HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Blum # 42 in newest edition of Prospect Rankings

Old
04-23-2012, 02:49 PM
Dave is a killer
Roll Wide Roll

vCash: 500
Blum # 42 in newest edition of Prospect Rankings

50-41

31-40

Last edited by Dave is a killer: 04-25-2012 at 01:38 PM.
Dave is a killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2012, 04:35 PM
worstfaceoffmanever
What's the Pred say?

Gallagher is really good, I wish we could have found a way to grab him AND Cehlin in the fifth round.

Blum still has all the tools to be an excellent defenseman. I hope he's able to pull himself together. The defense next year will likely be very competitive again.

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2012, 12:36 PM
WartracePred

Blum just tweeted that he is heading back to Nashville since the Ads were eliminated yesterday. What role, if any, will he play for the rest of Preds playoff run? Is he coming back merely because his home/apt/condo is here? Or will he practice with the Preds till their run is over?

WartracePred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2012, 12:47 PM
BourqueBourqueBork

Quote:
Originally Posted by WartracePred View Post
Blum just tweeted that he is heading back to Nashville since the Ads were eliminated yesterday. What role, if any, will he play for the rest of Preds playoff run? Is he coming back merely because his home/apt/condo is here? Or will he practice with the Preds till their run is over?
He needs to come watch what he is missing so he can work his ass off to make the team next season.

BourqueBourqueBork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2012, 12:54 PM
worstfaceoffmanever
What's the Pred say?

Quote:
With Gill coming back from injury and our other five defensemen all having really strong showings in the first round, he's most likely practice fodder.

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2012, 01:46 PM
token grinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever View Post
With Gill coming back from injury and our other five defensemen all having really strong showings in the first round, he's most likely practice fodder.
I think it is this. But I hope he realizes he could be one injury away from being in the lineup. Playoff time I like him more than hillen and ellis still. he just has to win over the coaches

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-29-2012, 10:33 AM
adsfan

Quote:
Around Christmas, Blum went back to California for a few days, not Nashville. Maybe that was a family visit. He has been playing better and more physically in recent weeks.

adsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-29-2012, 12:35 PM
token grinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsfan View Post
Around Christmas, Blum went back to California for a few days, not Nashville. Maybe that was a family visit. He has been playing better and more physically in recent weeks.
I think he still has a place in nashville. I remember reading a tweet a while ago about paying for the lights in nashville

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote