HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

4/5/12 - 7PM ET - Caps vs Cats - Moar Sasha Edition(Oh wait #HunterHockey)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-05-2012, 02:51 PM
  #101
RandyHolt
Opposite George = GM
 
RandyHolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: Poland
Posts: 24,379
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by txpd View Post
thats funny. which of the caps d would you call a bra snapper to their face?
I GUARANTEE Sarge would pick me up and put me threw the glass. Laying in a pool of blood, I would ask him why in the world cant he do that in a game.

Orlov is our only guy with a sack and he is a complete greenhorn. Hammer shows a little. But its maybe the softest defense I have ever seen iced in this town. It may not even be close. One fighting major

RandyHolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 02:57 PM
  #102
txpd
Registered User
 
txpd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 40,207
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by californiacapsfan View Post
My concern, tho, is that they make the POs, are predictably soft and lose, and it stands as an excuse to give GMGM/DH yet another year.

Don't get me wrong, I want them to get in, but I see a negative long-term outcome if they do. (If they win the Cup, of course, nothing else matters.)
as opposed to rouse's win/win we now have the opposing lose/lose.

hey, even tarik is now using the words doom and gloom in his work.

i am just going to watch the game and see.

txpd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 02:58 PM
  #103
Millhaus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 5,653
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynCapsFan View Post
Chimera, Brouwer and Orlov are members of a very exclusive club this year.
Brouwer is tied for a team worst -16 with Carlson.

Chimera, Perreault, and Alzner are the only guys who I would say had 'good' seasons. Orlov was good for a rookie. Backstrom was good until the injury but has definitely been off the pace since coming back but it has only been 2 games.

Millhaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 02:59 PM
  #104
errantcaps
Registered User
 
errantcaps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 40
vCash: 500
So, I'm expecting a win tonight or we truly have no heart as a team. Santorelli will score as usual but I see Green finally breaking his slump tonight and Ovi as well. We just cant sit back and try to trap when we lead. This is all a fantasy I know but a boy has the right to dream you know.

errantcaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 03:00 PM
  #105
txpd
Registered User
 
txpd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 40,207
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyHolt View Post
I GUARANTEE Sarge would pick me up and put me threw the glass. Laying in a pool of blood, I would ask him why in the world cant he do that in a game.

Orlov is our only guy with a sack and he is a complete greenhorn. Hammer shows a little. But its maybe the softest defense I have ever seen iced in this town. It may not even be close. One fighting major
since you think evason is a mole moran lets stop with the sack stuff. find something that comes from someone you respect.

green, suspended twice for melon busting elbows has no sack? really?

you must really hate this team.

txpd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 03:00 PM
  #106
BiPolar Caps
Emotionally Wounded!
 
BiPolar Caps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 5,751
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by txpd View Post
thats funny. which of the caps d would you call a bra snapper to their face?
Tom Poti. Doubt that he could catch me in his current physical state.

BiPolar Caps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 03:02 PM
  #107
BrooklynCapsFan
Waiting on the Isles
 
BrooklynCapsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 14,498
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ref9 View Post
Tom Poti. Doubt that he could catch me in his current physical state.

BrooklynCapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 03:09 PM
  #108
RandyHolt
Opposite George = GM
 
RandyHolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: Poland
Posts: 24,379
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by txpd View Post
since you think evason is a mole moran lets stop with the sack stuff. find something that comes from someone you respect.

green, suspended twice for melon busting elbows has no sack? really?

you must really hate this team.



RandyHolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 03:11 PM
  #109
bonzilla
Registered User
 
bonzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Va
Country: United States
Posts: 846
vCash: 500



Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
Don't stop him, he's rolling!

bonzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 03:12 PM
  #110
BobRouse
Registered User
 
BobRouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,216
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by errantcaps View Post
So, I'm expecting a win tonight or we truly have no heart as a team. Santorelli will score as usual but I see Green finally breaking his slump tonight and Ovi as well. We just cant sit back and try to trap when we lead. This is all a fantasy I know but a boy has the right to dream you know.
Is Santorelli even playing? He maybe scratched.

I totally agree on the stupid trap (I know I sound like a broken record!) UGGHHHH

BobRouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 03:17 PM
  #111
txpd
Registered User
 
txpd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 40,207
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ref9 View Post
Tom Poti. Doubt that he could catch me in his current physical state.
just so you know. tom poti has a groin muscle that does not allow him to skate full speed. if you've ever zapped a groin muscle you'd know you can walk and run just fine.

so....good luck with that one.

txpd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 03:20 PM
  #112
strungout
Professional Killer
 
strungout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Maryland
Posts: 29,044
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ref9 View Post
Tom Poti. Doubt that he could catch me in his current physical state.
___

strungout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 03:21 PM
  #113
RandyHolt
Opposite George = GM
 
RandyHolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: Poland
Posts: 24,379
vCash: 50


/sackless?

RandyHolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 03:22 PM
  #114
BiPolar Caps
Emotionally Wounded!
 
BiPolar Caps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 5,751
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by txpd View Post
just so you know. tom poti has a groin muscle that does not allow him to skate full speed. if you've ever zapped a groin muscle you'd know you can walk and run just fine.

so....good luck with that one.
I'll take my chances.

BTW, I'm the one on the right.

BiPolar Caps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 03:25 PM
  #115
IafrateOvie34
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,138
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ref9 View Post
Chimera has played above and beyond his potential this season. Okay, I'll put my box of nit pickings and split hairs away now.
He's my season MVP for the Caps.

IafrateOvie34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 03:31 PM
  #116
RandyHolt
Opposite George = GM
 
RandyHolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: Poland
Posts: 24,379
vCash: 50

RandyHolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 03:39 PM
  #117
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: derderderderderderde
Country: Sao Tome e Principe
Posts: 12,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobRouse View Post
Is Santorelli even playing? He maybe scratched.

I totally agree on the stupid trap (I know I sound like a broken record!) UGGHHHH
Santorelli.

Good Sublime song.

IkeaMonkey* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 03:41 PM
  #118
PuckBuddy
Green for Selke
 
PuckBuddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,505
vCash: 500
Seeing the marquee article on nhl.com just makes my head hurt.

PuckBuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 03:47 PM
  #119
ChibiPooky
Moderator
Caps/Avs/Bills fan
 
ChibiPooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Fairfax, VA
Country: United States
Posts: 9,217
vCash: 50

ChibiPooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 03:48 PM
  #120
swimmer77
What's an ROW?
 
swimmer77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: in water
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 3,385
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer77 View Post
I'm not worried. Nothing much went right for the Caps on Tuesday night so tonight the tables get turned.
Who am I trying to kid. I am too worried.

C'mon Nicky and Neuvy - show the way. You too captain.

swimmer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 03:55 PM
  #121
Blades of steel
log off.
 
Blades of steel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: richmond, va
Posts: 1,961
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer77 View Post
Who am I trying to kid. I am too worried.

C'mon Nicky and Neuvy - show the way. You too captain.
Captain Laich?

Blades of steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 04:00 PM
  #122
BiPolar Caps
Emotionally Wounded!
 
BiPolar Caps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 5,751
vCash: 500
Just send them packing!


Last edited by BiPolar Caps: 04-23-2012 at 01:05 PM.
BiPolar Caps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 04:07 PM
  #123
swimmer77
What's an ROW?
 
swimmer77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: in water
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 3,385
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades of steel View Post
Captain Laich?
Well him too I guess. LOL Put your money where your mouth is these last two games Bruce.

swimmer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 04:08 PM
  #124
usiel
HFBoards Sponsor
 
usiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Malaz City
Country: San Marino
Posts: 9,894
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to usiel
Come on caps this whole season has exhausted me with the crappy losses. Win this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_lz1s6iCXxA1r93b1wo1_500.jpg‎ (63.0 KB, 12 views)

__________________
True Story™®©
usiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2012, 04:10 PM
  #125
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: derderderderderderde
Country: Sao Tome e Principe
Posts: 12,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by usiel View Post
Come on caps this whole season has exhausted me with the crappy losses. Win this.
Can't spell Crap without Cap.

Keep that in mind.

IkeaMonkey* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.