Notices

Hope the Bruins watched the games tonight

Old
04-15-2012, 08:17 PM
Strafer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODAAT View Post
I think we need to call a spade a spade here, Krejci is the guy who is suppose to direct that 1st line (he`s gone completely AWOL), and on the 2nd line, Marchand has been awful, hardly pinning this one on either, this is a team effort, and as a unit, this team will need to focus on simplicity and get their collective noses dirty.
Lucic...he needs to get involved he's been an empty uni for too long off and on this season. He floats around with that big body and never wanders into the dirty areas. Paille...Has done nothing.
Marchand...I don't care if he's afraid of getting his hand slapped he's become apathetic. Oh and most of the rest of them have been no shows.

Strafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2012, 07:47 AM
ODAAT

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
Lucic...he needs to get involved he's been an empty uni for too long off and on this season. He floats around with that big body and never wanders into the dirty areas. Paille...Has done nothing.
Marchand...I don't care if he's afraid of getting his hand slapped he's become apathetic. Oh and most of the rest of them have been no shows.
I haven`t minded Looch`s game nearly as much as some here, the 3rd line has been great, the other 3 lines are all able to play far better.

ODAAT is offline   Reply With Quote