HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Notices

Game #78: St. Louis Blues vs. Chicago Blackhawks // Lets clinch the central edition

Old
03-30-2012, 10:41 AM
trevorftw
Voice of Reason

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmykay View Post
Thats amazing! I was at that game 3 years ago too. And guess what? I'm going Saturday! This is awesome.
Me too!!! Deja vu anyone?

Bring on the fireworks!

trevorftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2012, 02:24 PM
PocketNines
Only a 2 year window

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDEuph View Post
A Detroit loss tonite makes Saturday nights game so much more exciting. We will be able to clinch at home, with me in attendance...awesomely vs the same team we clinched the playoff spot 3 yrs ago. I only hope we can get the STC rockin' like we did that night.
I think you're missing what I'm saying. There is NO result in the DET/NSH game tonight where the Blues can clinch the division. Saturday's Blues game will be for the division title no matter what happens.

PocketNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2012, 03:30 PM
bluemandan
Ya Ma Goo!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketNines View Post
I think you're missing what I'm saying. There is NO result in the DET/NSH game tonight where the Blues can clinch the division. Saturday's Blues game will be for the division title no matter what happens.
I'm kinda glad of that. I'd hate to capture the title while idle.

bluemandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2012, 04:38 PM
BDEuph
Hotty Toddy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketNines View Post
I dig what you are saying man. In my reply I mentioned that with a wins lose we can clinch at home on Saturday, versus the same team we clinched the playoff spot almost 3 years ago. I under stand we cannot clinch while idle; I'm just excited to see how electric the Scottrade Center will be on Saturday night. Hope it can capture the same energy of April 2009

BDEuph is offline   Reply With Quote