HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Could we trade for Gagner or Eberle? (Discuss all trades here, if you must)

Closed Thread

Old
06-24-2012, 03:51 PM
bernmeister

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayQueensNY88 View Post
People on here are ridiculous..this is why i dont post much...Bernmeister ur trades are horrendous n pointless. I get more entertainment reading here than posting. If i was a non ranger fan n came here,well id think it was a joke.Rather embarrassing...go ahead insult my grammer grammar now,lmao,haha ....
I would not belittle you, my friend and brother poster, because of your grammar or insult you without just cause --- which is usually reserved only to give someone who is nasty with a real attitude their proper comeuppance.

You are entitled to your opinion, even if it is wrong. As am I.
There is no charge for the 'entertainment'.

Old
06-24-2012, 03:51 PM
eco's bones

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernmeister View Post
This I will call you out on.
I am clearly in favor of the Skjei pick based on that he was possibly the best skater in the draft, and I posted to that effect.
Your comments are therefore out of line as misrepresentative, and while I fully support free speech and your right to your opinion to take me to task on something I actually said, I reject your inappropriate choice to criticize me on something YOU incorrectly inferred.

Just because I think Pearson would be a great addition, it does not mean I think Skjei was a bad pick.

You will kindly retract your remark.
A little bit sensitive? Okay--whether you like the Skjei pick or not--on several occasions you put forth a preference for Pearson. Well Skjei was the pick but less than 24 hours later you're still out to get Pearson. I find it somewhat mystifying to be honest but it's clear that the Rangers scouting staff had a preference and you had another. The tinkering you do.

As for retracting statements--WTF for? You haven't been libeled--and you've stated you're fine with the Rangers pick--since you've made that clear to one and all what's the point?--of me retracting my remarks?

Closed Thread