HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Just noticed Kessel is PGG in playoffs

Old
04-10-2012, 03:52 PM
thebluemachine*
go ahead, do it

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immanuel View Post
Points aren't the problem with Kessel.

I think you guys desperately need to trade him. His trade value should be good and he's not helping your team that much.
I agree, the Islanders should trade JT and Edmonton should trade Eberle, Hall and RNH since they're not getting it done either.

thebluemachine* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Penalty Kill Icing*
Fire Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmythesMinions View Post
Your an extremely cynical dude, I can honestly say that I believe even if they won the cup you would find someway to discredit their achievement. I think we may have to give you a complete blood transfusion to you to get the Ballard type bashing out of you, be displeased with the teams performance but for crying out loud don't over-analyse everything they do. We get it. The team was apparently WAAAY better when you were growing(or maybe in your case; groaning) up. But that doesn't change the fact that now TO is not seen as a desirable place to sign by alot of FA's and part of that is probably because of the ridiculous and overzealous expectations from some the media and most fans.

For every die hard Buds fan there also is a Steve Simmons or Eric Fesheck(however you spell it) calling Reimer's mom to find out about her sons injury. Just relax...it's better for your overall health.
He is one of those dudes who finds mistake in the order the cup was passed along if Leafs were to win it.

Penalty Kill Icing* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Borjes Baumingdyk
OurFanbaseIsTheEnemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penalty Kill Icing View Post
He is one of those dudes who finds mistake in the order the cup was passed along if Leafs were to win it.
Agreed

Borjes Baumingdyk is offline   Reply With Quote