HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Enough is enough...

Closed Thread

Old
04-22-2012, 05:28 AM
JayQueensNY88*

vCash: 500
Enough is enough...

2 topics here..

people are now complaining about Cally and Henke.Are you kidding me.You know who you are and have alot of nerve.I just dont get people here all to many complain and ***** about everything,just never happy its kind of sickening.Sorry to say this but its like being in an old age home,by alot of people here.Crying ,moaning ,groaning etc....This team made huge strides and from being barely a playoff team for the last 4 years.. I am very proud of everything they accomplished this year.If they get eliminated rnd 1,ill be upset,but wont moan and groan.Will think how id like to see certain aspects improved on( system,player n personal etc.).Where things need change.I still say Rangers win in 7,LETS GO RANGERS!

CHRIS NEIL and somewhat Konopka and Smith and Carkner,wtf is going on here.This team was among best in the league in hits,tops in fighting majors and toughness in general.Neil mainly, is ruinnning rampid.Ott is out muscling us big time and look whats happening here.Ott is playing NYR game and is beating us at it.After game 1 Ott has came out nasty and it seems NYR has backed off. Game 5 the game was great they played great,but are lacking that grit they had all season and ofcourse scoring.

Im not one to say goon it up,but someone needs to take Neil out,like carkner did on Boyle or similar to Neils hit on Boyle last night or in game 4 when Neil is going after guys like Dubi and callahan. and McDonagh.

Enoughs enough,sit Kreider,put Scott in on line 4,Kreider isnt gietting great ice time anyway and this needs to be done. Rangers are getting bossed around and this isnt the team i seen all year. I know alot of calls,like usual,are going Ottawas way and against the rangers.I think this has the rangers on edge where anythign they do it will be a penalty.I also maybe Torts n Co is preaching dont play a dirty game,just play good clean hockey.If thats the case its not working. Ottawa is beating NYR at what the do best,beating NYR at their own game....I dont get whats up with Rupp and Prust,there way to quiet,same with Bickel(with the few mins a game he gets).

I dont know if Torts is preaching to just play hockey and dont goon it up or the club is just nervous they will be called for everything. Either way,needs to change in game 6,play nasty and aggressive..Do to Ott what there doing to NYR,I cant believe NYR is letting Otta man handle them,its shocking.

This is JUST AN OPINION,my O P I N I O N! So feel free to post yours.It will be respected.

LETS GO RANGERS

Old
04-22-2012, 05:30 AM
JayQueensNY88*

in the second paragrph i was talking about NYR,being among leaders in hits and tops in fighting majors.

Old
04-22-2012, 05:41 AM
Maineice11

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Maineice11
i think you are crazy. it is all cally and henks fault this is team is just awful....bahahaha i cant even type that with a straight face

I agree with most of what you say, but don't take Kreider out (especially since it looks like Boyle will be out for awhile). I think switching mitchell with Scott would be smart, i would also put him on a line once in awhile with a scorer and tell scott your job is to stand right at the top of the crease and screen anderson, if you don't do it you can sit back on the bench for the rest of the game. I mean really we lost that game cuz of mitchell's leaving coverage on spezza which lead to the goal.

nyr does not need to goon it up, but they need to elevate their physical play...last night finally looked like the NYR team from the season hard working grinding, they need to carry that into ottawa and raise it up even more.

http://player.vimeo.com/video/15237423

we'll win tonight - messier

Old
04-22-2012, 06:53 AM
SupersonicMonkey*
DROP THE PUCK

I agree to an extent...but you lost it when you suggested to put Scott in.

The Rangers problems haven't been physical play.

During the regular season the Rangers had 444 more hits than the Senators.

50 more minutes in major penalties.

The Senators game plan was/is to beat us at our own game.

But its still not the issue.

The issue is 3 goals in the last 3 games.

The issue is we can't score to save our season.

Scott won't solve ****. He's awful. He can't skate, he can't play.

Kreider's first year on his ELC is burned. He needs to stay in the lineup for that decision to make sense. He can shoot, he has speed, he has skill. He needs to be put in a position to succeed.

Hagelin comes back.

Now what the Rangers need to do is beat the Senators at THEIR game. Exploit Hagelin and Kreider's speed. Shoot the ****ing puck. Crash the net.

Old
04-22-2012, 07:09 AM
Blueshirt Special
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey View Post
I agree to an extent...but you lost it when you suggested to put Scott in.

The Rangers problems haven't been physical play.

During the regular season the Rangers had 444 more hits than the Senators.

50 more minutes in major penalties.

The Senators game plan was/is to beat us at our own game.

But its still not the issue.

The issue is 3 goals in the last 3 games.

The issue is we can't score to save our season.

Scott won't solve ****. He's awful. He can't skate, he can't play.

Kreider's first year on his ELC is burned. He needs to stay in the lineup for that decision to make sense. He can shoot, he has speed, he has skill. He needs to be put in a position to succeed.

Hagelin comes back.

Now what the Rangers need to do is beat the Senators at THEIR game. Exploit Hagelin and Kreider's speed. Shoot the ****ing puck. Crash the net.
I agree with this accept that The Rangers have NOT been physical in this series. It's like they are paralyzed for fear of penalties and the league propaganda.

I felt Torts should have played Kreider top line minutes last night with Richards and Cally in the 3rd.

Next game, play the kid like he's been here all season. Turn him loose.

04-22-2012, 07:17 AM
Melrose_Jr.

Jay, with separate discussion thread for both topics, I've gotta ask you to take your thoughts there.

Closed Thread