HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Who do you want: Chicago or Phoenix

View Poll Results: Who do you want: Chicago or Phoenix?
Chicago Blackhawks 38 56.72%
Phoenix Coyotes 29 43.28%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old
04-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Drake744
Unregistered User

vCash: 500
Smith reminds me of a quarterback that has emerged and found a hot streak, then once the off season hits, he will lose some of that luster. Whatever it is though, it doesn't matter if he used to suck, or will again, because right now he doesn't. He's not wearing a Lightning jersey, he's wearing a Yotes one. So what's done is done.

As for people being worried/not worried or whatever, I think it comes down to whatever someone personally feels is our best matchup. A lot of people wanted Chicago because we're familiar with them and we feel like we can get pucks past their D and Crawford. Others feel like Phoenix lacks the firepower so we may be able to impose our style on them and win the games our way. I'm not worried but if I have one concern it's coming out flat and not taking care of business in Phoenix....er....Glendale during the first game, then being in a hole on the road for game 2. Any team can do that against any other.

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote