HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: Roller Hockey in Montreal

Old
04-14-2012, 02:36 PM
ZissouPizza
Rookie User

vCash: 500
OT: Roller Hockey in Montreal

I'm a student in Montreal looking to play some roller hockey while I'm here this summer. Not looking for a league or really even a rink to play in, just a basic outdoor paved area with nets.

I live in the Plateau near Parc Lafontaine and was hoping they would have something like that, but no luck.

Concordia's arena (where I would normally play) is undergoing renovations so there's no roller hockey there this year which is a bummer.

Any ideas?

ZissouPizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2012, 02:39 PM
Gary320

Check these guys out:
http://www.sportxpo.com/english/index.html

Only problem is it's in Laval.. but I'm just giving you a suggestion.

Gary320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2012, 03:19 PM
Bob Cole

I saw an outdoor rink with some people playing roller hockey in Parc Jarry last week (I dont think its that far from the Plateau). I'm not from Montreal either and I have no idea if its just pickup or a league. Maybe someone that knows more than me can chime in.

If you find anything tell me. I'm also a student staying in Montreal over the Summer looking for some roller hockey or softball action.

Bob Cole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2012, 08:14 PM
JAVO16

North side of Jarry park near St-Laurent and Jarry corner is the best place near that area for my money for some pickup hockey. The surface is painted cement I think although there are big cracks right now since they make an outdoor ice rink of it in the winter, but some guys usually manage to plug these cracks later on during springtime. Otherwise, the boards are really ******.

JAVO16 is offline   Reply With Quote