Chad Painchaud

Closed Thread

Old
12-06-2004, 02:54 PM
Bloody Sabbath

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Bloody Sabbath
Chad Painchaud

Hey guys I don't know if any of you keep a close eye on the Thrashers' prospects, but what do you think of Chad Painchaud? What do you think his chances are of ever making the team as a regular, and how long do you think his development may take? He's no Kovalchuk, but he has some skill. The reason I ask is because he went to my school, (just graduated this past year) and I knew him, so I'm just curious as to how you think he'll turn out in the Thrashers organization.

Thanks.

Old
12-06-2004, 06:39 PM
Default101

vCash: 500
i've always been a fan of him since he started in the OHL and he was recently traded to my hometown (Sarnia) in a blockbuster trade and when i heard Hecimovic (FLA) and Carcillo (PIT) got delt the first names i thought of were Quincey and Painchaud, i've seen him play, he's got good size and good hands, he can set up the goal or take it himself, he's struggling this year but he also missed 3 games due to being homesick so i think he's just adjusting, he can play either wing and IMO he has the potential to play on either wing on the second line, the best bet would be a a top 5 scoring 3rd winger and his low end would be a high scoring AHL player that was #1 or #2 Injury Call-Up, either way i think he was a steal in the 4th round

Closed Thread