HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > International Tournaments
International Tournaments Discuss international tournaments such as the World Juniors, Olympic hockey, and Ice Hockey World Championships, as they take place; or discuss past tournaments.

Brodeur Worldstars Jersey

Old
04-25-2012, 02:39 PM
devnewjersey
Rookie User

vCash: 500
Brodeur Worldstars Jersey

Does anyone have any clue where I might be able to get a Brodeur Worldstars jersey? I have every jersey Marty's played in, and I'd never sell any of them, I just have been totally unable to find one of these, and I'm hesitant to have one of them made because the patches would be easy to mess up. Does anyone have any clue where I might be able to track down one of these jerseys? After going to the game last night, I'm getting nostalgic and I just wanted to be sure I put out as many feelers as I possibly could. Any and all help is very much appreciated guys. I'm 30.anthonyromeo@gmail.com

devnewjersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 05:10 PM
Schalkenullvier*

That sounds like a pretty nice collection you have. I'm sorry I can't help you, but you could look into this thread which contains many jersey requests. Especially OP seems to be quite the expert on the field, though I don't know if he is only for IIHF jerseys. Good luck!

Schalkenullvier* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2012, 07:09 PM
IIHFjerseycollector

Send a message via AIM to IIHFjerseycollector
ive got no idea where to get that jersey, there cant be many of those and there are probably only game worns available so youll have to pay quite a bit for one.. good luck! if I see one ill shoot you a message ..

from doing a good search I found a few links that might lead you in the right place towards one.. will take some emailing/calling etc but im sure you can track it down

also check out game worn.net and join jersey forums on facebook if youre on..

http://frozenpond.at.edeal.com/cgi-b...unbr=169806088

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...postcount=3134

Last edited by IIHFjerseycollector: 04-26-2012 at 07:15 PM.
IIHFjerseycollector is offline   Reply With Quote