HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

*OFFICIAL* Sarnia Sting 2012-13 Season Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-24-2012, 02:47 PM
  #501
Sting Fire
Registered User
 
Sting Fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Hockeyland
Country: Canada
Posts: 164
vCash: 500
[QUOTE=dean youngblood82;54557305]I was greatly disappointed to hear that Jason (gift shop) was no longer with the team. He was especially accommodating to the fans...something that's hard to find

Was this Mater news released somewhere? Again, disappointed[/QUOTE]

http://www.sarniasting.com/article/s...-opener_127352

Sting Fire is offline  
Old
09-24-2012, 03:05 PM
  #502
fanofdo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by massey View Post
Have to agree with this post.About the attendance,here is a recipe on how to loose $250,000.00 as quoted by management

Fri night game,we went early to support the home opener,waited in line for a burger and hot dog for 20 min to be told all sold out,ate pizza inside, then went to the bar behind sec 105 for a rum and coke,sorry sir we don't have here yet,go to the bar,went to the bar,waited for 10 min to be served and left w/o anything.Friends went to the bar instead of burgers,for supper and showed up with 5 mins gone in first period because they couldnt get their bill.

Sun,went to the arena,went to buy a program,sorry they didnt make enough,no problem,went over to sting store to book the kingston, ottawa and belleville trip and order a Galchenuk sweater and talk to Jason,was told Jason was fired,no one knew anything about the trip so forget that idea,not sure the jersey ordered will be right as they didnt know much.Trust me not blaming staff here.They are trying and only working with what they have.Sent email to RBC management with no response.surprise

Hard to blame fans for not wanting to go.I am a 2 season ticket holder and getting very frustrated
From my post Sept 18th regarding things they can improve;

Customer service. The record on the ice is not the only reason people aren't attending games. This is something that they can control immediately to make an impact. The parking issue is but one of the many blunders in this area.

They just don't get it.

fanofdo is offline  
Old
09-24-2012, 03:07 PM
  #503
JSavoire
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,167
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofdo View Post
I agree - I would did notice him and more finished checks this year. Not enough to give me the warm fuzzy though!

Too bad about Mater - again, I am not ready to blame the coach and I don't really think people understand how much influence the owners have over the coach. To go a bit further, I really think the 'team' will end up trying to ride their talent too much in order to get into the playoffs. This is a knee jerk reaction to fan support or lack of to be more specific.

The end result will be younger players ill prepared when we need them and older players over tired and susceptible to injury. At this point I think, as I said before, the best course of action is to start on a program of development, not reaction. Admit you previous blunders, suck it up and start on a course of success. IT WILL BE PAINFUL, but no more so than what we have gone through.

Abercrombie was on the pre-game and pointed out that they drafted for some size this year and pointed to how much he liked Plymouth’s team. MacQueen had the same opinion. What was the problem then? The organization didn’t follow through on the plan – knee jerk reactions trying to get into the second round of playoffs, trading valuable assets and picks, only to fail.

Drafting bigger players takes patience – you have to play them. Hargrave was on the bench WAY too much on Sunday. Why? He and his line played well on Friday. I am not advocating equal ice - you have to give the top two lines more ice – we must have a much better development plan.

Are we going to ride the heck out of our number one goalie? AGAIN? Our back up MUST play one game for every three game weekend. He needs to get AT LEAST 15 games this year, ideally 20 if we want him to start next year.

Tired players get hurt more easily, tired players don’t play as well. Players on the bench don’t develop, they don’t get stronger, they aren’t ready for more ice when the tired players get hurt.
You've numerous excellent points and there's always the same question I have: why is that some coaches can incorporate and balance (i.e. develop) their younger players and have good records at getting more of them actually drafted than others? Some coaches just kick the snot out of the vets, hang the younger players out to dry with little to no ice and then when injuries, suspensions or similar occur they look down the bench and expect the younger guys to suddenly 'develop' on the spot, compete and be successful? Ditto with goaltenders, if you leave the backup on the bench and rarely utilize him (i.e. develop him) then when an injury occurs your team will usually suffer.

Development means more than practicing, it means gaining that experience in game play...no way around that. Just always wonder why some of these Coaches can do both and why a few others can't. It must also be harsh on these goalies and players when they're healthy scratched or playing 3-5 minutes a game in their draft year, can't see how scouts would be able to judge and honestly grade those kids.

JSavoire is offline  
Old
09-24-2012, 03:44 PM
  #504
bobbygore
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 86
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofdo View Post
I agree - I would did notice him and more finished checks this year. Not enough to give me the warm fuzzy though!

Too bad about Mater - again, I am not ready to blame the coach and I don't really think people understand how much influence the owners have over the coach. To go a bit further, I really think the 'team' will end up trying to ride their talent too much in order to get into the playoffs. This is a knee jerk reaction to fan support or lack of to be more specific.

The end result will be younger players ill prepared when we need them and older players over tired and susceptible to injury. At this point I think, as I said before, the best course of action is to start on a program of development, not reaction. Admit you previous blunders, suck it up and start on a course of success. IT WILL BE PAINFUL, but no more so than what we have gone through.

Abercrombie was on the pre-game and pointed out that they drafted for some size this year and pointed to how much he liked Plymouth’s team. MacQueen had the same opinion. What was the problem then? The organization didn’t follow through on the plan – knee jerk reactions trying to get into the second round of playoffs, trading valuable assets and picks, only to fail.
Couldn't agree more with this statement. It's been an endless cycle of the same mistakes over and over again since the 94 season. No matter where the team is situated in the standings at the trade deadline, they will every few years, when the team looks good on paper,gamble the farm to try and win it all. The end result is usually a quick playoff exit and 3 years of paying the heavy price and struggling trying to rebuild. (the worst part about this is the team is usually 5th or 6th in the Conference when they decide they've got a legitimate chance to win it all.)

When you see the the organization let go a guy like Jim DeBeneham you really have to wonder what's going on. Look at last 2011 draft - that he was a major architect of (before Jocko showed up) : they took Kujawinski, De Angelo, and Brown as their first 3 picks. I think history will prove that these were 3 great picks. Why would you let a guy like this leave ? Of course he's back in Plymouth now helping to make great picks for them while the Sting unload their second and third rounders.

There's a reason that this team has only made it out of the playoffs twice in the last 18 years.

bobbygore is offline  
Old
09-24-2012, 04:09 PM
  #505
dean youngblood82
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,405
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by krauss72 View Post
Mater comment is on Sting website. Read article about are season opener v Bulls.
Thanks Krauss.

I see no reason for Beaulieu to make that quote about Mater and don't like that Barody decided to put it in his writeup. Absolutely no reason to make a kid feel ba about a decision especially when it has to do with schooling. Nathan's a good kid and I hope he dominates JrB

dean youngblood82 is offline  
Old
09-24-2012, 04:29 PM
  #506
PdashOw
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 53
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dean youngblood82 View Post
Thanks Krauss.

I see no reason for Beaulieu to make that quote about Mater and don't like that Barody decided to put it in his writeup. Absolutely no reason to make a kid feel ba about a decision especially when it has to do with schooling. Nathan's a good kid and I hope he dominates JrB
Well, he made the comment because I asked him for one. I can't speak to why Borody put it in, but it was going to be reported. My story on the situation has just gone up, and includes comment from Mater about it: http://www.theobserver.ca/2012/09/24...-coach-stumped

In short, it's about school.

PdashOw is offline  
Old
09-24-2012, 04:54 PM
  #507
krauss72
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 492
vCash: 500
I hope he does to Dean. Great lad with a good head on his shoulders. But that quote speaks to the undertone I keep hearing from some fans some staff some players and billets and even some in the community. And it really concerns me. Jacko has this bullying demeanor even arrogant according to many. Knowing Mater my gut tells me he just had enough of it. I wish the lad the best and agree. Shame on the Sting for allowing these comments to be made public even if they really felt that way. And we wonder why we have a less than desireable reputation around the OHL? This kind of bull **** pisses me off. You don't **** on a lad like that. And shame on are ownership for allowing this kind of PR debacle to go unchecked. Common sence anyone?

krauss72 is offline  
Old
09-24-2012, 05:29 PM
  #508
my05cents
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 6
vCash: 500
Hey krauss72,there is always room and we would be more than happy to have you on the Fronts bandwagon. Was at the seaon opener Friday night.WOW!! Gill had all 4lines prepared and firing on all cylinders. Young Bennett, out in last minute of the game protecting the lead, never guess the kid was 16 in his first regular season game.

I'll save a seat for you.

As far as Jason, I can only assume JB probably got pissed that he was planning a trip to Kingston, can't have you Sting fans seeing the type of player Kuj is becoming.

I truely do hope that for all you Sting fans that the Larionov rumours are true, guaranteed he first order of business would be to get rid of JB, and attendance would probably double overnight.

my05cents is offline  
Old
09-24-2012, 06:07 PM
  #509
PhlyerPhanatic
Moderator
Noob Magnet
 
PhlyerPhanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The BUD 309A19
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,482
vCash: 500
Jocko is much better suited as an assistant coach in charge of the defense..that's it. From the rumblings I've heard about his time in the Q and his time running the show in Sarnia..he has a poor demeanor and very little people skills. I'm not shocked he went public with his comments whether misquoted or not(I know how journalism works)

Hats off to Mater...the kid has his head on straight...maybe Jocko could learn a thing or 2 from an 18 yr old.

PhlyerPhanatic is offline  
Old
09-24-2012, 06:18 PM
  #510
Baldy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 191
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PdashOw View Post
Well, he made the comment because I asked him for one. I can't speak to why Borody put it in, but it was going to be reported. My story on the situation has just gone up, and includes comment from Mater about it: http://www.theobserver.ca/2012/09/24...-coach-stumped

In short, it's about school.
The coach/GM can say 'it was his decision to return to school and we respect that. We wish him all the best." But not Beaulieau.

Baldy is offline  
Old
09-24-2012, 06:48 PM
  #511
PdashOw
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 53
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlyerPhanatic View Post
I'm not shocked he went public with his comments whether misquoted or not(I know how journalism works)
I tape all my interviews and directly transcribe. The only changes I make are removing time-wasting idioms (uhhhs, or in Jacques' case, ubiquitous "y'knows") and punctuation (as well as the editorial decision on where to start and end).

PdashOw is offline  
Old
09-24-2012, 06:49 PM
  #512
krauss72
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 492
vCash: 500
Thanks for the offer 05! While I love kuj and continue to follow the lad as well as some of the other lads who decided to go elsewhere I think Kingston is a little far for this old man to make regular appearances. I can only take so much 401. But hell I may look you up come early Feb and I will be a regular fan watching from my couch with a nice cold pop or two. And god I hope your conspiracy theory regarding Jason being axed is not true. Incredible insecurity if the case. Another knowledgeable guy being pissed on who understood are fan base and was very good with communnity relations which is a glaring weak spot here. I really can't wait is to run into Jimmy D and find out what really transpired. The guy was good and we also kicked him to the curb. And have yet to replace him as Jacko seems to think he can be the head scout and get out to all these tournaments to evaluate talent and yet still be GM, head coach, head of RBC, head of restaurant, and probably store manager to now. Again I ask where in the common sence? I guess it aint so common around here any more. I had such high hopes for Jacko and this organization and I am willing to eat crow and say I misjudged this book by its cover. I still wish are team the best and will always back are players but they are going to have to learn how to be winners in spite of are current leadership.

Cheers

krauss72 is offline  
Old
09-24-2012, 07:09 PM
  #513
krauss72
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 492
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldy View Post
The coach/GM can say 'it was his decision to return to school and we respect that. We wish him all the best." But not Beaulieau.
Bang on! But that would require common sence! And some maturity and character. Which explains things. Its actually embarassingly sad. God if I was a parent of player that Sarnia was trying to entice **** like that would make me think twice or run in the opposite direction. The ownership just really needs to get Jackos ego in check. Sooner rather than later. Pdashow I love your openness. Refreshing. You will gain quite a following if you continue to report it as you see it and not surcome to pressure of spinning things as some would perfer.

krauss72 is offline  
Old
09-24-2012, 08:49 PM
  #514
bobbygore
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 86
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlyerPhanatic View Post
Jocko is much better suited as an assistant coach in charge of the defense..that's it. From the rumblings I've heard about his time in the Q and his time running the show in Sarnia..he has a poor demeanor and very little people skills. I'm not shocked he went public with his comments whether misquoted or not(I know how journalism works)

.
Kinda makes you wonder why the owners were so anxious to clean house to bring him on board. At the time they made a comment to the effect " that you only get one chance to do things right". They were probably aware of the situation in Saint John but didn't do enough due diligence to really know what was going on, or only chose to believe one side of the story.Another questionable decision ? Maybe.

The irony IMO is that the owners were finally doing the right thing by hiring a high quality head scout, and stocking up picks, and patiently try to build thru the draft. However, in order "to do things right" they threw all that out the window. Is it any wonder that a good chunk of the fan based is either alienated or pissed ? Maybe Jocko will be able to prove that the owners decision to hire him was the right one and make all the naysayers eat crow (or worse) but I'm thinking its pretty unlikely.

bobbygore is offline  
Old
09-24-2012, 09:04 PM
  #515
Goal Mouth
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 23
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by krauss72 View Post
I hope he does to Dean. Great lad with a good head on his shoulders. But that quote speaks to the undertone I keep hearing from some fans some staff some players and billets and even some in the community. And it really concerns me. Jacko has this bullying demeanor even arrogant according to many. Knowing Mater my gut tells me he just had enough of it. I wish the lad the best and agree. Shame on the Sting for allowing these comments to be made public even if they really felt that way. And we wonder why we have a less than desireable reputation around the OHL? This kind of bull **** pisses me off. You don't **** on a lad like that. And shame on are ownership for allowing this kind of PR debacle to go unchecked. Common sence anyone?
O.M.G. BULLYING,ARROGANT,DEMEANER . It must be jocko again. Just heard about Mater what BS, this is a good young man. Absolutely no reason to say that about this player. Talking about undertones from staff, players and billets. A good freind of mine has been a billet now for 8 or 9 years for the sting untill he stood up for the player to JB's superior, Rob Ciccarelli, about the bullying and mindless head games he was playing with him. This year there was no player made available to them after their player was traded to O/S. Common sense, not this Coach/GM etc. etc etc.

Goal Mouth is offline  
Old
09-24-2012, 10:34 PM
  #516
mesh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 72
vCash: 500
us sarnia fans have nothing to worry about , i do not think jb will last the year , fans are too pissed of at him and he has not proven himself plus the kids do not like playing for him. i tip my hat to mater for having the balls to stand up to him.

mesh is offline  
Old
09-25-2012, 06:17 AM
  #517
fanofdo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSavoire View Post
…there's always the same question I have: why is that some coaches can incorporate and balance (i.e. develop) their younger players and have good records at getting more of them actually drafted than others? Some coaches just kick the snot out of the vets, hang the younger players out to dry with little to no ice and then when injuries, suspensions or similar occur they look down the bench and expect the younger guys to suddenly 'develop' on the spot, compete and be successful? Ditto with goaltenders, if you leave the backup on the bench and rarely utilize him (i.e. develop him) then when an injury occurs your team will usually suffer.
I maintain that this is more of an organizational philosophy more than it is the personality of the individual coach. You might argue that it is more the coach, but then as an organization, with a clear consistent philosophy, you only hire those that are capable to execute your plan.

The fact is that Sarnia has no such plan – they may have a spoken goal of winning the Memorial Cup, but they have no clear and concise plan to get there. When they do have one, it gets abandoned quickly.

It really isn’t much of a secret – you will lose games while developing youngsters. Lets take my favorite example, Plymouth. If you were to compile the statistics of all the wins Sarnia has against Plymouth, you will find the majority (albeit not that many) occur in the first half of the year. Why? They play their younger players more, when they are in the learning mode they are vulnerable – teams can put their older players out against the youngsters and they will score. The problem is, by about Christmas, those youngsters have learned to play team defense and start to stop those vets. Meanwhile, Plymouth’s top two lines go into the third period better rested and end up scoring on the overworked opposition. Look at the stats over the past 15 years, remarkable how consistent the pattern is.

Additionally, look at some of the front office people Plymouth has lost – I thought for sure their success would drop off at the departure of Peter DeBoer, Steve Spott and much of their scouting staff – nope. Why? The organization has a clear plan and is solid from top to bottom – good teams are like that. They may not be as strong without certain individuals, but the team remains effective.

Too often we are fighting to stay in the playoff race – every game is important and we are not willing to invest – the result? An endless cycle of overplaying vets, under developing youngsters and spending assets to fill in the holes.

Not a place you want your kid to play.



Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbygore View Post
When you see the the organization let go a guy like Jim DeBeneham you really have to wonder what's going on. Look at last 2011 draft - that he was a major architect of (before Jocko showed up) : they took Kujawinski, De Angelo, and Brown as their first 3 picks. I think history will prove that these were 3 great picks. Why would you let a guy like this leave ? Of course he's back in Plymouth now helping to make great picks for them while the Sting unload their second and third rounders.
BINGO – I haven’t written about this but I nearly puked when I heard this. This speaks volumes about the organization, I would love to hear the real reason he left. Big loss to our organization.



Quote:
Originally Posted by mesh View Post
us sarnia fans have nothing to worry about , i do not think jb will last the year , fans are too pissed of at him and he has not proven himself plus the kids do not like playing for him. i tip my hat to mater for having the balls to stand up to him.
Here we go again. First off, while I may not disagree, people need to vent their anger towards the right location. When the dust MacQueen campaign was on I cautioned people to stop focusing on the coach and more on the organization. I AM NOT SAYING THE GUY IS A GREAT COACH! BUT!!! How many times are we going to go through this idiotic cycle? Get rid of him and we still have the same issues – we are a team that is in the lower half of the talent pool in our conference, no appreciable assets to fill in the holes. Period.

This organization is in financial trouble partly because they are constantly buying out contracts. I stated before, I honestly believe that they have difficulty attracting top notch coaches because they won’t come here due to the poor organization behind it. This team is a coach killer – name one dusted coach that has gone on to be successful after leaving here – ok Mark Hunter, but who else?

I didn’t see a big improvement when we got rid of MacQueen – the team wasn’t any better, people just cut Trevor some slack. While I have no doubt there are coaches that could improve this team, what we are saying is we now have a new GM, Coach and Head Scout over last year – déjà vu all over again. We have a mediocre team with too few assets to make a serious run at the playoffs – if we trade any more assets we will be in for a very long rebuild…again. No coach in the world is going to change this.

I feel the fan’s frustration – people know I feel the same way, let’s direct it in the right places.

I have a dream – playoff hockey, 10 minute drive from home. I’ve seen a ton over the past 15 years, in Plymouth, London, Kitchener, Windsor and Owen Sound.

fanofdo is offline  
Old
09-25-2012, 06:40 AM
  #518
Sempron
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 281
vCash: 500
ya. your correct fanofdo. but i think the venom out here now is how jb treats the players and people in general for that matter. we will all be here much longer than he will.

Sempron is offline  
Old
09-25-2012, 06:53 AM
  #519
foodguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 2
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sempron View Post
ya. your correct fanofdo. but i think the venom out here now is how jb treats the players and people in general for that matter. we will all be here much longer than he will.

Sempron: you hit the nail on the head re: how JB treats people.
Look at JB's record since he arrived: Op's manager: resigns and not replaced.Top sales guy fired. Head Scout: fired. Food department: replaced. Store Manager/Group sales manager: fired. Marketing/Multimedia person: fired. Good players: traded

Not a recipe for success.

foodguy is offline  
Old
09-25-2012, 07:05 AM
  #520
fanofdo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post
Sempron: you hit the nail on the head re: how JB treats people.
Look at JB's record since he arrived: Op's manager: resigns and not replaced.Top sales guy fired. Head Scout: fired. Food department: replaced. Store Manager/Group sales manager: fired. Marketing/Multimedia person: fired. Good players: traded

Not a recipe for success.
Does the GM have responsibilty for the food department, Store Manager/Group sales manager and the Marketing/Multimedia person? If so that is part of the problem.

fanofdo is offline  
Old
09-25-2012, 07:11 AM
  #521
fanofdo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sempron View Post
ya. your correct fanofdo. but i think the venom out here now is how jb treats the players and people in general for that matter. we will all be here much longer than he will.
True.

I don't know any of the specfics about what is going on, however it sounds like there are some serious issues. The problem is that I doubt these issues started here - meaning if they had done their homework, ownership would have known.

Players being pissed at the head coach is nothing new. Pete DeBoer is famous for it, it was always tempered with the assistant coach. If you want to play pro, it doesn't get a whole lot different.

Regardless, people can have their own opinion, it just seems to me that we may have seen this a few times before.

fanofdo is offline  
Old
09-25-2012, 07:14 AM
  #522
foodguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 2
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofdo View Post
Does the GM have responsibilty for the food department, Store Manager/Group sales manager and the Marketing/Multimedia person? If so that is part of the problem.
Yep.

foodguy is offline  
Old
09-25-2012, 08:32 AM
  #523
Tigers1992
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,364
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofdo View Post
Here we go again. First off, while I may not disagree, people need to vent their anger towards the right location. When the dust MacQueen campaign was on I cautioned people to stop focusing on the coach and more on the organization. I AM NOT SAYING THE GUY IS A GREAT COACH! BUT!!! How many times are we going to go through this idiotic cycle? Get rid of him and we still have the same issues – we are a team that is in the lower half of the talent pool in our conference, no appreciable assets to fill in the holes. Period.
+1

How many coaches has Sarnia gone through? How many Scouts have come and gone. Alot of what Jacques did last year was at the prompting of ownership. He wasn't the one pushing to bring in every vet in the world.

I get the need for fans to focus their anger. Those who have friends or relitives on the team will focus right away on the Coach, however he has a boss, and last year he managed his boss's plan.

Keep calling for the firing of the coach all you want, but you did that last year, and the year before and the year before.

At what point do you look deeper then that?

Tigers1992 is offline  
Old
09-25-2012, 10:13 AM
  #524
aresknights
Registered User
 
aresknights's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: london
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,320
vCash: 500
Ive been following this thread and some very good points have been brought forward. This team has been running in circles for years.
The biggest, best is that it starts at the top.
Well run organizations at any level in any sport have a trickle done effect. Good or bad. I think the REAL issue is obvious and Fanofdo and others have hit the nail on the head.

Sell, Sell, Sell I think is the best the fans can hope for

aresknights is offline  
Old
09-25-2012, 10:22 AM
  #525
Crottenham
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 850
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresknights View Post
Ive been following this thread and some very good points have been brought forward. This team has been running in circles for years.
The biggest, best is that it starts at the top.
Well run organizations at any level in any sport have a trickle done effect. Good or bad. I think the REAL issue is obvious and Fanofdo and others have hit the nail on the head.

Sell, Sell, Sell I think is the best the fans can hope for
You buying?

Crottenham is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.