HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The History of Hockey
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The History of Hockey Relive great moments in hockey history and discuss how the game has changed over time.

1991-92 season rosters for espn nhl hockey 2005

Closed Thread

Old
11-23-2004, 03:07 PM
GentlemanOfLeisure
Ride Space Mountain

vCash: 500
1991-92 season rosters for espn nhl hockey 2005

Hi, I have just completed the entire rosters for all 22 teams for the 1991-92 season for espn nhl hockey. Not to mention the 2 expantion teams in Ottawa and Tampa with there full rosters as of the 1992 draft. and the other 6 teams I have put professional free agents and IHL/AHL players on it. Guys like Kent Nilsson, Mats Naslund, Scott Gruhl, Pookie Reddick, Kari Takko, ect. This is for PS2. I dont have the online capacity yet, if someone would like this let me know, I am not trying to sell this, I just want to see if people other than myself would like this. I spend 3 months entering in the players info and doing research on the players I didnt remember to good. So there is a ton of detail here. I remember being a kid and playing the sega gensis game nhl93 with the same rosters and wondering "what if I could trade Al Iafrate to Los Angeles for Tony Granato" No I could do it.

Old
11-23-2004, 06:41 PM
KOVALEV10*

Hey man I have that game too! Its ****in rules! And I am also a fan of old teams and have bought the old edmonton team of the 80-s, the habs team of the 70-s and the habs team of 1993, canucks team of 94, islanders team of 1980 and added the whole roster to the teams. Could you please give me the rosters of the 5 top teams of those 22 teams you have done your research on? Thanks in advance!

Old
11-26-2004, 06:19 PM
BuppY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machoking2003-04
Hi, I have just completed the entire rosters for all 22 teams for the 1991-92 season for espn nhl hockey. Not to mention the 2 expantion teams in Ottawa and Tampa with there full rosters as of the 1992 draft. and the other 6 teams I have put professional free agents and IHL/AHL players on it. Guys like Kent Nilsson, Mats Naslund, Scott Gruhl, Pookie Reddick, Kari Takko, ect. This is for PS2. I dont have the online capacity yet, if someone would like this let me know, I am not trying to sell this, I just want to see if people other than myself would like this. I spend 3 months entering in the players info and doing research on the players I didnt remember to good. So there is a ton of detail here. I remember being a kid and playing the sega gensis game nhl93 with the same rosters and wondering "what if I could trade Al Iafrate to Los Angeles for Tony Granato" No I could do it.
You got a lot of time on your hands

Closed Thread