HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

**Official** NHL 13 EASHL Teams Thread: V4.0. (Now Recruiting)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-26-2012, 09:42 PM
  #26
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator
 
Crimson Skorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lachine, Quebec
Country: Germany
Posts: 27,830
vCash: 50
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bourdain View Post
Didn't you sell your game?
Yes.

Then my sister's boyfriend gave me his copy because he doesn't play sports video games.

__________________
Shawn Wilken,
Head of Hockey Department
LastWordOnSports.com


Want to write for us? Head to lastwordonsports.com/writeforus and apply!
Crimson Skorpion is offline  
Old
04-27-2012, 07:38 PM
  #27
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service
 
Watsatheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,264
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
Yes.

Then my sister's boyfriend gave me his copy because he doesn't play sports video games.
You tried to get out but they keep pulling you back in.

Watsatheo is offline  
Old
04-29-2012, 03:19 PM
  #28
YEMELIN74
Registered User
 
YEMELIN74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lévis
Country: Iceland
Posts: 1,154
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to YEMELIN74
Playoffs tonight?

YEMELIN74 is offline  
Old
04-30-2012, 04:01 PM
  #29
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YEMELIN74 View Post
Playoffs tonight?
Gonna have to do them tonight, i guess.

Funny how playoffs are now the no-stress playing environment, they don't affect our team rank.

overlords is offline  
Old
04-30-2012, 08:13 PM
  #30
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Get online, *****es.

overlords is offline  
Old
04-30-2012, 10:57 PM
  #31
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,097
vCash: 50
Been playing online versus for the hell of it lately. Guy guaranteed a win after I was up 3-0 in the first. I won 8-1. He scored with a sec left so...

He started **** talking as usual.

The best part, bruins fan. love it.

LyricalLyricist is offline  
Old
05-01-2012, 03:59 AM
  #32
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!
 
ECWHSWI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 15,170
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
Been playing online versus for the hell of it lately. Guy guaranteed a win after I was up 3-0 in the first. I won 8-1. He scored with a sec left so...

He started **** talking as usual.

The best part, bruins fan. love it.
should try playing with Junior team, really fun

ECWHSWI is offline  
Old
05-01-2012, 12:55 PM
  #33
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Currently ranked 37th overall!

And on the night where we broke the top 40, Joel hit 2000 points and I hit 1500.

Eagle also finally got his legend card

overlords is offline  
Old
05-01-2012, 01:29 PM
  #34
eaglesmaster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 284
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Currently ranked 37th overall!

And on the night where we broke the top 40, Joel hit 2000 points and I hit 1500.

Eagle also finally got his legend card
Legend 2 brah, not like I need that stuff to dominate

eaglesmaster is offline  
Old
05-01-2012, 01:35 PM
  #35
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesmaster View Post
Legend 2 brah, not like I need that stuff to dominate
True. You did pretty well on D last night considering you haven't played it in a while.

Guess you can put the extra 170 XP into the 'not taking stupid runs' category


Last edited by overlords: 05-01-2012 at 01:43 PM.
overlords is offline  
Old
05-01-2012, 02:08 PM
  #36
Bunka Gurndeep
Registered User
 
Bunka Gurndeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,847
vCash: 500
Some great games last night...

Couple huge wins against some top quality guys. And a one goal loss to SLK...

Good work guys, I was really impressed by your team D

Bunka Gurndeep is offline  
Old
05-01-2012, 02:19 PM
  #37
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunka Gurndeep View Post
Some great games last night...

Couple huge wins against some top quality guys. And a one goal loss to SLK...

Good work guys, I was really impressed by your team D
Frank and Dooms were lights ****ing out in that game against the old dream killers.

overlords is offline  
Old
05-01-2012, 03:02 PM
  #38
Avim86
Registered User
 
Avim86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal , Qc
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,510
vCash: 500
The ps3 team bombed last night even though we had our MVP's in the line-up.
Good thing the season only started after our final game so fresh start right?

Avim86 is offline  
Old
05-01-2012, 03:10 PM
  #39
Dr Gonzo
#1 Jan Bulis Fan
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bat Country
Posts: 4,361
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Frank and Dooms were lights ****ing out in that game against the old dream killers.
I had a lot of fun that game, Frank and I had great chemistry going on.

Don't forget Julien had a very solid game.

Funny how that works.

I think that was my only good game of the night, against perhaps the best team we've played in a month.

The rest of the games against the mediocre competition I found very, very, very frustrating. I just couldn't get anything done. My passing was crap, I was taking dumb runs and I couldn't poke a puck for the life of me.

Even the games that we were winning by 7-8 goals were frustrating. I wouldn't bother joining the rush, I would just stand at our own blue line, or 4-5 feet away from Julien.

I'm not sure what it was...I just wasn't feeling it. I blame it on quitting smoking. Or OBama...or Subban, whichever is easiest.

Dr Gonzo is online now  
Old
05-01-2012, 03:39 PM
  #40
Bunka Gurndeep
Registered User
 
Bunka Gurndeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,847
vCash: 500
The game against the old dream killers isn't the game where we had good D. It was the game against Dups77, LA Kings, Haunted Avocado, Bass, Price, etc...

The old Dream Killers are irrelevant these days, they're bad

Bunka Gurndeep is offline  
Old
05-01-2012, 03:40 PM
  #41
JHabs61
Registered User
 
JHabs61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 965
vCash: 500
How is OTP different from Club/Drop ins?

JHabs61 is offline  
Old
05-01-2012, 05:09 PM
  #42
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunka Gurndeep View Post
The game against the old dream killers isn't the game where we had good D. It was the game against Dups77, LA Kings, Haunted Avocado, Bass, Price, etc...

The old Dream Killers are irrelevant these days, they're bad
I thought those were the old dream killers. You're right, I remember remarking about how bad they were.

Those other guys part of an old time team, or just VHL guys?

overlords is offline  
Old
05-01-2012, 05:11 PM
  #43
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
I had a lot of fun that game, Frank and I had great chemistry going on.

Don't forget Julien had a very solid game.

Funny how that works.

I think that was my only good game of the night, against perhaps the best team we've played in a month.

The rest of the games against the mediocre competition I found very, very, very frustrating. I just couldn't get anything done. My passing was crap, I was taking dumb runs and I couldn't poke a puck for the life of me.

Even the games that we were winning by 7-8 goals were frustrating. I wouldn't bother joining the rush, I would just stand at our own blue line, or 4-5 feet away from Julien.

I'm not sure what it was...I just wasn't feeling it. I blame it on quitting smoking. Or OBama...or Subban, whichever is easiest.
Julien was solid all night. Can't expect a goalie to do much on those goals by sLk, they had host and play like ballerinas.

overlords is offline  
Old
05-01-2012, 06:21 PM
  #44
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,097
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Price2Pleks View Post
How is OTP different from Club/Drop ins?
OTP and Drop-in are same thing. Club is different.

LyricalLyricist is offline  
Old
05-01-2012, 08:54 PM
  #45
Habitants
Registered User
 
Habitants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,164
vCash: 500
anyone on after phi game?

Habitants is online now  
Old
05-02-2012, 02:39 PM
  #46
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service
 
Watsatheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,264
vCash: 50
Got a day off today, anyone going to play?

Watsatheo is offline  
Old
05-02-2012, 02:47 PM
  #47
Avim86
Registered User
 
Avim86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal , Qc
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,510
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
Got a day off today, anyone going to play?
I'm coming on tonight around 10:15 , sorry at work :-(.

Avim86 is offline  
Old
05-02-2012, 06:30 PM
  #48
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service
 
Watsatheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,264
vCash: 50
I just played an entire club game literally by myself. 1v2 game from start to finish. Some reason Pine wasn't allowed to join the game.



Last edited by Watsatheo: 05-02-2012 at 06:58 PM.
Watsatheo is offline  
Old
05-02-2012, 06:49 PM
  #49
Avim86
Registered User
 
Avim86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal , Qc
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,510
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
I just played an entire club game literally by myself. 1v2 game from start to finish. Some reason Pine wasn't allowed to join the game.
Wow didn't know you could do that (play with only 1 person) , I guess 2 to start searching and 2nd drops due to firewall/wifi issue.

The only real question here is Win?

Avim86 is offline  
Old
05-02-2012, 09:14 PM
  #50
Habitants
Registered User
 
Habitants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,164
vCash: 500
Playing after caps game?!

Habitants is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.