HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2012 Offseason Trades & FA Acquisitions Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-26-2012, 03:15 PM
  #326
kasper11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: New York
Posts: 6,883
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunk Moreland View Post
I'm willing to bet that Steve Staois will return to the team next season. They just had an online chat with fans on the Isles website, gotta think that they intend on bringing him back.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=79790
Don't forget that we have openings for assistant coaches as well. He could be the head coach in waiting in waiting.

kasper11 is offline  
Old
04-26-2012, 05:12 PM
  #327
hb6947
Hooked Since '78
 
hb6947's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Bellmore, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,020
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaponover View Post
!!! No, that's too much!!!
Who or what do you take out?

I counter with our first and Lee or Bailey and our first.

The fact is Weber a perennial Norris Trophy candidate. In my thinking, Lee's value is decreased because there is a chance NASH will lose him as he has returned to ND for next season signifying he most likely wants to test the free agency next summer. And as we all know, Bailey has yet to put it all together at center.

The thing going for the Bailey and our first trade would be that Bailey is signed for next season, young and NASH is a bit lite at center going forward. That assumes NASH can't afford Weber and think that Bailey will benefit from a change of scenery and a better supporting cast.

hb6947 is offline  
Old
04-26-2012, 07:00 PM
  #328
LeapOnOver
Registered User
 
LeapOnOver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Iskan, S. Korea
Country: South Korea
Posts: 3,383
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hb6947 View Post
Who or what do you take out?

I counter with our first and Lee or Bailey and our first.

The fact is Weber a perennial Norris Trophy candidate. In my thinking, Lee's value is decreased because there is a chance NASH will lose him as he has returned to ND for next season signifying he most likely wants to test the free agency next summer. And as we all know, Bailey has yet to put it all together at center.

The thing going for the Bailey and our first trade would be that Bailey is signed for next season, young and NASH is a bit lite at center going forward. That assumes NASH can't afford Weber and think that Bailey will benefit from a change of scenery and a better supporting cast.
I don't know I guess it's not that bad of a trade I just am really looking forward to this first pick this year. You have to give something to get something though so it's a fair offer I just don't want to part with our 1st. What about Bailey, Nino, and our 2nd?

LeapOnOver is offline  
Old
04-26-2012, 07:04 PM
  #329
LeapOnOver
Registered User
 
LeapOnOver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Iskan, S. Korea
Country: South Korea
Posts: 3,383
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapin Landvogt View Post
Gotta be honest, don't like this in the least.

Vlasic is a kid who arrived on the scene somewhat unexpectedly and thus, made some nice noise. He's been good overall, but he's not necessarily improved. He came in, had a big second or third year, then dropped a bit and has just stayed the same since. His game has shown wear and some holes. Dunno why, but San Jose tends to always have one or two defensmen who have a really promising rookie year and then kind of fade a bit... Maybe it's just me, but that seems to happen out there.

Whereas he could help, this type of deal not only gives SJ a MUCH better pick, but also possibly the overall better player in Bailey, whose game is showing upward tendencies in so many facets while Vlasic's is not.

I wouldn't like this move - I doubt Snow does it.

Folks, if anything, we'll see Reese resigned, another Eaton/Jurcina/Staios or two added and then one of de Haan, Donovan, Ness, Katic will be GIVEN a job out of camp. Maybe two of those kids will be on the Island.

This team is simply gonna go with what it has and hope the internal prospects are ready for NHL duty.

The only change to this plan will be if Snow sees the opportunity to get a top 4 quality kid for a 3rd rounder or so á la Wisniewski a couple of summers ago.

Remember, the goals with respect to teambuilding in this franchise have nothing to do with winning at the moment.
Man, once again Bailey finishes strong and suddenly he is that guy we always needed... When are you guys gonna stop making the same mistakes?? Guess what Okposo/Nielsen/Grabner provide that second line offense we need... oh wait that was last season. Come on now Bailey has not shown any signs of consistency in his time with us so PLEASE don't all the sudden think the latter quarter of this season is now fact and that's how it will be. If the jury is not still out on Bailey for you folks then I have coastal land for sale in Arizona for you pm me.

LeapOnOver is offline  
Old
04-26-2012, 07:18 PM
  #330
islandermaniac
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 4,024
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaponover View Post
I don't know I guess it's not that bad of a trade I just am really looking forward to this first pick this year. You have to give something to get something though so it's a fair offer I just don't want to part with our 1st. What about Bailey, Nino, and our 2nd?
didn't you want to trade the pick a few pages back?

islandermaniac is offline  
Old
04-27-2012, 01:06 AM
  #331
IslesNorway
Registered User
 
IslesNorway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: Norway
Posts: 3,174
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper11 View Post
Don't forget that we have openings for assistant coaches as well. He could be the head coach in waiting in waiting.
I think Staios would make a good assistant coach being an experienced, heart and soul guy.Maybe not with the isles just yet, but a stint in Bport perhaps?

Although he kinda did ok this season, in order to progress they have to let him go.

IslesNorway is offline  
Old
04-27-2012, 05:28 AM
  #332
Chapin Landvogt
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Germany
Posts: 12,371
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaponover View Post
Man, once again Bailey finishes strong and suddenly he is that guy we always needed... When are you guys gonna stop making the same mistakes?? Guess what Okposo/Nielsen/Grabner provide that second line offense we need... oh wait that was last season. Come on now Bailey has not shown any signs of consistency in his time with us so PLEASE don't all the sudden think the latter quarter of this season is now fact and that's how it will be. If the jury is not still out on Bailey for you folks then I have coastal land for sale in Arizona for you pm me.
Coastal land in Arizona? Have you got a website?

Whereas I see and hear your concern - I'm all behind the "Don't let results obtained once the playoffs are out of the picture fool you" movement - but my opinion on Bailey has little to do with the actual stats, which certainly were not even career highs, once again.

We've seen that the boy absolutely has a skillset that he is becoming more confident and consistent with. They are the type of skills that just don't grow on trees. Like many, I feel he should not have entered the NHL after his draft year - and we've paid the price for that. But there simply is so much about his game that screams of him soon being able to put it all together and being a highly effective NHL player.

He flailed a bit in his third season and that put him in a permanent third line position, at least in Cappy's eyes. This year, when given the chance to be a scorer on the wing, he started to deliver - and did so with aplomb. Will the team allow him that possibility again?

If we keep with him, I see him being another Stephen Weiss. That's not something we can afford to give up on at this point, especially considering the team is not truly seeking win-based improvement from the outside.

Aside from that, I just feel Snow likes him too much at the moment.

Chapin Landvogt is online now  
Old
04-27-2012, 07:10 AM
  #333
CREW99AW
Registered User
 
CREW99AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 29,892
vCash: 1118
Please explain because I am totally in the dark with the fantasy reasoning regarding impending ufa Weber.

With no progress on the arena front,our team's owner has CLOSED HIS CHECKBOOK.Isles are not offering Weber anything close to the salary (and chance to win a cup now ) that other teams in the league will offer.

And some of our fans want Snow to offer up the 4th overall pick or quality youngsters for soon to be ufas?


Last edited by CREW99AW: 04-27-2012 at 07:47 AM.
CREW99AW is offline  
Old
04-27-2012, 07:31 AM
  #334
CREW99AW
Registered User
 
CREW99AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 29,892
vCash: 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaponover View Post
Man, once again Bailey finishes strong and suddenly he is that guy we always needed... When are you guys gonna stop making the same mistakes?? Guess what Okposo/Nielsen/Grabner provide that second line offense we need... oh wait that was last season. Come on now Bailey has not shown any signs of consistency in his time with us so PLEASE don't all the sudden think the latter quarter of this season is now fact and that's how it will be. If the jury is not still out on Bailey for you folks then I have coastal land for sale in Arizona for you pm me.


What is Bailey 22 or 32?

How many on this board would have predicted Okposo would sniff 24 goals,after going golaless in his first 15 games and later admitting he'd avoiding physical play out of worry about re-injuring his
shoulder?

Grabner has a combined 54 goals in the last 2 yrs.

Those three players will make a combined $5.1m next season.

Meanwhile a player like Connolly will make $4.75m next season.

Yeah,sit and wait for Snow to trade any of those young players,on a cheap contract for a soon to be ufa or an impending ufas rights,that the will be meaningless because of the isles budget restrictions.


Last edited by CREW99AW: 04-27-2012 at 07:48 AM.
CREW99AW is offline  
Old
04-27-2012, 09:55 AM
  #335
TexMurphyPI
Registered User
 
TexMurphyPI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 124
vCash: 500
If the new Habs GM is looking to "change the culture" of the locker room and with the few reports of Subban having issues, what would the Isles have to add to the #4 overall pick to get Subban?

That's the type of trade Snow needs to make, getting players that are ready to not only play now, but contribute now.

TexMurphyPI is offline  
Old
04-27-2012, 10:25 AM
  #336
blinkman360
Vasilevskiy v2.0
 
blinkman360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Lawn Guyland
Country: United States
Posts: 9,635
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaponover View Post
Man, once again Bailey finishes strong and suddenly he is that guy we always needed... When are you guys gonna stop making the same mistakes?? Guess what Okposo/Nielsen/Grabner provide that second line offense we need... oh wait that was last season. Come on now Bailey has not shown any signs of consistency in his time with us so PLEASE don't all the sudden think the latter quarter of this season is now fact and that's how it will be. If the jury is not still out on Bailey for you folks then I have coastal land for sale in Arizona for you pm me.
Wasn't he drafted in '08? Why are we getting rid of him again??

I guess that's a good recipe for success. Draft prospects high, rush them straight into the NHL, then when they get to the age where they should start producing ship them out. Makes sense.

blinkman360 is offline  
Old
04-27-2012, 10:28 AM
  #337
blinkman360
Vasilevskiy v2.0
 
blinkman360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Lawn Guyland
Country: United States
Posts: 9,635
vCash: 500
BTW, Donovan, Ullstrom and Poulin were drafted that year also and have done nothing at the NHL level yet... I don't see you calling for them to be traded though.

Why is this?

blinkman360 is offline  
Old
04-27-2012, 11:41 AM
  #338
leeroggy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,375
vCash: 500
Patrick Sharp Available?

A name I haven't heard brought up before as being available, but his name appears on the ESPN NHL Rumors page as potentially being dangled over the summer:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nhl/features/rumors

Excerpt:

"Patrick Sharp: The 30-year-old forward may be the most intriguing, as a potential trade asset. David Haugh of the Chicago Tribune recently suggested "dangling" Sharp this summer. Valued throughout the league, Sharp is considered a clutch player, capable of performing at a high level at center and on the wing. His new contract kicks in next season, carrying a reasonable annual cap hit of $5.9 million until 2017. If Bowman is willing to move Sharp, there would be interest from around the league."

They are seeking a forward with size and an experienced puck-handling defenseman according to the column referenced in the Chicago Tribune. Chicago also needs some cap relief if they want to sign anyone or absorb Luongo's contract if they go after him.

If we deem A-Mac as a piece of the puzzle what could a trade look like? Sharp's cap hit is about $900,000 more than Rolston's and we still need to get to the floor next year. Would we trade the rights to Lee as part of this or do we even want to think Nino and A-Mac as the offer? Sharp would be the PERFECT compliment to Streit on the PP! It would also allow us to trade down a little and grab one of the defensemen if we want.

Nino = $2.75 million cap hit
A-Mac = 550k cap hit

Lee obviously has no cap hit now.

It doesn't seem to be too bad a deal for either side.

Martin (Isn't it time JT has some protection?) / JT / Strome
MM / Sharp / Nelson or Grabner
Okposo / Frans / Bailey
Ullstrom / Cizikas / Haley

Streit / DeHaan
Hamonic / Donovan (or Murray?)
Katic / FA (Zanon or O'Brien?)

Not yet a playoff level defense but getting better all the time . . .


Last edited by leeroggy: 04-27-2012 at 11:57 AM. Reason: more info
leeroggy is offline  
Old
04-27-2012, 12:19 PM
  #339
leeroggy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,375
vCash: 500
To continue the Sharp theme:

Would Carolina be willing to trade Jamie McBain to the Isles to swap 1st rounders? Maybe to make it a little better give them a choice to swap seconds or get a 3rd rounder from us?

Then take Reinhart, Trouba or Reilly at #8?

McBain, Reinhart/Trouba/Reilly and Sharp for Nino, A-Mac, a third round pick and our 4th overall make sense?

I would certainly think so but how do others think?

leeroggy is offline  
Old
04-27-2012, 12:33 PM
  #340
CREW99AW
Registered User
 
CREW99AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 29,892
vCash: 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroggy View Post
A name I haven't heard brought up before as being available, but his name appears on the ESPN NHL Rumors page as potentially being dangled over the summer:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nhl/features/rumors

Excerpt:

"Patrick Sharp: The 30-year-old forward may be the most intriguing, as a potential trade asset. David Haugh of the Chicago Tribune recently suggested "dangling" Sharp this summer. Valued throughout the league, Sharp is considered a clutch player, capable of performing at a high level at center and on the wing. His new contract kicks in next season, carrying a reasonable annual cap hit of $5.9 million until 2017. If Bowman is willing to move Sharp, there would be interest from around the league."

They are seeking a forward with size and an experienced puck-handling defenseman according to the column referenced in the Chicago Tribune. Chicago also needs some cap relief if they want to sign anyone or absorb Luongo's contract if they go after him.

If we deem A-Mac as a piece of the puzzle what could a trade look like? Sharp's cap hit is about $900,000 more than Rolston's and we still need to get to the floor next year. Would we trade the rights to Lee as part of this or do we even want to think Nino and A-Mac as the offer? Sharp would be the PERFECT compliment to Streit on the PP! It would also allow us to trade down a little and grab one of the defensemen if we want.

Nino = $2.75 million cap hit
A-Mac = 550k cap hit

Lee obviously has no cap hit now.

It doesn't seem to be too bad a deal for either side.

Martin (Isn't it time JT has some protection?) / JT / Strome
MM / Sharp / Nelson or Grabner
Okposo / Frans / Bailey
Ullstrom / Cizikas / Haley

Streit / DeHaan
Hamonic / Donovan (or Murray?)
Katic / FA (Zanon or O'Brien?)

Not yet a playoff level defense but getting better all the time . . .
Starting next season,Sharp will be making $5.9m per,for the next 5 seasons.

Do the isles want to pay Sharp $5.9m per?

I would be pretty shocked if credible sources said they did.

CREW99AW is offline  
Old
04-27-2012, 12:36 PM
  #341
boredmale
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 25,182
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW View Post
Starting next season,Sharp will be making $5.9m per,for the next 5 seasons.

Do the isles want to pay Sharp $5.9m per?

I would be pretty shocked if credible sources said they did.
It should be added his contract is slightly front loaded where he get like 6.5M the first couple seasons then it gets progressively less.

boredmale is offline  
Old
04-27-2012, 12:58 PM
  #342
leeroggy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,375
vCash: 500
If Nino goes back that takes up almost half the cap hit and we do need to get to the cap floor again. With some of the kids coming up like either Nilsson or Poulin, DeHaan or Katic, etc., it looks like at least next year the salary of the team won't really go up much at all even with Sharp.

Eaton, Jurcina and Staios made nearly $5.5 million in SALARY, not cap hit, between them. You probably save half of that this year with Katic, etc. coming up. Also, PA's not re-signing in my opinion and that is another $1.25 million. Buying out Reeasoner could save another 500,000.

The numbers are just as not far off as you think.

If it doesn't work out next year Sharp could be put back up on the block next summer. Why wouldn't we want to give it a shot for one year? A better record WILL sell more tickets too.

leeroggy is offline  
Old
04-27-2012, 01:05 PM
  #343
CREW99AW
Registered User
 
CREW99AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 29,892
vCash: 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredmale View Post
It should be added his contract is slightly front loaded where he get like 6.5M the first couple seasons then it gets progressively less.
Isn't that the exact opposite of what Snow's been doing the last 2 seasons?

Because the team won't get a new lease until 2015,Snow has been convincing core youngsters to take backloaded deals.

CREW99AW is offline  
Old
04-27-2012, 01:13 PM
  #344
CREW99AW
Registered User
 
CREW99AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 29,892
vCash: 1118
Quote:
If Nino goes back that takes up almost half the cap hit and we do need to get to the cap floor again. With some of the kids coming up like either Nilsson or Poulin, DeHaan or Katic, etc., it looks like at least next year the salary of the team won't really go up much at all even with Sharp.
Strome and De Haan are 1st rounders with bonus laden ELCs.From what we're reading,it looks like both will be given every chance to stick on LI.

According to Newsday,the Isles will reportedly push to sign Petrov.He's gonna likely get bonuses.

Quote:
Eaton, Jurcina and Staios made nearly $5.5 million in SALARY, not cap hit, between them. You probably save half of that this year with Katic, etc. coming up. Also, PA's not re-signing in my opinion and that is another $1.25 million. Buying out Reeasoner could save another 500,000.
With only 3 defensemen signed,Snow will add a couple of vets.No way will he have 4 rookies on defense.

CREW99AW is offline  
Old
04-27-2012, 03:17 PM
  #345
Homeland Security
Mod Supervisor
HFBoards
 
Homeland Security's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY/FL
Country: United States
Posts: 17,207
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW View Post
Strome and De Haan are 1st rounders with bonus laden ELCs.From what we're reading,it looks like both will be given every chance to stick on LI.

According to Newsday,the Isles will reportedly push to sign Petrov.He's gonna likely get bonuses.



With only 3 defensemen signed,Snow will add a couple of vets.No way will he have 4 rookies on defense.
Where did you see that quote? You need a link, please.

__________________
Homeland Security is offline  
Old
04-27-2012, 04:02 PM
  #346
Islander Prophet
Registered User
 
Islander Prophet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,514
vCash: 500
I'm all in favor of keeping out young players and trying to build a dominant NHL team without trading them away unless we obtain a proven, young, and long-term player in the trade...

I rather try to sign UFAs and draft good prospects

Islander Prophet is offline  
Old
04-27-2012, 06:55 PM
  #347
CREW99AW
Registered User
 
CREW99AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 29,892
vCash: 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 Min Misconduct View Post
Where did you see that quote? You need a link, please.
The quote for which comment?

That 1-2 weeks after Snow says he not making major additions,that he has one of the best prospects pools in the NHL,Snow will give his top forward prospect+top defensive prospect(Strome + De Haan ), every chance to stick on the NYI roster?
Both first rounders have bonus laden deals.

Or that comment that Petrov,needing to be lured from the KHL,will be getting bonuses?
Staples,Botta and others have said the Isles will give De Haan and Strome every chance to stick.

http://hockeythisweek.com/new-york-i...-tony-stabile/
5. Calvin de Haan – Defense – AHL Bridgeport Sound Tigers – 43gp – 2-11-13—7-16pims – Last Ranking 3
Either way, de Haan will be up for one of the empty spots on the Islanders blue line next September.

12. Kirill Petrov – Wing – KHL Kazan – 52gp – 16-13-29- -3 – 8pims – Last Ranking 10

Petrov has scored a career high 16 goals this season in the KHL (his last under contract) and has improved his game without the benefit of huge amounts of ice time. Petrov, who was voted a top forward and Captain of his World Junior team, when he scored 10 points in just 6 games, is a step away from coming to North America. Garth Snow told me 2 years ago that Petrov’s goal was in fact to come to Long Island and play in the NHL, his huge frame and offensive game should get that chance next fall.

CREW99AW is offline  
Old
04-28-2012, 12:32 PM
  #348
CREW99AW
Registered User
 
CREW99AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 29,892
vCash: 1118
I like Oiler fans.But,some of their trade proposals for the first overall pick have been NHL 12 variety.Totally outragious and unrealistic:2 top prospects + 3/4 first rounders or 2 good nhlers + 3/4 first rounders.

Nail is very talented,but he is not a generational talent like Crosby.

Tambellini gave an interview and briefly touched on a possible trade.
I did notice how he tried acting surprised about Murray being asked to join Team Canada's IIHF roster.As if his team president ,Loew,hadn't mention it

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/sport...983/story.html

Taking the Sarnia Sting winger Yakupov or trading away the first overall pick?
“It’s too early (for a trade offer). Lots of teams haven’t had their (scouting) meetings yet. I mean, if we can get a good (established) player and a good draft pick and we feel great about it, we’d do it. But maybe by the time we get out of the meetings, we decide that player X is by far the best player. If so, we’re taking the pick. Stu (head scout MacGregor) hasn’t told us that yet (if Yakupov or anybody else is his No. 1), but we really try to make sure everybody gets to speak with passion on the players they like or dislike. You don’t want it pre-determined. The scouts work too hard at that.”

Does Ryan Murray’s stock go up because he’s a teenager playing at the worlds?
“That’s quite an accomplishment.

CREW99AW is offline  
Old
04-28-2012, 12:57 PM
  #349
Seto
New Jersey 5000
 
Seto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 5,840
vCash: 500
Any and all veterans Snow signs are stop gaps so that the rookies and young players can mature and eventually take their spots. When we get a surplus of scoring forwards Snow will then begin trading for need (defense). I expect this process to last until the end of the 2013-2014 season at which point we would be a bubble team.

Seto is offline  
Old
04-28-2012, 01:12 PM
  #350
Isles75
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkman360 View Post
Wasn't he drafted in '08? Why are we getting rid of him again??

I guess that's a good recipe for success. Draft prospects high, rush them straight into the NHL, then when they get to the age where they should start producing ship them out. Makes sense.
Probably 90% of this board has always been trying make this point. Bailey, like Nino and even Hamonic, SHOULD NOT have been seeing NHL minutes for any of the past 4 years. All prospects not "Crosby" like should complete all of their juniors eligibility time. Then given at least a year in Bridgeport with maybe a few games up in the NHL to assess where their development is at. Then you bring them back to Bridgeport—IF THEY ARE NOT READY, YET— to work on what still needs to be worked on in there game. Maybe it's skating, strength conditioning, or defense. You know, how "real" NHL clubs do it.

The Wang/Snow production company just likes making horror movies on the ice and comedies in the front office. I for one am not being very entertained by all this.

Isles75 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.