HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > HFNHL Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HFNHL Talk HFNHL is a full-simulation fantasy league that uses the FHL simulator to determine the outcome of games over a full 82-game season.

Current Finances

Closed Thread

Old
12-08-2004, 02:48 PM
BlueAndWhite

vCash: 500
Current Finances

Where can I see the most up to date finances ?

I've searched these boards and all I can find is Dion pointing to a link that says 25 Aug.

Are there are newer finances available ?

Old
12-09-2004, 08:45 AM
Dr.Sens(e)

The finances as of August 25th are the most up to date we have, as those do reflect all of free agency, including the reduction of signing bonuses.

There have been a few signings since then, but not many including signing bonuses, so these should finances suffice for teams planning endorsement deals and trades.

Old
12-09-2004, 08:54 AM
spintheblackcircle
...so that happened.

It has Block Head and Puck Head on my roster still and on the finance page. Can they be removed, please?

Thanks

Old
12-09-2004, 10:07 AM
Ohio Jones
Game on...

I never bother with the Finances page anyway, when it comes to tracking my roster costs. I keep an up-to-date record in an excel spreadsheet, along with my depth chart, prospect racking, stat tracking, line juggling, etc. If anyone is interested in using a tool like this, there's a blank file (I think it's called Team Tracking) loaded into the Miscellaneous Files section of the Yahoo group files.

The Contracts page will tabulate your roster costs. Just be sure to examine the formulas used to make sure they are accurately reflecting the data fields you enter - I will not be responsible for anyone making erroneus judgements based on poor spreadsheet management!

For the record, with today's signing of D Joni Pitkanen and the promotion of D Jim Vandermeer to the #6 slot (ahead of Wesley, once the challenges are received), Columbus' salary commitment for the pro roster (top 20) for the 2004/05 season will be $42,169,000.

Sanderson - Roenick - Shanahan
Bell - York - McEachern
Leclerc - Sedin - Maltby
Cowan - Reasoner - Sundstrom

Carney - Aucoin
Pitkanen - Boucher
Vandermeer - Dandenault

Brodeur
Leighton

Closed Thread