HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

ECQF | Game 7 | 4/26/12 | Senators @ Rangers | 7:00 PM | MSG, NBCSN, CBC

Closed Thread

Old
04-26-2012, 12:12 PM
bmw2004

vCash: 500
5-2 Rangers with an empty net goal!!!

Old
04-26-2012, 12:14 PM
Tawnos
A guy with a bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
lol I'm not even superstitious unless it has to do with the Rangers. it's pretty crazy.
My facebook post this morning:

"So the Rangers are 2-0 in the series when I wear my jersey. Today, I have to work while they play in game 7. I will be DVRing the game and watching it at about 10pm. I will be wearing a t-shirt with the same angled RANGERS as the jersey underneath my workshirt. I hope it's enough. Let's go Rangers!"

I'm not superstitious about anything else either. Neither is my brother, who replied with this:

"I on the other hand am 0-2 when wearing my jersey so therefore I will not be wearing a jersey tonight. Lets go Rangers!"

Old
04-26-2012, 12:15 PM
ShutThePuckUp
Custom User Title

Six hours to go!

Let's go Rangers!!

Old
04-26-2012, 12:16 PM
darrenturcotte#8

The last game 7 I attended in MSG was in '94 Vs. the Devils. I wore my authentic '93 White Kovalev jersey, as I did to every game I went to back then. I was 14, so it certainly doesn't fit me anymore. However, it fits my girl perfectly. She MUST wear that jersey tonight @ MSG, right??? The fact that it hasn't been washed since is irrelevant!!

Old
04-26-2012, 12:17 PM
mug25

Gaborik needs to show up tonight!!!!!!!

Old
pwoz

10-0, Kreider with 7.

Old
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenturcotte#8 View Post
The last game 7 I attended in MSG was in '94 Vs. the Devils. I wore my authentic '93 White Kovalev jersey, as I did to every game I went to back then. I was 14, so it certainly doesn't fit me anymore. However, it fits my girl perfectly. She MUST wear that jersey tonight @ MSG, right??? The fact that it hasn't been washed since is irrelevant!!
Oh that is a given. She has to wear it otherwise she has to go.

Old
04-26-2012, 12:18 PM
Jumbo*
TARGET: ACQUIRED

Im so ****ing nervous!!!! 5 hours till I depart toward the Garden! AHHHHH

Old
04-26-2012, 12:19 PM
PavelBure9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwoz View Post
10-0, Kreider with 7.
Hell no, dude. You crazy. 10-0 Kreider with the Ovechtrick with Lundqvist getting the Empty netter

Old
04-26-2012, 12:20 PM
GloveSave35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawnos View Post

"So the Rangers are 2-0 in the series when I wear my jersey. Today, I have to work while they play in game 7. I will be DVRing the game and watching it at about 10pm. I will be wearing a t-shirt with the same angled RANGERS as the jersey underneath my workshirt. I hope it's enough. Let's go Rangers!"

I'm not superstitious about anything else either. Neither is my brother, who replied with this:

"I on the other hand am 0-2 when wearing my jersey so therefore I will not be wearing a jersey tonight. Lets go Rangers!"
Before last game I had a hunch that I should change my avatar from the playoff push back to McD and wear my Callahan Winter Classic jersey. Well I didn't do either. Left the avy and wore my blue Lundy. First period of game 6 goes by and I know I've screwed up. First intermission I switch the avatar to McD and don the Captain jersey. We all know how that went.

I know what I'm wearing tonight

Old
04-26-2012, 12:20 PM
coladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebluegoalie View Post
I am glad you were able to see the humor in the pictures since one of your fellow fans didn't:

"Nice to see the Rangers fans stay classy in their GDT...

E.g. Alfie is represented as an old man having a heart attack, Neil is an "angry pumpkin" and every defender is called Princess Karlsson...

What a classy bunch, just go out and run 'em for that..."

Personally I think they are hilarious, especially since we are even making fun of our own guys.
The Anisimov, Hank and Gaborik pics made me lol. I actually thought the Alfie one was hilarious.

Good luck guys. I have genuinely enjoyed the hockey talk here with passionate fans. Thanks for tolerating me, most of you anyways (lol) and whatever happens tonight or hopefully not, tomorrow morning, the Rangers have my respect. If they pull it off, regardless of the No.1 seed, it will be a huge building block moving towards the next round, to come back from an elimination game and winning. Whoever wins has a genuine chance from this series to go to the Finals with Pitt and Bos out.

I am hoping that refs make the right calls. Not an easy game to call. We all know they don't want to see PP goals but please, make a call if it takes a scoring chance away, save all the chintzy stuff.

Don't know how you guys saw last night's goal, but I sure as hell hope one like that isn't allowed. Total nightmareif you ask me!

Old
04-26-2012, 12:23 PM
ShoShaun19

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebluegoalie View Post
I am glad you were able to see the humor in the pictures since one of your fellow fans didn't:

"Nice to see the Rangers fans stay classy in their GDT...

E.g. Alfie is represented as an old man having a heart attack, Neil is an "angry pumpkin" and every defender is called Princess Karlsson...

What a classy bunch, just go out and run 'em for that..."

Personally I think they are hilarious, especially since we are even making fun of our own guys.
You'll notice though most Sens fans thought they were pretty funny too! Some people just need to let the little things go!

Old
04-26-2012, 12:25 PM
darrenturcotte#8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
Oh that is a given. She has to wear it otherwise she has to go.
Despite being in high fashion, known for her freaking French scarf collection, shes agreed to wear the jersey without any hesitation. She didn't even bring up the fact that it hasn't been washed in 18 yrs. That's why I'm gonna marry her...

Old
04-26-2012, 12:28 PM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

Quote:
Despite being in high fashion, known for her freaking French scarf collection, shes agreed to wear the jersey without any hesitation. She didn't even bring up the fact that it hasn't been washed in 18 yrs. That's why I'm gonna marry her...
That is usually a telling sign right there. My girl is the same way. She'd wear anything rangers if i wanted her too, even gets caught up in the emotion of the games now.

Old
04-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Frozen North
Healthy Scratch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PavelBure9 View Post
Hell no, dude. You crazy. 10-0 Kreider with the Ovechtrick with Lundqvist getting the Empty netter
...and somehow, Nemchinov gets two assists.

Old
04-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Srs Business
Look at this graph.

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawnos View Post

haha yeah man i don't know what it is. The Rangers have not won a game this series when my girl is home. Sometimes they don't even score when she's here, and it's pretty ridiculous. Last game i was sure we were winning because she was working. Like i said, I'm not that superstitious but she's not allowed in the house tonight.

Old
04-26-2012, 12:31 PM
ThisYearsModel

Quote:
Originally Posted by coladin View Post
The Anisimov, Hank and Gaborik pics made me lol. I actually thought the Alfie one was hilarious.

Good luck guys. I have genuinely enjoyed the hockey talk here with passionate fans. Thanks for tolerating me, most of you anyways (lol) and whatever happens tonight or hopefully not, tomorrow morning, the Rangers have my respect. If they pull it off, regardless of the No.1 seed, it will be a huge building block moving towards the next round, to come back from an elimination game and winning. Whoever wins has a genuine chance from this series to go to the Finals with Pitt and Bos out.

I am hoping that refs make the right calls. Not an easy game to call. We all know they don't want to see PP goals but please, make a call if it takes a scoring chance away, save all the chintzy stuff.

Don't know how you guys saw last night's goal, but I sure as hell hope one like that isn't allowed. Total nightmareif you ask me!
Sens have a very bright future. Either of these teams could get to the finals. Both of them should be good for the next few years. Here's hoping we see a good game that is not screwed up by the refs.

Old
04-26-2012, 12:31 PM
Srs Business
Look at this graph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvincentYvalentineR View Post
For this game we should all switch our avatars to Messier.
I'm down with this idea. I already have the Messier pic i'm gunna use. One would think a bunch of Messiers would be good luck.

Old
04-26-2012, 12:32 PM
tomobson

Quote:
Just febreeze the jersey.

Old
04-26-2012, 12:32 PM
Srs Business
Look at this graph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw2004 View Post
5-2 Rangers with an empty net goal!!!
from Callahan

Old
04-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Srs Business
Look at this graph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgerfan View Post
Im so ****ing nervous!!!! 5 hours till I depart toward the Garden! AHHHHH
I'm nervous too man i can imagine how pumped you are to be there live. I'm in Florida and the people aren't even live here.

Old
04-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
from Callahan
Brandon Dubinsky is the only player allowed to score empty net goals. That's how he makes his quota.

Old
04-26-2012, 12:34 PM
Nickmo82

This is the rangers game to lose. They'll either beat Ottawa or beat themselves.

Pretty confident though. Get it done! LGR!

Old
04-26-2012, 12:38 PM
Miller Time NYR

Gaborik NEEDS to show up, this is our game to loose and the only team beating us will be us beating ourselves. We also NEED to keep ottowa's guys away from hank, clear the clear and dont allow for deflection or screens in front.

Old
04-26-2012, 12:39 PM
Srs Business
Look at this graph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
Brandon Dubinsky is the only player allowed to score empty net goals. That's how he makes his quota.
It's hard to argue with that. Although with his luck he'll miss the net Stefan style.

Closed Thread