HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Taylor Injured?

Closed Thread

Old
11-30-2004, 10:42 PM
RGF

vCash: 500
Taylor Injured?

broken orbital and nose from slapshot from mcgill....too bad, im bummed he was great, cant wait for him to be back, hes the one im most looking forward too....

imagine

tyutin kondratiev pock taylor liffiton JACK JOHNSON Vets:Kasper, Poti to choose from ==== thats a great D so far, reminiscient of San Jose in the late 90s early 00s when they stockpiled a great D

Old
11-30-2004, 10:50 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGF
broken orbital and nose from slapshot from mcgill....too bad, im bummed he was great, cant wait for him to be back, hes the one im most looking forward too....

imagine

tyutin kondratiev pock taylor liffiton JACK JOHNSON Vets:Kasper, Poti to choose from ==== thats a great D so far, reminiscient of San Jose in the late 90s early 00s when they stockpiled a great D
that really sucks

Old
11-30-2004, 11:12 PM
BDubinskyNYR17*

Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGF

imagine

we also got Rachunek, Lampman, Nyochlat, Glenn, Baranka and Guenin as well.

Old
12-01-2004, 12:34 AM
karl_hungus

...and POTTER!

Old
12-01-2004, 11:09 AM
Fletch

How long will he be out?

sounds bad, but after a lot of swelling goes down he'd be able to play with a face shield/cage.

Old
12-01-2004, 12:33 PM
RGF

good point add baranka, geunin to that list for sure theyre real the others byt the time everyones matured, lampman wont get a shot neither will nycholat trade bait maybe too, dont know about glenn

Old
12-01-2004, 01:09 PM
Levitate

well it's doubtful they will all make it as NHL players...

Old
12-01-2004, 01:31 PM
BDubinskyNYR17*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGF
good point add baranka, geunin to that list for sure theyre real the others byt the time everyones matured, lampman wont get a shot neither will nycholat trade bait maybe too, dont know about glenn

What makes u think Lampman wont get a shot? He would have made the Rangers if he was not hurt during camp. He is the Wolfpack's best dman right now and even before Tyutin and Kondratiev left. Lampman will be a solid dman like Sylvain Lefebvre, or Richard Matvichuk.

Old
12-04-2004, 11:33 PM
CaptainBure

hey boys,taylors fine and playing for the wolfpack

Old
12-05-2004, 01:29 PM
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
What makes u think Lampman wont get a shot? He would have made the Rangers if he was not hurt during camp. He is the Wolfpack's best dman right now and even before Tyutin and Kondratiev left. Lampman will be a solid dman like Sylvain Lefebvre, or Richard Matvichuk.
I'm inclined to agree...Lampman is actually one of the better positional d-men the Rangers have in their system. The biggest problem I see with Lampman is his strenght...if he can build up his strength then I see him as being a regular NHL blueliner in the mould of a Bruce Driver, Doug Lidster, Jeff Finley kind of guy...

Old
12-05-2004, 01:43 PM
BDubinskyNYR17*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish
I'm inclined to agree...Lampman is actually one of the better positional d-men the Rangers have in their system. The biggest problem I see with Lampman is his strenght...if he can build up his strength then I see him as being a regular NHL blueliner in the mould of a Bruce Driver, Doug Lidster, Jeff Finley kind of guy...
I say a Richard Matvichuk, Sylvain Lefebvre type comparison.

Old
12-05-2004, 02:15 PM
Fletch

Let's not get carried away...

JOrt... Matvichuk used to go against top lines, logging 22-23 minutes per night, and was quite successful at it. Lefebvre was a very good top four defenseman before losing his foot speed. Lampman's looking good, but I still don't see him outside the third pair at this moment. I agree with Fish, as I've never thought that Bryce was too big.

Closed Thread