HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Patrick Bordeleau

Old
04-23-2012, 01:51 PM
Foppa2118

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzai12 View Post
dump McLeod and get someone new. Waste of a roster spot and I'd like to see some fresh blood that could do better (or worse, but at least take a chance.....). I can't think of one single aspect of Cody McLeod's game that makes me 100% sold on keeping him.

If we have to keep Cody McLeod around for the next 5 years for his leadership, yikes....
What are you really expecting to get out of a 4th liner though? And if someone takes his spot on the 4th line, why can't he just be the 13th forward? How much are you expecting out of a 13th forward?

Foppa2118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2012, 03:25 PM
Gumballhead

vCash: 500
McLeod is a perfect 4th liner who likely doesn't expect to be anything but a 4th liner. A lot of the guys the Avs toss on the 4th line aren't really typical. Cody at least has size and some speed, and he always hustles. And he fights. My fear with Bordeleau is that he'd only fight and hit. I'm okay with calling him up if there's a need on the 4th line, but I doubt too many of us would be happier with him over McLeod.

Gumballhead is offline   Reply With Quote