HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

List of candidates for GM and Coach Part List of candidates for GM and Coach Part V

View Poll Results: Choose your Destiny
Claude Julien 29 28.16%
Alain Vigneault 74 71.84%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-20-2012, 04:00 PM
  #776
Sargent Pepper*
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Country: St Pierre and Miquelon
Posts: 2,234
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig71 View Post
Check out TSN's home page.
All he is saying is that he has not yet been approached. Nothing extraordinary here since the GM has not been announced. And even if he had been approached, he would probably be under a non disclosure agreement until a GM is announced. Either way, this is not surprising at all.

Sargent Pepper* is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:01 PM
  #777
Bill McNeal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,321
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
I think alot of people in the NHL have contacts...if you're involved in the NHL in some capacity, having contacts comes with the territory. I don't see that as a redeeming quality for a perspective GM, wouldn't you think that anyone interested in a GM job for the Habs SHOULD have contacts? I mean, it's not like they're picking guys off the street to be GM...

Same thing with 'knowing younger players'...so what, Trevor Timmins knows a ton of young players i'm sure, any teams scout knows a ton of young players too. Why does that matter more for McGuire than others???

I'm not saying he wouldn't be a good GM either...I just don't see what makes him a qualified candidate. All I know is what he says on 1200 & 990 every day...that doesn't tell me much, all it tells me is he's passionate about hockey and he loves reminding everyone about how right he is all the time.

Interesting tidbit about McGuire...anyone catch him on 990 either yesterday evening or the night before?

When he told the story about when he was a finalist for the GM job in Minnesota...anyways, he mentioned he was having dinner with Mark Recchi & Ray Whitney one evening, and was talking to Whitney about his post-playing career (remember this was 2 or 3 years ago) and Whitney mentioned to him that he was seriously contemplating retirement at the end of that present season.

To which McGuire then PROMISED Whitney that if he became GM of the Wild, he would hire him as his Director of Player Personel, and to show Whitney how serious he was, he signed a 'contract' on a napkin and had Recchi witness it.

I thought that was pretty 'interesting'...
Dr Recchi, Notary Public?

Bill McNeal is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:02 PM
  #778
Drydenwasthebest
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,530
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargent Pepper View Post
What people? the 3 or 4 on this site? Really dude, that is your evidence? Because other sites are filled with people demanding Roy and sites like RDS that has a discussion place is also filled with people demanding Roy. Do not presume that because you think differently that you represent "People".....at least, make an effort to have a good read on the situation before presuming you know what people want....
I never said "all" people, or even "The People". I said "people" as in more than just myself. There are way more than the 3 or 4 on this site. Heck, I have listened to quite a few who agreed with Tony Marinaro when he stated that he would rather someone other than Roy coach this team. I have many friends who love and watch hockey who have stated the same thing. I do not represent all of the people, nor would I claim to represent the majority of people, but I do represent "people" with my statements.

Does that clarify the statement for you better?

Drydenwasthebest is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:05 PM
  #779
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,441
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McNeal View Post
Dr Recchi, Notary Public?
lol the one and only

417 is online now  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:07 PM
  #780
TheBuriedHab
Registered User
 
TheBuriedHab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,181
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Having contacts doesn't qualify anybody.
And no, I don't think he knows the young players better than te GMs that get actual reports about them from guys like PM.
Having contacts is very important. Especially when most of those contacts are current gms and scouts across the world. And yes I do believe he knows most of these young players more than some GMs do. Especially when he was doing the WJC. Great way to see the players day after day and talk to the day after day.

TheBuriedHab is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:07 PM
  #781
Drydenwasthebest
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,530
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitue View Post
Wow. Did you take the time to read CAREFULLY the replies to your **** post ?



Roy is NOT responsible to this franchise failure in the last 17 years. But Roy is certainly responsible of the last TWO CUPS this team won.

Now, keep living with your denials
Did you take the time to read my actual posts? Apparently not. I never said Roy was responsible for this organization's failures over the last 17 years. I have clearly said I do not want him as our coach and stated why:

1--He is a traitor.

2--He QUIT on his TEAM.

3--He has too much EGO, too much arrogance, too much selfishness to be the coach of this team.

4--He has a questionable character based on his conduct in regards to how he has acted in the realm of hockey.

THOSE are the main reasons fgor why I do not want him as our coach. Not one of those reasons has anything to do with our team's failings over the last 17 years and everything to do with why I do not believe he would be a good coach for us. Please, before swearing at me about my reading comprehension, DO try and read what I am saying.

Drydenwasthebest is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:09 PM
  #782
Sargent Pepper*
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Country: St Pierre and Miquelon
Posts: 2,234
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drydenwasthebest View Post
I never said "all" people, or even "The People". I said "people" as in more than just myself. There are way more than the 3 or 4 on this site. Heck, I have listened to quite a few who agreed with Tony Marinaro when he stated that he would rather someone other than Roy coach this team. I have many friends who love and watch hockey who have stated the same thing. I do not represent all of the people, nor would I claim to represent the majority of people, but I do represent "people" with my statements.

Does that clarify the statement for you better?
Actually, what I seen here and on other sides suggest it is a landslide of people that are asking for Roy to be coach....

Yeah, a few voicetrous and misguided people here are trying by all means to cast a dark shadow on Roy's potential candidacy for the head coach position and I saw a similar loud but small groups doing the same on talk show and other sites but the vast majority (I would grossly estimate to more than 4 out of 5) are in favour of Roy being coach of the habs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drydenwasthebest View Post
Did you take the time to read my actual posts? Apparently not. I never said Roy was responsible for this organization's failures over the last 17 years. I have clearly said I do not want him as our coach and stated why:

1--He is a traitor.

2--He QUIT on his TEAM.

3--He has too much EGO, too much arrogance, too much selfishness to be the coach of this team.

4--He has a questionable character based on his conduct in regards to how he has acted in the realm of hockey.

THOSE are the main reasons fgor why I do not want him as our coach. Not one of those reasons has anything to do with our team's failings over the last 17 years and everything to do with why I do not believe he would be a good coach for us. Please, before swearing at me about my reading comprehension, DO try and read what I am saying.
and he is accountable and central to the last two Stanley Cup we won.....

We get that you are bias in your evaluation but to leave out his accomplishments while you attack his character is, well, a credibility killer....


Last edited by Habsfan18: 04-20-2012 at 04:13 PM. Reason: merge
Sargent Pepper* is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:12 PM
  #783
poetryinmotion
Registered User
 
poetryinmotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,087
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargent Pepper View Post
Actually, what I seen here and on other sides suggest it is a landslide of people that are asking for Roy to be coach....

Yeah, a few voicetrous and misguided people here are trying by all means to cast a dark shadow on Roy's potential candidacy for the head coach position and I saw a similar loud but small groups doing the same on talk show and other sites but the vast majority (I would grossly estimate to more than 4 out of 5) are in favour of Roy being coach of the habs.
I have no grudge against Roy. He will be entertaining to watch, and is committed to winning.

Martin was effective but my eyes started to bleed from watching that defensive crap after a while.

poetryinmotion is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:15 PM
  #784
Monctonscout
Monctonscout
 
Monctonscout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 30,489
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniverStalinGraduate View Post
There are a lot of unasnwered questions right now with Montreal. Any chance a GM is named before the playoffs are over? Or that Price is signed before?
I think the process has probably moved along. Strange we have not heard of any official interviews, but I expect somebody in place within 3-5 weeks.

I doubt they'll want to hire somebody and not give them a month to prepare for the draft and Free Agency as those are very important for a GM. Plus assistants, and a coach have to be hired. It's possible a coach could be hired after July 1st but a GM, you don't want an interim GM there for another 3 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
I have no grudge against Roy. He will be entertaining to watch, and is committed to winning.

Martin was effective but my eyes started to bleed from watching that defensive crap after a while.
I have no doubts Roy wants to win, my doubts about him are wether he has the ability as a GM or coach to get the team to win.

Martin wasn't the most emotional or outwardly passionate but he did a pretty good job or pushing the right buttons and getting good results out of what he had on hand considering his best player(Markov) was hurt for 90% of the games he coached here.

Monctonscout is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:18 PM
  #785
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,441
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuriedHab View Post
Having contacts is very important. Especially when most of those contacts are current gms and scouts across the world. And yes I do believe he knows most of these young players more than some GMs do. Especially when he was doing the WJC. Great way to see the players day after day and talk to the day after day.
People keep mentioning this "contacts" angle for McGuire and it makes me laugh

He's been in the media with TSN and now NBC for almost 20 years, having contacts is part of his job...you know who else has many contacts, Darren Dreger, does that make him a GM candidate?

Who cares if he has contacts...anyone involved in the NHL in some managerial capacity also have contacts, comes with the territory lol

Having contacts doesn't make you a good talent evaluator, it doesn't make you a shrewd negotiator, it doesn't help you become a better manager

417 is online now  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:23 PM
  #786
TheBuriedHab
Registered User
 
TheBuriedHab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,181
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
People keep mentioning this "contacts" angle for McGuire and it makes me laugh

He's been in the media with TSN and now NBC for almost 20 years, having contacts is part of his job...you know who else has many contacts, Darren Dreger, does that make him a GM candidate?

Who cares if he has contacts...anyone involved in the NHL in some managerial capacity also have contacts, comes with the territory lol

Having contacts doesn't make you a good talent evaluator, it doesn't make you a shrewd negotiator, it doesn't help you become a better manager
With contacts also comes the experience in the coaching level and management level and has won a cup. Heh, guess that separates him a tiny bit from Dregger. Also hes been a finalist for GM jobs elsewhere, I guess they saw him as somewhat qualified no?

TheBuriedHab is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:24 PM
  #787
Oshawa General
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 227
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
People keep mentioning this "contacts" angle for McGuire and it makes me laugh

He's been in the media with TSN and now NBC for almost 20 years, having contacts is part of his job...you know who else has many contacts, Darren Dreger, does that make him a GM candidate?

Who cares if he has contacts...anyone involved in the NHL in some managerial capacity also have contacts, comes with the territory lol

Having contacts doesn't make you a good talent evaluator, it doesn't make you a shrewd negotiator, it doesn't help you become a better manager
I'm with you on this McGuire, I like the guy on the radio, but an NHL GM, makes no sense, I don't get the people on the forum here, they don't want Patrick Roy becuase he has no NHL coaching experience, but they would hire a TV personality with zero NHL management experience as the GM, for those that don't remember, check McGuire's track record in the NHL, aside from being an asst coach under Scotty Bowman, his pro hockey experience is NOT that impressive

Oshawa General is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:25 PM
  #788
Sargent Pepper*
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Country: St Pierre and Miquelon
Posts: 2,234
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
I have no grudge against Roy. He will be entertaining to watch, and is committed to winning.

Martin was effective but my eyes started to bleed from watching that defensive crap after a while.
Yes, I do think that his commitment to wining is what the doctor ordered for the habs. Being entertaining will be an added bonus!

Sargent Pepper* is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:27 PM
  #789
Slew Foots
Haters gonna hate
 
Slew Foots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 754
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
People keep mentioning this "contacts" angle for McGuire and it makes me laugh

He's been in the media with TSN and now NBC for almost 20 years, having contacts is part of his job...you know who else has many contacts, Darren Dreger, does that make him a GM candidate?

Who cares if he has contacts...anyone involved in the NHL in some managerial capacity also have contacts, comes with the territory lol

Having contacts doesn't make you a good talent evaluator, it doesn't make you a shrewd negotiator, it doesn't help you become a better manager
I don't think anybody here is arguing otherwise. However, none of us know anything about any of the candidates. None of us know which one of the candidates had the best proposal to turn this franchise around. Bergevin may be a fine candidate with a keen hockey mind, but he may just be an ex-player who doesn't have a particularly keen hockey mind who benefited tremendously from Chicago's success and having other teams poach guys from them in order to facilitate his move up that organization's ranks. How do you know Bergevin make a better candidate than McGuire? Is McGuire ever wrong? He often is. However, he does come across as an intelligent man, which isn't that common in the hockey world. For the record, I wouldn't be disappointed with either Bergevin or McGuire being appointed Habs GM, as long as the organization conducted its due diligence and went with the guy who understands what it takes to turn the organization the best.

Slew Foots is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:30 PM
  #790
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,441
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuriedHab View Post
With contacts also comes the experience in the coaching level and management level and has won a cup. Heh, guess that separates him a tiny bit from Dregger. Also hes been a finalist for GM jobs elsewhere, I guess they saw him as somewhat qualified no?
I never said McGuire's not qualified, I said no one really knows what those qualifications are...he hasn't been involved in the NHL in a managerial position since the mid 90's

Being knowledgeable and having contacts aren't qualifications, they're requirements...its a given

Why would the Habs interview someone who wasn't knowledgable or had contacts?

Again, they're not interviewing homeless people off the street, they're interviewing people who are already involved in the NHL

417 is online now  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:31 PM
  #791
TheBuriedHab
Registered User
 
TheBuriedHab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,181
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
I have no grudge against Roy. He will be entertaining to watch, and is committed to winning.

Martin was effective but my eyes started to bleed from watching that defensive crap after a while.
What does this commitment to winning mean? Aren't ALL coaches committed to winning? I'm sorry but this is what I hear when people bring Roy up and I don't understand what all the other coaches were committed to. Losing?

TheBuriedHab is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:34 PM
  #792
Sargent Pepper*
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Country: St Pierre and Miquelon
Posts: 2,234
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuriedHab View Post
What does this commitment to winning mean? Aren't ALL coaches committed to winning? I'm sorry but this is what I hear when people bring Roy up and I don't understand what all the other coaches were committed to. Losing?
Very very few people have a laser like focus on wining. More importantly, very very few people can "infect" others with that commitment to wining. Roy is in that category. He has proved that in the NHL and has been proving it in the Q with the Rempart where he managed to get young men to buy into this vision, system and approach which is totally focus on wining.

If all coaches were truly committed and capable of wining as Roy is, we would not see so many coaches losing their jobs all the time.....

Sargent Pepper* is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:34 PM
  #793
TheBuriedHab
Registered User
 
TheBuriedHab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,181
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
I never said McGuire's not qualified, I said no one really knows what those qualifications are...he hasn't been involved in the NHL in a managerial position since the mid 90's

Being knowledgeable and having contacts aren't qualifications, they're requirements...its a given

Why would the Habs interview someone who wasn't knowledgable or had contacts?

Again, they're not interviewing homeless people off the street, they're interviewing people who are already involved in the NHL
Ok, so what are Qualifications then? Being part of a winning org before? Check, Being a talent evaluator? Check. So maybe the question should not be if they are qualified but what there plan is, which we will never know. Don't think we can judge how "qualified" people are for the job when they all are qualified in one way or another.

TheBuriedHab is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:36 PM
  #794
Jack Bourdain
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
Jack Bourdain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montréal, QC.
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,123
vCash: 500
Bob Gainey was a winner and the best in his role. They even invented a trophy for him.

I don't want a boring type like Martin, nor do I want a fiery hot head like Roy. Why can't we find someone that's in the middle, someone that is balanced?

Jack Bourdain is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:38 PM
  #795
poetryinmotion
Registered User
 
poetryinmotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,087
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuriedHab View Post
What does this commitment to winning mean? Aren't ALL coaches committed to winning? I'm sorry but this is what I hear when people bring Roy up and I don't understand what all the other coaches were committed to. Losing?
No, but there are degrees of competitiveness, which is what I mean by "winning". Would you say Tortorella has the same intensity as Tom Renney (sp?) when they coach? Torts will try to get the win at all costs, while the latter will stick to his system and hope for a miracle. Julien is the same as Torts in the sense that he will order a hit on a player if he has to take him out of the game. Again, a win at all costs mentality is what I want behind the bench. Get fined if you have to.

poetryinmotion is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:38 PM
  #796
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,441
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRG87 View Post
I don't think anybody here is arguing otherwise. However, none of us know anything about any of the candidates. None of us know which one of the candidates had the best proposal to turn this franchise around. Bergevin may be a fine candidate with a keen hockey mind, but he may just be an ex-player who doesn't have a particularly keen hockey mind who benefited tremendously from Chicago's success and having other teams poach guys from them in order to facilitate his move up that organization's ranks. How do you know Bergevin make a better candidate than McGuire? Is McGuire ever wrong? He often is. However, he does come across as an intelligent man, which isn't that common in the hockey world. For the record, I wouldn't be disappointed with either Bergevin or McGuire being appointed Habs GM, as long as the organization conducted its due diligence and went with the guy who understands what it takes to turn the organization the best.
Again, I've NEVER said McGuire wldnt make a good candidate or that Bergevin is better...Yes, my #1 choice IS Bergevin but this is just based on what I know about Bergevin, when I look at his resume, I think he'd be an ideal candidate, especially if u consider the language issue...but that doesn't mean that he'll have a good interview, there's a process to which us, the fans, will never be privy too, and that's the interview process, where its about more than what you've done, and its more about what you plan on doing with this team

So again, just on face value...I don't know enough about McGuire to place him very high on MY list of candidates, being knowledgeable and having contacts isn't impressive to me, its assumed any candidate has those under his belt IMO

Now, McGuire could very well interview and blow the socks off of Molson/Savard...and if that's the case, then so be it, I'm all for it.

But just based on what we know of McGuire today, I don't think he's any more qualfied than many other media personalities

417 is online now  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:42 PM
  #797
Oshawa General
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 227
vCash: 500
If you're Geoff Molson and see these accomplishments in Pro hockey, would you consider hiring this person for the position of Montreal Canadiens?

1984-85 Hobart College
ECAC-2 Assistant
1985-86 Babson College
ECAC-E Assistant
1986-87 Babson College
ECAC-E Assistant
1987-88 Babson College
ECAC-E Assistant
1988-89 St. Lawrence University
ECAC Assistant
1989-90 St. Lawrence University
ECAC Assistant
1992-93 Hartford Whalers
NHL Assistant
1993-94 Hartford Whalers
NHL Assistant
1993-94 Hartford Whalers
NHL Head‡ 67 23 37 7 0 0.396 Out of Playoffs
1996-97 Baton Rouge Kingfish
ECHL Head 70 31 33 0 6 0.486 Out of Playoffs

Oshawa General is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:43 PM
  #798
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,441
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuriedHab View Post
Ok, so what are Qualifications then? Being part of a winning org before? Check, Being a talent evaluator? Check. So maybe the question should not be if they are qualified but what there plan is, which we will never know. Don't think we can judge how "qualified" people are for the job when they all are qualified in one way or another.
McGuire was an assistant coach on loaded Pens teams 20yrs ago...yeah, that means something, but personally, 20 yrs ago is a long time, I wld prefer someone with RECENT success

As for McGuire's talent evaluation...he's not a scout, no one knows his ability to evaluate talent. Going on the radio and saying things without any consequence or accountability, doesn't make him a good talent evaluator. What tangible evidence do you have that he's a good talent evaluator? Because he said 'Player X' was gonna be a great player and he ended up being right?

That's kind of flimsy don't you think? If that's the case, Whitesnake or Montreal are just as good at talent evaluating as McGuire is

Its not difficult to make an evaluation on a player when you're in the media, cause you're not accountable for it...but when you're a GM or a scout and it comes down to evaluating Player A vs Player B and using a draft pick, its an entirely different story

417 is online now  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:44 PM
  #799
Sargent Pepper*
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Country: St Pierre and Miquelon
Posts: 2,234
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawa General View Post
If you're Geoff Molson and see these accomplishments in Pro hockey, would you consider hiring this person for the position of Montreal Canadiens?

1984-85 Hobart College
ECAC-2 Assistant
1985-86 Babson College
ECAC-E Assistant
1986-87 Babson College
ECAC-E Assistant
1987-88 Babson College
ECAC-E Assistant
1988-89 St. Lawrence University
ECAC Assistant
1989-90 St. Lawrence University
ECAC Assistant
1992-93 Hartford Whalers
NHL Assistant
1993-94 Hartford Whalers
NHL Assistant
1993-94 Hartford Whalers
NHL Head‡ 67 23 37 7 0 0.396 Out of Playoffs
1996-97 Baton Rouge Kingfish
ECHL Head 70 31 33 0 6 0.486 Out of Playoffs

I like Mcguire but he was a ****ing disaster as a GM for Hartford.....so on the basis of what you are presenting, no he would not hire him.

He would consider him for other things he did after this list of "accomplishments".....but not on the basis of what he did in the NHL....

Sargent Pepper* is offline  
Old
04-20-2012, 04:46 PM
  #800
Sargent Pepper*
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Country: St Pierre and Miquelon
Posts: 2,234
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargent Pepper View Post
I like Mcguire but he was a ****ing disaster as a GM for Hartford.....so on the basis of what you are presenting, no he would not hire him.

He would consider him for other things he did after this list of "accomplishments".....but not on the basis of what he did in the NHL....
Clearly I meant coach...not GM

Sargent Pepper* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:04 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.