HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Notices

Game 2 - Final game for the Republic's Jim Gintonio

Old
05-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Naurutger
#FreeMax

vCash: 1329
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
Gintonio also made past predictions against the team. Sarah did an statistical analysis between the two teams and came up with what she did.

Isn't that what reporters are supposed to do? OR would you rather have a writer who constantly blows smoke up your caboose?
I still think it was a slap. Just how I view it. But there is something to be said about reason in reporting. Its just rare and I dont know how to handle it

Last edited by Naurutger: 05-08-2012 at 09:16 PM.
Naurutger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2012, 07:27 AM
Blubba Jenkins
Staying Faithful

vCash: 500
To be fair, everybody was picking Nashville.

Blubba Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2012, 09:18 AM
RemoAZ
Stugots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottrocks58 View Post
Smokin' hot babes are a dime a dozen. Yea, she knows her hockey despite the occasional ditzy question to Tippett. Unfortunately she writes as if she eats newsprint for breakfast, bland as can be.
Our coverage for the Yotes has pretty much always sucked. If I can't watch the game, I go to ESPN or Twitter for the score updates and come here to read about how the team looked. Things wouldn't be that much different if there was no local beat writer covering the team. I always support additional hot chicks however.

RemoAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2012, 06:52 PM
XX
... Waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubba Jenkins View Post
To be fair, everybody was picking Nashville.
It still looks bad. It's not like she's some nationally known pundit with a worthwhile opinion. I doubt she can name more than 5 players on any given team in the east.

I'm more pissed at Bickley hopping on the Coyotes train, pretending like he didn't slag the Coyotes every chance he got. I really, really despise him. Absolutely awful writer who is full of himself. Todd Walsh in writer form.

XX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2012, 07:32 PM
TheLegend
Megathread Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
It still looks bad. It's not like she's some nationally known pundit with a worthwhile opinion. I doubt she can name more than 5 players on any given team in the east.

I'm more pissed at Bickley hopping on the Coyotes train, pretending like he didn't slag the Coyotes every chance he got. I really, really despise him. Absolutely awful writer who is full of himself. Todd Walsh in writer form.
If it'll make you feel better Gintonio tweeted that in his last AZR blog he had the Yotes in 6.

Everyone seems to hate the AZR when the Yotes get good press because the writers are bandwagoners, and hate them when they write objectively.

So it begs the question.... just what in the bloody hell do you all want?

TheLegend is offline   Reply With Quote