HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Help! I need somebody! (mod: Preds YT clips)

Old
04-03-2012, 03:26 AM
CalleJAMkrok
Weber/Neal/Rinne

vCash: 500
Help! I need somebody! (mod: Preds YT clips)

I have all the computer editing systems in the world, not really, but enough to make a SICK highlight video. Does ANYONE know where i can get clips that i can COPY to use for MY video???? I have really grat editing skills and would like to put them to use. If anyone wants to throw me youtube links i can use, etc. I will add them to my 2011-2012 edit. it should be completed middle of summer, well after the season, as i am in college and will be busy with other things as well. but any help, ideas, links, personal, videos of crowd, etc is mroe than welcome.

REMEMBER! THIS VIDEO WILL BE FOR ALL PREDATORS FANS AND NON FANG FANS, SO IF YOU WANT TO SHARE SOMETHING SHARE IT! IF ITS GOOD QUALITY VIDEO, ETC I WILL INCLUDE IT! HELP ME OUT, SINCE THERE HASNT BEEN A LEGIT HIGHLIGHT VIDEO SINCE 2006-2007 SEASON. IT IS WAAAAAAAAY OVER DUE.

ONCE AGAIN, SHOOT ME IDEAS, VIDEOS, ETC, FOR THIS PROJECT. PM IF NECESSARY

sorry for the caps, it just expresses the excitement i have for this project, because ever since this video............

it has enouraged me to make an up to par if not better highlight season video.

Help me out preds nation.

CalleJAMkrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2012, 03:30 AM
I Will Son
An Army of One

I tried to do this once as well but I dont have anything on my comp and I dont know how to get the clips... I sure hope someone gives you the answers Drew, because I agree we need a new highlight vid and after this season is concluded. More memories will have been made

I Will Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2012, 03:44 AM
Drake744
Unregistered User

I made the 06-07 video haha. My laptop crashed soon after making it and the program I stumbled upon was forgotten by me. I do have friends though that do video editing for a living and I can ask them....

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2012, 04:00 AM
CalleJAMkrok
Weber/Neal/Rinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake744 View Post
I made the 06-07 video haha. My laptop crashed soon after making it and the program I stumbled upon was forgotten by me. I do have friends though that do video editing for a living and I can ask them....
I pm'd you back, let me know anything and everything

And, I WILL SON, you showed me drakes video, got me back into hockey right when we got forsberg, after the hocke hiatus i went thru,...

those memories run deeeeeeeeep

Old
04-03-2012, 04:03 AM
CalleJAMkrok
Weber/Neal/Rinne

Basically, this thread needs to be a Preds highlight thread. Post all great videos of our team in action that you think is montage worthy.

help me make a classic vid to go along with drakes CLASSIC 06-07 video.

Old
04-03-2012, 04:08 AM
I Will Son
An Army of One

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantBeatMyPekka View Post
I pm'd you back, let me know anything and everything

And, I WILL SON, you showed me drakes video, got me back into hockey right when we got forsberg, after the hocke hiatus i went thru,...

those memories run deeeeeeeeep
Wow small world huh? Drake, that video is one of my favorites ever. Ive loved it since I first saw it. Good work and if you can ever make vids now im sure they would just be even better.

I remember showing that to you CantBeatMyPekka, and now look where you are. Love it.

YES! Lets turn this thread into a thread full of great moments and clips. But first I want you or someone to make a vid for this season (once its concluded of course)... I play the sickest montages in my head all the time.

I Will Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2012, 04:19 AM
Drake744
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Will Son View Post
Wow small world huh? Drake, that video is one of my favorites ever. Ive loved it since I first saw it. Good work and if you can ever make vids now im sure they would just be even better.

I remember showing that to you CantBeatMyPekka, and now look where you are. Love it.

YES! Lets turn this thread into a thread full of great moments and clips. But first I want you or someone to make a vid for this season (once its concluded of course)... I play the sickest montages in my head all the time.
haha well first off thanks for the compliments about the original video. I'm hardly a video guy like this but one day I wanted to make a vid, got the right program somehow, and did it.

I told CBMP in a PM that I think what made it difficult for me to do it again was that Youtube stopping allowing videos to be downloaded directly to your computer at some point after I made the video, and honestly I got too lazy to figure out how to get around that. Obviously there are many ways to do it now because there are tons of highlight videos/montages and what not, I just don't know what they are.

It's funny that the video has been seen by so many people apparently because, as I also mentioned in the PM, I don't think of it as my video anymore. Me and my friends listen to the album that has the two songs I used almost strictly for playoff hockey ever since that vid was made. It's like word association. That band = Preds playoffs. In fact sometimes we save the album exclusively until playoff time and don't even listen to it unless that's what's happening. And it's all because of the video. I just think of the band and the team when I hear the songs, not the fact that it came from my own video.

Again, glad you like the video and although I have no plans to try and whip up another one, I started from scratch (no program of anything) and finished mine in about 6 or 7 hours, so maybe I'll make it a point to at least try soon. And man has our team changed since then.

Also, I will suggest looking up Preds videos made by the username volainge09. I think he mixes together or just posts videos made by the team, so you all may have seen them before, but there are some good ones on there that he has posted, and they're my personal favorites on youtube.

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2012, 02:42 PM
CalleJAMkrok
Weber/Neal/Rinne

Quote:
haha well first off thanks for the compliments about the original video. I'm hardly a video guy like this but one day I wanted to make a vid, got the right program somehow, and did it.

I told CBMP in a PM that I think what made it difficult for me to do it again was that Youtube stopping allowing videos to be downloaded directly to your computer at some point after I made the video, and honestly I got too lazy to figure out how to get around that. Obviously there are many ways to do it now because there are tons of highlight videos/montages and what not, I just don't know what they are.

It's funny that the video has been seen by so many people apparently because, as I also mentioned in the PM, I don't think of it as my video anymore. Me and my friends listen to the album that has the two songs I used almost strictly for playoff hockey ever since that vid was made. It's like word association. That band = Preds playoffs. In fact sometimes we save the album exclusively until playoff time and don't even listen to it unless that's what's happening. And it's all because of the video. I just think of the band and the team when I hear the songs, not the fact that it came from my own video.

Again, glad you like the video and although I have no plans to try and whip up another one, I started from scratch (no program of anything) and finished mine in about 6 or 7 hours, so maybe I'll make it a point to at least try soon. And man has our team changed since then.

Also, I will suggest looking up Preds videos made by the username volainge09. I think he mixes together or just posts videos made by the team, so you all may have seen them before, but there are some good ones on there that he has posted, and they're my personal favorites on youtube.
Once again thanks for the advice!

I will most definitely be searching for new ways to rip a youtube video and that username on youtube!

ready to start this thing!

Old
04-03-2012, 02:44 PM
predfan98

I agree... Drake , that is one of my favorites!

predfan98 is offline   Reply With Quote