HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

ORR - Have people forgotten?

Old
04-05-2012, 12:15 PM
MajorityRules
Sior Gaisgeil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafsman View Post
No we don't! That's just what we got! Don't you think we'd rather have had Lucic????? But guess what looking at hsi stats it says Boston not Toronto!

You guys all sit here and ***** about how better it woudl be with a Lucic or a better player but guess what we don;t have one and haven;t had one.

If there is a better fit than Orr next year, I 100% rather have that player. BUt if this team doesn;t land that player and we need a tough guy to make the other players play that much bigger then so beit! It's so tiring to try and commend our previous players when people like you ***** because he's not another player. I can't fault Orr for not being Lucic. It's not Orr's fault management picked him up to come here and be the enforcer and chose him over another skilled player. Orr came here and performed the duties that were expected of him and performed them admirably and for that I am thankful.

You want to ***** about why another player wasn;t here?? blame management not Orr!

Only person I see *****ing lately is you.

He's easily replaced, likely with someone younger, cheaper and who can use his hands for something other than punching helmets.

There are bigger problems on this team than the loss of Colton Orr.

MajorityRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 12:18 PM
eyeball11

I would say anyone who complains about the Orr signing has way too much time on their hands.

eyeball11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Hero
The Corporal Returns

If we have space, bring back orr.

Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 11:54 PM
number72

Burke looks terrible with this signing. Orr is playing as expected when signed.
This is Burke's mistake but Orr pays the cost and is now playing in the AHL.

Though I'm not feeling too sorry he is making nice money.
But this is Burke being the corporate "suit" and playing god with his employees.

number72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Sittler 27

When i saw Grabo fighting Neil, i thought why the hell is Orr with the Marlies. At least last season when opposing players thought of taking liberties with our guys, they knew Orr would eventually be in the picture.

Sittler 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2012, 12:13 AM
RobBrown4PM
Pringles?

I hope Carlyle will opt to keep Orr in the line-up next year. I really do think that Orr could have made a difference in a couple of the games we played this year. Plus, seeing Orr demolish Lucic again would have been fantastic.

RobBrown4PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2012, 09:51 AM
Hawaiinleaf

Every poster on this site who hates or spews about what a waste Orr is would prefer Gabo or Gardner doing there fighting when thugs like lucic, Neal, Brown, etc etc etc come calling...

How many injuries before peopple realize that other teams see a soft team easy for the pickins and then realize playing the Leafs very physically causes them to give up

Anyone recall the Bruin losses this year???

The team as it is is terrified to play physically and you can see it in the games this year, no board work, skating away from scrums...end result horrendous losses..

I would prefer a big physical skilled team from 1st to 4th line

But we dont have any grit because Burke screwed up...

Yes in minors we have Ross Biggs Devane Broll who may all or some make it in 2-3 years but thats a while away...

How many anti Orr posters would scream if Neal gave Gardner a serious concussion ??? i can only imagine...

So until the team is rebuilt physically we need an Orr

Hawaiinleaf is offline   Reply With Quote