HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

My early Final Grades

Old
04-04-2012, 09:19 AM
Ash35

vCash: 500
Brian Burke has to be a big fat F. We are talking about this season remember.

Tim Connolly - Bad panic signing
Mikhail Grabovski - Overpaid
John-Michael Liles - Signed him to a 4 year deal while he had a concussion.
James Reimer - Over evaluated
Trade Deadline - Did Nothing
Couldn't get Richards signed or do a Trade for Nash.

I liked the Franson deal even if we hardly played him and it means we are stuck with Lombardi's contract but other then that... Has he done anything this season that was remotely positive?

Last edited by Ash35: 04-04-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Ash35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2012, 09:46 AM
ForSpareParts*
agreement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
I'm probably going to miss the last game of the season, so here are my grades:

Forwards:

Kessel - Really stepped up offensively, and has shown that he can create his own luck. Sure there are concerns about his defensive play, but I mean ****...can we honestly ask anymore from him that he tires to get back (which he does)? Goal-scoring consistency is still a tad iffy (don't forget that he had 10 of his goals in the first 14 games or whatever), but his play-making took the next step. I see no justification for giving him anything less than an A (though I will understand people giving him an A- for his lower-than-average D game).

Bozak - Really stepped up and proved that he can be a quality center in this league, and he'll probably close in on 50 points. Size will always be a concern, but his two-way play and faceoff game is solid, and he definitely tries. Sure, he was playing out of his element, but what else do we have? B+.

Lupul - Oh, such a wonderful season derailed (but still...PPG!). Kessel is our most skilled forward by far, but for most of the season, Lupul was our best forward. Great size, willing to go to the corners and a good touch around the net. I am a bit skeptical if he can repeat, but if he does (and stays injury free), I would love to retain him. He gets an A-, only on the conceit of his shortened season.

Grabovski - THE WARRIOR! Sure, not as good numbers as last year, and yes, he was rewarded with an extremely rich deal, but it's hard to knock what he contributes; great depth scoring and tons of heart, and he can win faceoffs. I was never expecting him to step up even further from what he did last year into the rarefied 70+ point range, but to stay around 50-65 points, which is perfectly fine, however, he still struggles with consistency (remember when he got 23 points in 18 games? Right after that he got 2 in 11). B+

MacArthur - Oh, CMACS...another 20 goal season, but 20 less assists. I don't think he's a top-end skill guy, but more of the type to get his marks off his workman-like effort, but was the effort really there throughout the season? It seems to me that he gave up on a ton of offensive plays and killed them, and like Grabo, would heat and cool throughout the season. I'll give him a C+

Kulemin - I am sorry about what happened with the Lokomotiv Yaroslavl plane crash, but there is just no excuse from going from 30 goals to 7(!). It seems like everything that was good about him last year; the shot, the skating, the dangles, it all just fell by the wayside and he lost all idea what to do with the puck on his stick. Sure, he was good defensively and our forwards lack that, but I was expecting a repeat of last year and I was severely let down, cheap RFA deal, D+.

Connolly - Tim 'the Tin Man' Connolly...Burke's smartest move was signing him for just two years, and the complaints from Buffalo fans rang true (well mostly...); he wasn't injured much, but he might as well have been, but every once in a while he'd show you a flash of what he can do. Not good enough, D+.

Lombardi - Mad wheels, no puck skills, also a notorious play killer, but it's a great story; we we're just expected to eat his money while he sat in the dark room, don't forget, and he actually played and chipped in some points. Still though, and this is not just +/- gazing, he was easily our worst defensive forward, but given the circumstances, I am willing to give him a C-, a higher grade than the man without a heart.

Frattin - Now this is what I like to see; sure, he's young, and sure, he's not the best offensive talent, but the man hits, the man plays two-way hockey, and the man's got quality wheels and a fearsome shot. I'm hoping that he can develop into a great third-line/second-line tweener for us in the future, and most importantly; I rarely recall pulling my hair out at his ****ups. B

Steckel - For what he does, he was fine; a big guy with reach who wins faceoffs (5th in the league). Not that great at much else, but given how often we needed a win, I can feel comfortable giving him a C.

Crabb - I like Joey Crabb, but not not playing any more than 11 a game. Some offense, some defense and a ton of character, provided he doesn't price himself out of the city I would welcome him back with open arms as a utility guy. B-

Brown - Awesome stache, and what I like about Mike Brown is that he never doesn't give a ****; you could even see at times Kessel was lackadaisical, but never Mike Brown, who hits, fights, PKs and just plugs out there. I hope we keep him, because he has just as much heart as Grabo (though with 1/5 of the skill), and we need guys that want to play here. B.

Colborne - Has great size and vision and some nice two-way implies, but I don't know if I buy that he will ever be a good offensive player in this league. If he maxes out at 40 points while playing PK and laying the odd hit or two, then that's fine with me. B-.

Ashton - Not much of a scorer, but a big body who likes to grind. I don't think he'll be impact, but since when does every first rounder who doesn't become 30-30 become a bust (oh right, on HFboards...)? B-.

Kadri - Okay Leafs Brass, let me tell you something; it doesn't matter if you water him every day and put him out in the sun, Nazem Kadri will never be a 6'3 215 power forward, and if he was, he would probably have gone right after Tavares, so stop yo-yo-ing the kid and killing his confidence, or just trade him already. What he is is a massively skilled guy with crazy hands, elite vision and a great wrister. He even showed some good two-way chops while here (he was here a quarter of the season, he was a + player...). Either trade him for something better or let him be here and make mistakes, because all young players make mistakes (many of our older players made a ton of mistakes, I should point out), but they also make it happen. B+.

Armstrong - Played 27 games, got 3 points, $3 million. All the funny Tweets in the world don't get you higher than a D.

Orr - Barely played, but was a loyal soldier; it's not my fault that the league is being taken over by rats (Burke's sentiment, which I agree with). I'll give Colton a C-, just...because.

Rosehill - Will never be Colton Orr; for starters, he takes too many dumb penalties (29 GP, 4th on the team in PIM) and doesn't really do anything that an upstart young prospect (Devane?) or a waiver-wire pickup can't (that is, fight and attempt to play semi-responsibly). D.

D:

Phaneuf - Hardest grade to assign. Yeah, it was nice to see him step back into an offensive role, and sure, he laid some guys out epic this year (remember how bad he smashed Sauer in NYC? Amazing), but what of the brainfarts? Hell, just tonight he took a dumb**** penalty in OT by glassing the puck, and I can't even count how many times he missed coverage or was holding his own **** instead of playing the man on a goal...I think the dressing room concerns are just ********, but at the same time, I really don't think he should be playing 25 a game. Dial it back, alleviate the pressure and find the right pairing and he can certainly be a star, but he needs to learn another language or take a numerology course or some ****, because as it stands, he is an extremely good #2 who is too dumb to be an elite #1. C+/B- (pick).

Gardiner - And ladies and germs, our best defenseman this season...on one hand I'm stoked that he was a rookie and he shows that much upside, while on the other I'm horrified that he was better than Schenn, Phaneuf and Gunnarsson, but still, the skills are there; I'm not thinking he'll ever be elite, but I do think he can be top pair, and it's all there; he skates amazingly, he can play the PP/PK and he knows what to do and when. We got a gem on our hands here, but I just hope if he stumbles we don't turn on him, because he has all that it takes to be a 45-point all-situations guy. A, Calder consideration.

Schenn - Luke Schenn is a funny type of player; when you don't notice him, that means he's doing his job, but when you do, that means he's ****ing up. I do not think he was horrible this season; he put up some points (getting zero PP time), he hit guys and he played well when he did, but when he was bad he looked slow and missed coverage. However, I am not concerned; this is just his natural progression, and I expect him to be monstrous next season and I really hope we don't deal him for some hacky stopgap. B-.

Gunnarsson - Everyone was hyping Gunnarsson, and while I didn't jump onto the hype, I see his value; he logs minutes in all situations and is adept at bailing out his guy...however, he is easily far more expendable than all except Liles and Komisarek (he doesn't have Franson's size and shot, Schenn's nastiness, Gardiner's all-world skating and vision or Dion's physicality and offense). He is weak on the line and he does rock bad pinches. I will give the Gun Show a B-.

Liles - Before he got injured, he was our best defenseman, then he gets re-upped and he vanishes in the last half. Concussions are hard and I get that, but he looked so...unwilling and uninfluential, I suppose are the terms, and of course, he's a guy you count on for at least 35 points on the backend. Well, 21 points before the injury, 6 afterwards. I hope he can pull it together because he seems like a good dude, but given that we have him for 4 extra years, well...he better do it. C.

Franson - Why exactly was he such a whipping boy? He wasn't bad at all defensively, he hit and he has some terrific offensive acumen, plus the size that you can't teach. I hope he finds a full-time spot next year, because there is something definitely there, B+.

Komisarek - Makes more money than God, has played 8 years, scores never, takes ****** penalties, passes up the middle and hits less and blocks less shots than ever, and all for just 4.5 mil! E-.

Goalies:

Reimer - The concussion hurt, but he just couldn't get it together. I swear that the second half of the season felt like Raycroft-Toskala. He needs to work on his glove HARD and he needs to re-assess his **** this summer, because he let me down hard this year. C-

Gustavsson - Better than Reimer, but so is a pylon. Showed tremensdous athleticism and fortitude (a new trait for him), but still lags on consistency and allows bad goals, but again...better than Reimer, B-.

Scrivens - Young and green and needing to get used to the league, but above all else, he's shown he can stop a puck fired off the stick of an NHLer. A playoff run with the Marlies will help his game. B-.

The Staff:

Burke - I like how some of the moves have set us up, but he really needs to be on the ball more; it was clear to anyone with a brain that about 5 games into this fatal losing skid that the team stopped playing for Wilson, and he shouldn't have extended Wilson to begin with without a spot locked up. The Grabo deal was about a mil much (I'm not happy with it, but it's not crippling) and the Liles deal could have used more time, but other than that, the Gardiner-Lupul trade was robbery, and yeah Dion is Dion but at least he's not Stajan-Hagman-White-Mayers, Kessel has turned into an elite winger, we're not in a bad place cap-wise and we still have our first...but I was letdown by this year. C.

Wilson - Just a D-. You aren't a scapegoat, but come on...when your 22-year old former lottery-pick defenseman says you never spoke to him, clearly you blow and will be lucky to find a job again. Enjoy the one-year salary that's more than I'll make in a lifetime.

Carlyle - I like Carlyle better, because while he is a hardass (which we need), he is accountable; he addresses the press without a giant chip on his shoulder, and he wants the team to play smart D. I'm curious to see what the team can do with more time under him, and seeing that Kessel didn't struggle is encouraging. B-.
I like this thread. I think it's refreshing what you said about Crabb and Schenn. I don't care for your grading. In reality Crosby is an A, so Gardiner should be something like a C-.

Most of your accessment is just an echo of fans/media concensus. Try sticking your neck out a little more. Try to bump up Ashton, comment in someone else on the Marlies, tell the world that Lupul is a "stop-gap". Who cares what the average fan wants to talk about or crush on. Reach down deep. Try to see a potential in someone different.

As for your grading of Burke, you're commenting on trades he did 1-3 years ago and not what he did this season.

I would say that his inactivity at the deadline (not strengthening the current roster nor acquiring drafts/prospects), and on making a minor lateral move (Aulie for Ashton) would give him a resounding F IMHO.

ForSpareParts* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2012, 10:06 AM
ForSpareParts*
agreement

Our goaltending makes me depressed. A good wake up call for fans. Last season and early In this one fans were convinced that we were "deep in goaltending prospects". It couldn't be further from the truth. Reimer and Gus are poor, and the people under them are poor. Burke will find himself out of a job if he doesn't come to realize this.

Old
04-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Stephen

Kessel A
Impact offensive season, matching Sundin's prime years. Gets flack but he definitely delivered on what he's counted on to do.

Bozak B good rebound season for him offensively.

Lupul A fantastic Masterton worthy come back, really clicked with Kessel and powered the resurgence early in the year, though he was derailed by injury.

Grabovski B- still a very hot and cold player, looks like Gilmour one night, and invisible the next. His lack of consistency, and more worryingly, our long term investment in him, is a problem.

MacArthur C - couldn't find the magic from the previous season.

Kulemin F - personal reasons or not, completely unacceptable. We were counting on him and he sunk our year.

Connolly F - garbage. Comes across as a veteran with no leadership and just shows up for his (sizeable) payday.

Lombardi F - we could have dressed a 16 year old figure skater in his place and she would have looked just as fast and pretty on her skates, and just as useless as Lombardi in all aspects of playing hockey.

Frattin C+ okay rookie season, very unremarkable, hoping for more.

Steckel C- Meh, okay in his role and unique as a big bodied centerman, no glaring f ups.

Crabb C - doesn't really bring as much energy for a 4th line guy all the time. Wish he had more of a motor on him. Sometimes he looks comfortable in his job, which is a minus.

Brown B - plays with a ton of passion, fights, hits, has plenty of energy.

Colborne F - Horrible stagnant developmental year, looks like he's playing himself out of a bright future. Is he a future David Steckel?

Ashton C- barely a blip on the radar since he got here.

Kadri B- looks like a player for the future in his brief call ups and brings a dimension to the Leafs they don't have when he's not there, but hasn't torn up the AHL like he ought to.

Armstrong F -terrible

Orr D - no impact, lost his career.

Rosehill D- who cares.

D:

Phaneuf B- if we were watching him with better support on a contender, we'd be dreaming of having a player like this on our own team but I do think we expect too much out of him. Has had a solid offensive year.

Gardiner A -future on defense, looks like a potential big time star more and more and is getting more and more comfortable and confident.

Schenn F - no excuse for his rookie mistakes, weight issues and confidence troubles and drama with the coaching staff (allegedly Wilson)

Gunnarsson B- solid two way defenseman, don't noticehim that much.

Liles C+ Hasn't been the same sincehis concussion, but there's a reason why we got him for a 2nd. Not that great, wish we hadn't re-signed him.

Franson B- looks pretty good in general.

Komisarek F a regular scratch at $4.5 million? Yeah, F.

Goalies:

Reimer - F Concussion or not, this was a failure of a year for someone pegged as the number one goalie.

Gustavsson C One thing that spoils his sometimes great play is how goofy he looks out there tripping on himself and looking shaky as can be. Can't be very good in inspiring the troops, and he doesn't.

Scrivens B- solid progression in development, making inroads on an NHL job, but nothing too special yet to report on.

The Staff:

Burke C - didn't do much, and you can't really pin the meltdown on him, but he didn't do much and wasn't decisive or have the foresight to dynamite this team at the deadline. Basically didn't have a good read on the team, which is troubling for a GM, since he thought we were a playoff team in 2010 and we finished 2nd last. Does he have problems evaluating his own work?

Wilson C - not all his fault, but he didn't seem with it if you know what I mean.

Carlyle N/A - can't evaluate him after 4 weeks.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Stephen: 04-04-2012 at 10:37 AM.
Stephen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2012, 10:50 AM
ForSpareParts*
agreement

Grabo does not look like Gilmour on any night

Period. If you only were around to see Doug's impact in a game you wouldn't even try to compare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Kessel A
Impact offensive season, matching Sundin's prime years. Gets flack but he definitely delivered on what he's counted on to do.

Bozak B good rebound season for him offensively.

Lupul A fantastic Masterton worthy come back, really clicked with Kessel and powered the resurgence early in the year, though he was derailed by injury.

Grabovski B- still a very hot and cold player, looks like Gilmour one night, and invisible the next. His lack of consistency, and more worryingly, our long term investment in him, is a problem.

MacArthur C - couldn't find the magic from the previous season.

Kulemin F - personal reasons or not, completely unacceptable. We were counting on him and he sunk our year.

Connolly F - garbage. Comes across as a veteran with no leadership and just shows up for his (sizeable) payday.

Lombardi F - we could have dressed a 16 year old figure skater in his place and she would have looked just as fast and pretty on her skates, and just as useless as Lombardi in all aspects of playing hockey.

Frattin C+ okay rookie season, very unremarkable, hoping for more.

Steckel C- Meh, okay in his role and unique as a big bodied centerman, no glaring f ups.

Crabb C - doesn't really bring as much energy for a 4th line guy all the time. Wish he had more of a motor on him. Sometimes he looks comfortable in his job, which is a minus.

Brown B - plays with a ton of passion, fights, hits, has plenty of energy.

Colborne F - Horrible stagnant developmental year, looks like he's playing himself out of a bright future. Is he a future David Steckel?

Ashton C- barely a blip on the radar since he got here.

Kadri B- looks like a player for the future in his brief call ups and brings a dimension to the Leafs they don't have when he's not there, but hasn't torn up the AHL like he ought to.

Armstrong F -terrible

Orr D - no impact, lost his career.

Rosehill D- who cares.

D:

Phaneuf B- if we were watching him with better support on a contender, we'd be dreaming of having a player like this on our own team but I do think we expect too much out of him. Has had a solid offensive year.

Gardiner A -future on defense, looks like a potential big time star more and more and is getting more and more comfortable and confident.

Schenn F - no excuse for his rookie mistakes, weight issues and confidence troubles and drama with the coaching staff (allegedly Wilson)

Gunnarsson B- solid two way defenseman, don't noticehim that much.

Liles C+ Hasn't been the same sincehis concussion, but there's a reason why we got him for a 2nd. Not that great, wish we hadn't re-signed him.

Franson B- looks pretty good in general.

Komisarek F a regular scratch at $4.5 million? Yeah, F.

Goalies:

Reimer - F Concussion or not, this was a failure of a year for someone pegged as the number one goalie.

Gustavsson C One thing that spoils his sometimes great play is how goofy he looks out there tripping on himself and looking shaky as can be. Can't be very good in inspiring the troops, and he doesn't.

Scrivens B- solid progression in development, making inroads on an NHL job, but nothing too special yet to report on.

The Staff:

Burke C - didn't do much, and you can't really pin the meltdown on him, but he didn't do much and wasn't decisive or have the foresight to dynamite this team at the deadline. Basically didn't have a good read on the team, which is troubling for a GM, since he thought we were a playoff team in 2010 and we finished 2nd last. Does he have problems evaluating his own work?

Wilson C - not all his fault, but he didn't seem with it if you know what I mean.

Carlyle N/A - can't evaluate him after 4 weeks.
[/QUOTE]

Old
04-04-2012, 10:50 AM
eyeball11

Really disappointed. I thought you were sharing your grades from your finals.

eyeball11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2012, 11:04 AM
TonsofPuppies*
#ThePriceIsRight

Anyone giving Gustavsson a higher grade than Reimer hasn't been watching the games this year. The OP giving him a B- rating is simply ridiculous. Both goalies should receive an equally bad grade, perhaps Gustavsson's a little worse. Reimer had the same below average play as Gustavsson all season, but the amount of absolutely putrid goals that Gustavsson allowed was completely off the scale. A true ode to Vesa Toskala.

Reimer: D
Gustavsson: F

TonsofPuppies* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Voodoo Child
Lǎobǎn

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeball11 View Post
Really disappointed. I thought you were sharing your grades from your finals.
Have to be in school to do that

WRT Gustavsson: His grade being higher than Reimer is based on where they stood at the beginning of the season; Reimer was the savior, Monster was an afterthought, and then when Reimer went down I was like 'Well, there goes the season' (little knowing that I'd have to wait 3 months for that...), but he kept us in it while we were still in it.

He finished with superior stats in every area to Reimer. I don't see how it makes sense to give them the same grade. Maybe I was a little generous with his grade, and he wasn't great; far from it, but he did what he could.

Voodoo Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2012, 11:17 AM
TonsofPuppies*
#ThePriceIsRight

Quote:

WRT Gustavsson: His grade being higher than Reimer is based on where they stood at the beginning of the season; Reimer was the savior, Monster was an afterthought, and then when Reimer went down I was like 'Well, there goes the season' (little knowing that I'd have to wait 3 months for that...), but he kept us in it while we were still in it.

He finished with superior stats in every area to Reimer. I don't see how it makes sense to give them the same grade. Maybe I was a little generous with his grade, and he wasn't great; far from it, but he did what he could.
He was an embarrassment in every sense of the word.

Old
04-04-2012, 11:18 AM
TonsofPuppies*
#ThePriceIsRight

Quote:

He was an embarrassment in every sense of the word.

Old
04-04-2012, 11:24 AM
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSpareParts View Post
Period. If you only were around to see Doug's impact in a game you wouldn't even try to compare.

[/QUOTE]

I'm just exaggerating, basically saying he's a smallish skilled center who plays with a ton of drive and determination, but is also just as invisible as he is an impact.

Old
04-04-2012, 11:29 AM
Darylman

Jonas Toskala getting a higher mark than Reimer is an absolute joke. He won't be in the NHL next year, hell he probably won't be playing in North America next year. Those clips are but a small glimpse of the fish out of water that is the Monster.

Darylman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die

very well done, i have its and bits i can argue with but regardless pretty awesome ranking, and fair as well.

04-04-2012, 12:10 PM
Kyle Doobas*
#groovystats

vCash: 159
Guys, the grades are based on what our expectations of each player were. Most were expecting Reimer to take the reins as starter, with Gustavsson backing him up. Both more or less flopped, but the fact that there's even an argument as to who had the better (or worse) season goes to show you how disappointing Reimer was.

Kyle Doobas* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2012, 12:10 PM
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darylman View Post
Jonas Toskala getting a higher mark than Reimer is an absolute joke. He won't be in the NHL next year, hell he probably won't be playing in North America next year. Those clips are but a small glimpse of the fish out of water that is the Monster.
Monster has played himself out of the NHL based on three subpar seasons, not this one alone. If we were to go on one season merit for Reimer, he would be back in the AHL also, but has the security of a contract to keep him employed.

Old
04-04-2012, 12:16 PM
TML g u n n e R s*
EDC 2013

Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
schenn and gunnar same rating?

TML g u n n e R s* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2012, 12:21 PM
lebdafor norris
sleepy

Schenn deserves a C at best, Gust deserves a C not a B-, how can u give him that mark when he allows at least 1 soft goal ever game? Joey crabb doesn't deserve a B-, he played like crap when it mattered the most and he really fell of after his first few games (although his playing well now that the leafs are completely out of contention).

Also you should give Fracouis Allaire an F.

lebdafor norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2012, 12:37 PM
dirk41

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarwinWasAdopted View Post
Carter Ashton: B-
13 games
ZERO points
B-

dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2012, 01:00 PM
The Iceman

I will take Kulemin over Frattin any day of the week.

The Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Kyle Doobas*
#groovystats

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk41 View Post
13 games
ZERO points
B-
21 years old
29th overall
Projected third-liner
37 points in 59 games in AHL

Old
04-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Voodoo Child
Lǎobǎn

Quote:
21 years old
29th overall
Projected third-liner

I don't think it's unfair to show a little leniency to rookies and younger players.

Voodoo Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2012, 01:17 PM
dirk41

Quote:
21 years old
29th overall
Projected third-liner

So averaging zero points and nearly -1 per game MEETS your expectations?

Old
04-04-2012, 01:17 PM
dirk41

Quote:
I don't think it's unfair to show a little leniency to rookies and younger players.
Leniency would be a D-

Old
04-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Kyle Doobas*
#groovystats

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk41 View Post
So averaging zero points and nearly -1 per game MEETS your expectations?

Not quite (hence the -), but considering he's likely due for another season or two of seasoning in the AHL, he's looked pretty half-decent out there for the most part, despite the poor stats.

Old
04-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Belak Attack
:walrus:

Send a message via MSN to Belak Attack
Gardiner being an A I understand, he had one hell of a rookie season, logged minutes, etc etc.

But IMO if Gards is an A, so is Gunnar. Or at least an A-.

Belak Attack is offline   Reply With Quote