HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2012 NHL Entry Draft Talk 10.0

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-17-2012, 08:38 PM
  #751
NewHabsEra*
 
NewHabsEra*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 10,695
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitue View Post
Wow, we could see lots of upsets tonight in the Q !

Shawinigan will find the series long waiting at home for the Memorial Cup....
J'en connais une qui va se tapper une estie de dépresse.. la ptite madame blonde a lunette va trouver l'été long!

NewHabsEra* is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 08:40 PM
  #752
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
RIP
 
DekeLikeYouMeanIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,941
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsEra View Post
Bournival? Do you really want to see Bournival? Clearly cracked under pressure in those playoffs.. You have to question his mental toughness at this point..

Bournival will be a borderline NHLer..
Something is definitely wrong. Bournival is usually the feisty player that puts in 150% effort. There's more to it for sure.

On another note, I wish I could see Moose/Remparts gm7....

DekeLikeYouMeanIt is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 08:41 PM
  #753
goalchenyuk
Registered User
 
goalchenyuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: montreal
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 8,446
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsEra View Post
Bournival? Do you really want to see Bournival? Clearly cracked under pressure in those playoffs.. You have to question his mental toughness at this point..

Bournival will be a borderline NHLer..
anything ...

goalchenyuk is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 08:43 PM
  #754
NotProkofievian
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,173
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsEra View Post
Yes another big night for the Russian dynamo!!
Lemme guess: you didn't watch this game either?

NotProkofievian is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 08:47 PM
  #755
VanNistelrooy
Registered User
 
VanNistelrooy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Habs Land
Posts: 2,553
vCash: 500
Rimouski is in!! woooooo

VanNistelrooy is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 08:48 PM
  #756
Beatnik
Registered User
 
Beatnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,667
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Beatnik
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotProkofievian View Post
Lemme guess: you didn't watch this game either?
he always been like that, Players are either terrible or future stars with him. Not a bad kid though, he's just really excessive. Kind of a young Pierre McGuire

Beatnik is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 08:55 PM
  #757
OneSharpMarble
Registered User
 
OneSharpMarble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,556
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
Looking at the stats, no points again for Grigorenko. Yikes!!
He is definitly not in our top 5 irreguardless, I wouldn't worry about it. It is down to Yakupov, Galchenyuk, Forsberg, Murray and Dumba now.

OneSharpMarble is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 08:56 PM
  #758
Em Ancien
Sexy 2nd Rounder
 
Em Ancien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Mount Real Life
Posts: 8,912
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatnik View Post
he always been like that, Players are either terrible or future stars with him. Not a bad kid though, he's just really excessive. Kind of a young Pierre McGuire
Not everyone is willing to shell out money to get to see the prospects play, but everyone wants to say they know what happened in that game.

Em Ancien is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 09:01 PM
  #759
Krnage
Registered User
 
Krnage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Fermont
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,106
vCash: 400
Drouin scored the winning goal....halifax will meet Rimouski in next round

Krnage is online now  
Old
04-17-2012, 09:03 PM
  #760
NewHabsEra*
 
NewHabsEra*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 10,695
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotProkofievian View Post
Lemme guess: you didn't watch this game either?
Do I really need to watch another pointless game where he was invisible, floating around and not willing to pay the price? It will eventually be reported anyway..

Edit: End of the season for Grigo and the Remps! Hopefully the Leafs draft him, another bust in their system

NewHabsEra* is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 09:05 PM
  #761
Et le But
Moderator
 
Et le But's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York
Country: Argentina
Posts: 18,242
vCash: 500
Brilliant coach Patrick Roy get beat by an inexperienced underdog. Nice.

(And yes I know the Remparts dominated. But great work from the Mooseheads)

Et le But is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 09:05 PM
  #762
Beatnik
Registered User
 
Beatnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,667
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Beatnik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Em Ancien View Post
Not everyone is willing to shell out money to get to see the prospects play, but everyone wants to say they know what happened in that game.
I listened to it so i know!!! Ray (quebec radio guy) is soooo good. He manage to make games really fun to listen to even when he's alone on the mic.

Beatnik is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 09:06 PM
  #763
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
RIP
 
DekeLikeYouMeanIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,941
vCash: 500
And Roy/Grigorenko disappoint as they squandered a 3-0 series lead to Halifax who is a tough competitor but no excuses. Terrible loss.

DekeLikeYouMeanIt is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 09:06 PM
  #764
EveryDay
Registered User
 
EveryDay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,136
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krnage View Post
Drouin scored the winning goal....halifax will meet Rimouski in next round
God damn the road for for St-John will be easy.....

EveryDay is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 09:07 PM
  #765
VanNistelrooy
Registered User
 
VanNistelrooy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Habs Land
Posts: 2,553
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaco88 View Post
God damn the road for for St-John will be easy.....
yup!

VanNistelrooy is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 09:09 PM
  #766
vad87
Registered User
 
vad87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsEra View Post
Do I really need to watch another pointless game where he was invisible, floating around and not willing to pay the price? It will eventually be reported anyway..

Edit: End of the season for Grigo and the Remps! Hopefully the Leafs draft him, another bust in their system
Another big game for the russian ghost

Duclair and Erne tried hard all night long and were physical but Grigo was just invisible once again. A little but more active during the O.T but nothing to call his mom. Drouin and McKinnon were once again very impressing. They were buzzing around the net for the whole game and it paid off during the O.T as Drouin scored while he was in the slot. These 2 kids are real gamebreakers

vad87 is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 09:11 PM
  #767
EveryDay
Registered User
 
EveryDay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,136
vCash: 500
can i get some Forsberg?

EveryDay is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 09:13 PM
  #768
Jack Bourdain
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
Jack Bourdain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montréal, QC.
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,203
vCash: 500
I want me some Drouin.

Jack Bourdain is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 09:16 PM
  #769
NotProkofievian
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,173
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsEra View Post
Do I really need to watch another pointless game where he was invisible, floating around and not willing to pay the price? It will eventually be reported anyway..

Edit: End of the season for Grigo and the Remps! Hopefully the Leafs draft him, another bust in their system
I love being right. I just finished designing a 5th order chebyshev filter, and then I sign on to read a tacit admission that you, again, didn't watch the game.

It's a good feeling, actually.

NotProkofievian is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 09:17 PM
  #770
NotProkofievian
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,173
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaco88 View Post
can i get some Forsberg?
Yes you may.

NotProkofievian is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 09:22 PM
  #771
mytor4*
 
mytor4*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,175
vCash: 500
Latest ISS rankings

Latest iss rankings


1. Yakupov, Nail, LW 10/6/93 L 5.10.5 189 Sarnia OHL
2. Forsberg, Filip, RW 8/13/94 R 6.01 176 Leksands SweAl
3. Grigorenko, Mikhail, RW 5/16/94 L 6.03.25 200 Québec QMJHL
4. Murray, Ryan, LD 9/27/93 L 6.00.5 201 Everett WHL
5. Trouba, Jacob, RD 2/26/94 R 6.02 196 USA Under-18 NTDP
6. Dumba, Matt, RD 7/25/94 R 5.11.75 183 Red Deer WHL
7. Rielly, Morgan, LD 3/9/94 L 5.11.5 190 Moose Jaw WHL
8. Teravainen, Teuvo, LW, 9/11/94 L 5.11 161 Jokerit FinE
9. Ceci, Cody, RD 12/21/93 R 6.02.5 207 Ottawa OHL
10. Reinhart, Griffin, LD 1/24/94 L 6.03.75 207 Edmonton WHL
11. Gaunce, Brendan, C 3/25/94 L 6.02 215 Belleville OHL
12. Collberg, Sebastian, RW 2/23/94 R 5.11 Vastra SweJE
13. Maatta, Olli, LD 8/22/94 L 6.01.5 202 London OHL
14. Galchenyuk, Alexander, RW 2/12/94 L 6.00.5 198 Sarnia OHL
15. Faksa, Radek, LW 1/9/94 L 6.03 202 Kitchener OHL

WGrigs falling to 3rd might be a blessing. That way the Jackets might not grab him from under or nose.
Suprised at # 14.
Sure would like to trade for the Ducks pick if Galchenyuk was still avaliable.

mytor4* is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 09:34 PM
  #772
Erik Estrada
Registered User
 
Erik Estrada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,861
vCash: 500
Saw the Quebec-Halifax game.

Quebec dominated 1st, 3rd and overtime. Grigorenko looked good in the 3rd and Overtime. Got a chance to score in OT. Couldn't bury it. Didn't do enough. Over. See you next year.

Erik Estrada is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 09:35 PM
  #773
Monctonscout
Monctonscout
 
Monctonscout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 32,659
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsolument90 View Post
And Roy/Grigorenko disappoint as they squandered a 3-0 series lead to Halifax who is a tough competitor but no excuses. Terrible loss.
A lot of red flags on both people. Roy gets beat by a team led by 3 16 year olds up 3 games to 0.

Monctonscout is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 09:45 PM
  #774
Beatnik
Registered User
 
Beatnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,667
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Beatnik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
A lot of red flags on both people. Roy gets beat by a team led by 3 16 year olds up 3 games to 0.
Name me one coach available with a better junior record than Roy.

Lots of red flags??? jesus christ they lost a serie againts a very good hockey team. That happens to every coach.

With everything you say about their best player one could think that Roy has been great to go so far with this team.

Beatnik is offline  
Old
04-17-2012, 09:45 PM
  #775
Mrb1p
PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
 
Mrb1p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Citizen of the world
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,005
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by topdog View Post
Latest iss rankings


1. Yakupov, Nail, LW 10/6/93 L 5.10.5 189 Sarnia OHL
2. Forsberg, Filip, RW 8/13/94 R 6.01 176 Leksands SweAl
3. Grigorenko, Mikhail, RW 5/16/94 L 6.03.25 200 Québec QMJHL
4. Murray, Ryan, LD 9/27/93 L 6.00.5 201 Everett WHL
5. Trouba, Jacob, RD 2/26/94 R 6.02 196 USA Under-18 NTDP
6. Dumba, Matt, RD 7/25/94 R 5.11.75 183 Red Deer WHL
7. Rielly, Morgan, LD 3/9/94 L 5.11.5 190 Moose Jaw WHL
8. Teravainen, Teuvo, LW, 9/11/94 L 5.11 161 Jokerit FinE
9. Ceci, Cody, RD 12/21/93 R 6.02.5 207 Ottawa OHL
10. Reinhart, Griffin, LD 1/24/94 L 6.03.75 207 Edmonton WHL
11. Gaunce, Brendan, C 3/25/94 L 6.02 215 Belleville OHL
12. Collberg, Sebastian, RW 2/23/94 R 5.11 Vastra SweJE
13. Maatta, Olli, LD 8/22/94 L 6.01.5 202 London OHL
14. Galchenyuk, Alexander, RW 2/12/94 L 6.00.5 198 Sarnia OHL
15. Faksa, Radek, LW 1/9/94 L 6.03 202 Kitchener OHL

WGrigs falling to 3rd might be a blessing. That way the Jackets might not grab him from under or nose.
Suprised at # 14.
Sure would like to trade for the Ducks pick if Galchenyuk was still avaliable.
You still want Grigo after all that?

Mrb1p is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.