HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Flyers bandwagon

Old
04-19-2012, 11:29 AM
canadiens1992

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by markzab View Post
Bryz was so slow because the bandwagon got too heavy. Unhook the latch and let the trailer go.
That was good!
God I hate studying for finals.....

canadiens1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2012, 12:13 PM
Wedontneedroads

vCash: 50
Flyers Bandwagon. I'm officially on it.

Sharks fan here coming in peace. I was just in Philly Sunday night through Thursday morning, and I must say I had an experience that completely changed the way I look at Philly fans. I was there for work, but was able to find a good amount of time to explore your city in the evenings. The best night was by far Wednesday night when two of my coworkers and I headed to the Xfinity bar right next to all the stadiums for the Flyers Pens game. I was absolutely amazed at the amount of people that came out in support of the Flyers, and am officially jumping on the Flyers bandwagon if/when the Sharks get knocked out. You guys are some of the most passionate fans I have ever encountered, and my hat is off to you all. I was also very impressed by how beautiful the women in Philly are, but those stories are for a different forum... I really hope you finish the Pens off in short order, and have another long run through the playoffs because fans that awesome deserve it

Mods feel free to put this wherever you want. Just wanted to express my respect for you all as a fanbase, and share my awesome experience.

Wedontneedroads is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2012, 12:26 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by irbelikewall View Post
Sharks fan here coming in peace. I was just in Philly Sunday night through Thursday morning, and I must say I had an experience that completely changed the way I look at Philly fans. I was there for work, but was able to find a good amount of time to explore your city in the evenings. The best night was by far Wednesday night when two of my coworkers and I headed to the Xfinity bar right next to all the stadiums for the Flyers Pens game. I was absolutely amazed at the amount of people that came out in support of the Flyers, and am officially jumping on the Flyers bandwagon if/when the Sharks get knocked out. You guys are some of the most passionate fans I have ever encountered, and my hat is off to you all. I was also very impressed by how beautiful the women in Philly are, but those stories are for a different forum... I really hope you finish the Pens off in short order, and have another long run through the playoffs because fans that awesome deserve it

Mods feel free to put this wherever you want. Just wanted to express my respect for you all as a fanbase, and share my awesome experience.
finally, some respect for god's sake. come on over to the dark side. BTW, we do got some hotties, especially at the high end bars but turn a corner or two down the street and its a different story. But wtf, a chick with a mustache never hurt nobody!

funghoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2012, 12:32 PM
flyershockey

Welcome. Now, send bad vibes to the Pens.

flyershockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2012, 12:34 PM
StevensCakeBakerBacker

Did you get to see that drunk guy fight the mechanical bull?

StevensCakeBakerBacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Wedontneedroads

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
finally, some respect for god's sake. come on over to the dark side. BTW, we do got some hotties, especially at the high end bars but turn a corner or two down the street and its a different story. But wtf, a chick with a mustache never hurt nobody!
Like I said I'm officially converted. Had an amazing time. We managed to avoid the chicks with mustaches, but did talk an unexpected walk down 13th street and noticed some chicks with other manly qualities...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevensCakeBakerBacker View Post
Did you get to see that drunk guy fight the mechanical bull?
We were actually in the mechanical bull bar all night, but I missed the guy fighting the bull . I did convince both of my co workers to ride it however. My male co worker set the record for the guys for the night, and my female coworker got up there with the two beautiful ladies my buddy and I were talking to all night long. And yes, we got it all on video

Wedontneedroads is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2012, 12:45 PM
ihatebraydenschenn

The xFinity Live place will probably be packed for a while, considering it just opened and it's the talk of the freaking town around here. It's an awesome idea executed pretty well. I could see the xFinity Live becoming a staple of Philly sporting events. It's great for away and sold-out games, and it seems to be amazing during the playoffs.

I walked by it a couple of times but didn't bother going in -- looked entirely too crowded and I wanted to go home. But, my gf's sexy ass Asian friend is one of the beer girls at the PBR bar so we're going to visit sooner than later.

ihatebraydenschenn is offline   Reply With Quote