the same old Heatley, he used to be.


Last edited by ABjr*: 05-21-2012 at 11:19 AM.
ABjr* is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 11:32 AM
  #334
ABjr*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 53
vCash: 500

ABjr* is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 11:40 AM
  #335
ABjr*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 53
vCash: 500




ABjr* is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 11:41 AM
  #336
ABjr*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 53
vCash: 500

Sry, had to. Fi(n)nished now

ABjr* is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 11:44 AM
  #337
Generic User
Moderator
From Concentrate.
 
Generic User's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Twin Cities
Country: United States
Posts: 8,190
vCash: 500
He's Finnish, yet he's just getting started.

Generic User is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 11:48 AM
  #338
ABjr*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 53
vCash: 500
So happy for you Wild. This kid lives for hockey and you'll have a great chance to get your team isnpired by him.

ABjr* is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 11:52 AM
  #339
GopherState
Repeat Offender...
 
GopherState's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: X Marks The Spot
Posts: 22,855
vCash: 500
Quote:
Granlund is planned for the place rumored to be the number one chain in Minnesota Mikko Koivu the breast.
Don't ever change Google Translate. Always wondered why Koivu was keeping Church's Chicken out of the Twin Cities.

__________________
Blog: First Round Bust: A Cast of Thousands celebrating a rather dodgy track record of Minnesota Wild Drafting.

"Will beats skill when skill doesn't have enough will."
-Doug Woog
1974 1976 1979 2002 2003 2014?
GopherState is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 11:58 AM
  #340
ABjr*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 53
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GopherState View Post
Don't ever change Google Translate. Always wondered why Koivu was keeping Church's Chicken out of the Twin Cities.
Google translate never fails, to make non sense.

ABjr* is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 12:21 PM
  #341
ABjr*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 53
vCash: 500
Your link was from sportti.com and i don't know if my english is any better than google translates, but i'll give it a try:
Mikael Granlund's hockey season ended on sunday after the bronze game vs. Czech Republic. There has been much speculation about Granlund being mentally tired. The results have not been as good as a year ago, but the skill is still there.
- Let's talk about next season after I have something to tell, said Granlund during the Worlds.
According to Minnesota Star tribune, Granlund will sign a contract with the Wild in next ten days. If the contract is not signed, the Wild will lose their rights to Granlund.
-It will take a few days making the contract, but everything points out to the fact that Wild will sign Granlund for three years and 2,7M"
There might be some big bonuses included in the contract, writes Michael Russo from the Star tribune.
Russo has gotten some information from agents, that the talks have been in good spirit. Granlund himself didn't also deny that the step to NHL will be taken, in Sport Content's interview.
This summer Granlund has time to concentrate in hockey. Last year he had high school, army and all the media publicity about that one certain goal and the worldchampionship title to carry.
There has been even speculation about Granlund playing in line with Koivu. Granlund will probably not be playing in the middle for his first NHL season.

ABjr* is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 12:31 PM
  #342
Minnesota
Global Moderator
L'Étoile du Nord
 
Minnesota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Country: United States
Posts: 17,991
vCash: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABjr View Post
Your link was from sportti.com and i don't know if my english is any better than google translates, but i'll give it a try:
Mikael Granlund's hockey season ended on sunday after the bronze game vs. Czech Republic. There has been much speculation about Granlund being mentally tired. The results have not been as good as a year ago, but the skill is still there.
- Let's talk about next season after I have something to tell, said Granlund during the Worlds.
According to Minnesota Star tribune, Granlund will sign a contract with the Wild in next ten days. If the contract is not signed, the Wild will lose their rights to Granlund.
-It will take a few days making the contract, but everything points out to the fact that Wild will sign Granlund for three years and 2,7M"
There might be some big bonuses included in the contract, writes Michael Russo from the Star tribune.
Russo has gotten some information from agents, that the talks have been in good spirit. Granlund himself didn't also deny that the step to NHL will be taken, in Sport Content's interview.
This summer Granlund has time to concentrate in hockey. Last year he had high school, army and all the media publicity about that one certain goal and the worldchampionship title to carry.
There has been even speculation about Granlund playing in line with Koivu. Granlund will probably not be playing in the middle for his first NHL season.
I'm guessing there will be some bets hinged on this.

Minnesota is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 12:46 PM
  #343
Jarick
Doing Nothing
 
Jarick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: St Paul, MN
Country: United States
Posts: 25,032
vCash: 500
I have a gut feeling Granlund will have more impact at center but will start out on the wing. Especially with Big Brother making sure he doesn't get killed.

Jarick is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 12:55 PM
  #344
ABjr*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 53
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
I have a gut feeling Granlund will have more impact at center but will start out on the wing. Especially with Big Brother making sure he doesn't get killed.

Makes sense. So he might start with Mikko.
Hope he won't be killed. I am afraid he will. Wish you still had Boogy around

ABjr* is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 12:57 PM
  #345
Minnesota
Global Moderator
L'Étoile du Nord
 
Minnesota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Country: United States
Posts: 17,991
vCash: 1000
Kassian - Koivu - Granlund.

Make it happen.

Edit: With all those set-up guys, Kassian is guaranteed to get some goals.

Minnesota is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 06:26 PM
  #346
NHL1674
Whatever...
 
NHL1674's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 13,819
vCash: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
Kassian - Koivu - Granlund.

Make it happen.

Edit: With all those set-up guys, Kassian is guaranteed to get some goals.
Ohhh....we so need to make that line. Do it, Yeo!!!

But it does make sense, someone may need to protect him early on. And call me crazy, but I think Koivu would go all "Momma Bear" with the kid. Anyone messes with the cub, and Krazy Koivu will be activated. Actually, this could be a win-win situation since Koivu does better when angry.

NHL1674 is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 08:01 PM
  #347
GopherState
Repeat Offender...
 
GopherState's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: X Marks The Spot
Posts: 22,855
vCash: 500
Granlund Watch Day 2 looks to be done without a pen put to paper. Had some fun with the news (or lack of it).

GopherState is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 08:10 PM
  #348
Fel 96
JFC
 
Fel 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 56,873
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
GranlundWatch

We need more discussion!

Fel 96 is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 08:18 PM
  #349
Minnesota
Global Moderator
L'Étoile du Nord
 
Minnesota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Country: United States
Posts: 17,991
vCash: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel 96 View Post
GranlundWatch

We need more discussion!
I made a "contribution."

Minnesota is offline  
Old
05-21-2012, 08:44 PM
  #350
Wild48
Ski U Mah
 
Wild48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Duluth
Country: United States
Posts: 1,731
vCash: 500
I motion that all granlund watch tweets reference @russostrib

Wild48 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.