HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > All Time Draft
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
All Time Draft Fantasy league where players of the past and present meet.

René Lecavalier Divisional Seminfinals: Minnesota vs. Guelph

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-21-2012, 01:27 AM
  #26
BraveCanadian
Registered User
 
BraveCanadian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,257
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventieslord View Post
Don't go changing. Do it your way, guns blazing.
It was actually kind of freaky how Nalyd added that post as I was replying to his other one and it just highlights what a complete clash of styles this is.. his versatility is his strength and our specialization is ours

BraveCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2012, 03:49 AM
  #27
Nalyd Psycho
Registered User
 
Nalyd Psycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: No Bandwagon
Country: Canada
Posts: 22,873
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveCanadian View Post
It was actually kind of freaky how Nalyd added that post as I was replying to his other one and it just highlights what a complete clash of styles this is.. his versatility is his strength and our specialization is ours
I'll say this, when I looked at this match-up, I was really impressed with your team. We both have very different and very strong teams. I'm really looking forward to how this plays out.

__________________
Every post comes with the Nalyd Psycho Seal of Approval.
Nalyd Psycho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 10:22 AM
  #28
seventieslord
Moderator
 
seventieslord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Regina, SK
Country: Canada
Posts: 24,759
vCash: 500
In a hard fought 6-game series, Minnesota edges Guelph.

Congrats, Nalyd. Good work Guelph. And as I said, really well-played series by both of you.

seventieslord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 11:09 AM
  #29
BraveCanadian
Registered User
 
BraveCanadian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,257
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventieslord View Post
In a hard fought 6-game series, Minnesota edges Guelph.

Congrats, Nalyd. Good work Guelph. And as I said, really well-played series by both of you.
I knew it would probably be a close series since there seems to be a lot of parity this time out, but I'm not going to pretend I'm not surprised by the outcome.

I was really happy with my team this year, and thought we had a good chance to break out of the incredibly boring cookie cutter ATD team mold.

In any case, good luck the rest of the way Nalyd!

BraveCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 11:17 AM
  #30
MadArcand
We do not sow
 
MadArcand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pyke
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 4,615
vCash: 500
^ Your team was one of my favs to win it all. It's sad to see it go out against a team with such top-6 wingers.

MadArcand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 03:15 PM
  #31
Nalyd Psycho
Registered User
 
Nalyd Psycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: No Bandwagon
Country: Canada
Posts: 22,873
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveCanadian View Post
I knew it would probably be a close series since there seems to be a lot of parity this time out, but I'm not going to pretend I'm not surprised by the outcome.

I was really happy with my team this year, and thought we had a good chance to break out of the incredibly boring cookie cutter ATD team mold.

In any case, good luck the rest of the way Nalyd!
Thank you. Great series, I was really concerned that I would not win.

Nalyd Psycho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2012, 01:59 PM
  #32
seventieslord
Moderator
 
seventieslord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Regina, SK
Country: Canada
Posts: 24,759
vCash: 500
Not that Recchi is a player who "needs shadowing" in the ATD, but I'm curious how many more times he should have been top-5 in points to be a "great" second liner, since apparently three isn't enough. Look around the league...

seventieslord is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.