HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

ECQF Game 6 | 4/24/12 | 7:30pm EST | Panthers VS Devils | TV: NBCSN, TSN, RDS

Closed Thread

Old
04-25-2012, 02:14 PM
Erick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
If hes better than what i have in the majors...absolutely....
Except there's no way to prove he is better at this point in their respective careers.

Old
04-25-2012, 02:17 PM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

[QUOTE=Erick;48799929].

As for "better goalie hands down," I fail to see how you can prove that right now. [QUOTE]

Common sense.

Old
04-25-2012, 02:21 PM
Erick

[QUOTE=adam graves;48800119][QUOTE=Erick;48799929].

As for "better goalie hands down," I fail to see how you can prove that right now.
Quote:

Common sense.

Dineen is not going to go and throw a 22-year old rookie with limited experience into the fire in a do-or-die game when he has a capable veteran available. That's common sense, especially after Dineen was basically praising Clemmensen's play last night. If Theo can't play, Clemmensen is going to play. It's just common sense based on what coaches normally do/the fact that Clemmensen hasn't played badly.

Markstrom is not the better goalie right now. In the future? Yeah, absolutely. Right now? Probably not. Clemmensen's had a solid year and has won plenty of games in the NHL. You're not giving him any credit, really.

What has Markstrom done in the NHL?

Old
04-25-2012, 02:56 PM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

[QUOTE=Erick;48800317][QUOTE=adam graves;48800119]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick View Post

As for "better goalie hands down," I fail to see how you can prove that right now.

Dineen is not going to go and throw a 22-year old rookie with limited experience into the fire in a do-or-die game when he has a capable veteran available. That's common sense, especially after Dineen was basically praising Clemmensen's play last night. If Theo can't play, Clemmensen is going to play. It's just common sense based on what coaches normally do/the fact that Clemmensen hasn't played badly.

Markstrom is not the better goalie right now. In the future? Yeah, absolutely. Right now? Probably not. Clemmensen's had a solid year and has won plenty of games in the NHL. You're not giving him any credit, really.

What has Markstrom done in the NHL?
!) Relax.

2) I have given clemmer plenty of credit when he's played well, like the 9 games theo was out and towards the end of the year. Pls dont mischaracterize my opinions.
Based on the last 2 games, hes has been decent

2) I stipulated already I doubt highly Dineen will, i am simply saying I would. Its been done before and I wouldnt be afraid to do it.

Because we disagree on a subjective argument, does not equate to common sense on your side. That unto itself makes no sense.

Closed Thread