vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaBullsfan View Post
I'll try:

Zharkov-Gaunce-Berisha
Import-Petti-Curtis
Heffernan-Hooey-Sandlak
Bricknell-Cramarossa-Coric

Laishram,Ming.......Rather have Brassard and Quine?

Bignell-DeSousa
Subban-Lemcke
Morris-w\either Worrad or Austin

Trent Shore?

Look for multiple deals in the off-season, some OA's will move on
No Simmonds?? haha

Old
04-08-2013, 10:56 PM
Parksy

How nuts would Quine be as a OA? Can't see him not signing with Detroit at the end of the year. Wouldnt mind seeing a little more size on the backend next year. I'm sure Trader George will have some lines in the water.

Old
04-09-2013, 08:01 AM
Renegader

Almost a guarantee Quine will not be back. He's worth the contract for Detroit.

Back to the playoffs. Big game 3 tonight for Belleville. If they can steal 1 of the next 2 in Sudbury it would be huge for them. It's good that the team went up yesterday and will stay there until Friday. All that travelling would have been tough in between games.

Old
04-09-2013, 01:13 PM
ImaBullsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parksy View Post
How nuts would Quine be as a OA? Can't see him not signing with Detroit at the end of the year. Wouldnt mind seeing a little more size on the backend next year. I'm sure Trader George will have some lines in the water.
It would huge if Quine returns! Imagine the return Alan would bring next year to a contender?
Simmonds has played a role this year,but i hope he goes to school, but then again i WONT be surprised if hes back. Pappa Gord might have something to say about it, unfortunately!

Old
04-09-2013, 02:11 PM
JSavoire

Quote:
It would huge if Quine returns! Imagine the return Alan would bring next year to a contender?
Simmonds has played a role this year,but i hope he goes to school, but then again i WONT be surprised if hes back. Pappa Gord might have something to say about it, unfortunately!
At the games it's abundantly clear that people believe there's much too much influence over George when you have Curtis on the 4rth line and Simmonds on the 3rd. Biggest confusion was having a 29 goal scorer in Brassard on the grind line who happens to be a right-handed right winger and not on the first line either. Any of those two guys are far more offensively talented so I completely understand why everyone thinks that. My concern is that next round you don't have the liberties afforded the first 2 rounds and therefore MUST have the right line combos and the best players playing in their correct roles. If you drop even ONE game it could be the difference in getting bounced out or not.

Old
04-09-2013, 09:11 PM
ImaBullsfan

Huge win for the boys tonite! They dominated the game start to finish, Gaunce was a monster, another solid outing by Malcolm. oh humUp 3-0 time to put a nail in the coffin on thursday.

Old
04-10-2013, 01:54 AM
Parksy

I think the lines right now are doing very well. With Curtis on the fourth line (before simmer got hurt) that gives George the ability to role 4 lines. Graovac and Gaunce can dance with the puck as much as they want and Simmonds was there in front of the net to bang in the junk.The 3rd line is clicking really well right now so I wouldnt mess with it too much. The 2nd line will explode eventually. Too much talent there.
Also it is a shame to see Oshawa get bounced so early.haha What a shame. Barrie will be a great test next round (barring an impossible upset)

Old
04-10-2013, 07:27 AM
Renegader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parksy View Post
I think the lines right now are doing very well. With Curtis on the fourth line (before simmer got hurt) that gives George the ability to role 4 lines. Graovac and Gaunce can dance with the puck as much as they want and Simmonds was there in front of the net to bang in the junk.The 3rd line is clicking really well right now so I wouldnt mess with it too much. The 2nd line will explode eventually. Too much talent there.
Also it is a shame to see Oshawa get bounced so early.haha What a shame. Barrie will be a great test next round (barring an impossible upset)
Agreed. I've been one of Simmmonds biggest critics, but he's been superb (before his injury) in the last 3 weeks and playoffs this year.

2nd line must start producing a bit more. Overall though, a nice road win. Hopefully they can wrap it up Thursday and get a few days off before a tough series against Barrie.

Old
04-10-2013, 10:36 AM
BrianA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegader View Post
Agreed. I've been one of Simmmonds biggest critics, but he's been superb (before his injury) in the last 3 weeks and playoffs this year.

2nd line must start producing a bit more. Overall though, a nice road win. Hopefully they can wrap it up Thursday and get a few days off before a tough series against Barrie.
100% agree.I was never a fan either but there have been games where he is 1 of the best Bulls.I say its time to back off the Simmonds criticism and appreciate what he brings the team.PK,grit and going to the front of the net.

Old
04-10-2013, 01:22 PM
JSavoire

Quote:

Not sure why anyone would be worried about tinkering with lines since Curtis stepped in and factored in on 2 of the 4 goals immediately. Like someone said (and I won't take credit for it of course) and that's that you could put literally anyone on that line of Graovac and Gaunce and they'd get points. Those 2 are just that good.

Old
04-10-2013, 02:47 PM
Renegader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSavoire View Post
Not sure why anyone would be worried about tinkering with lines since Curtis stepped in and factored in on 2 of the 4 goals immediately. Like someone said (and I won't take credit for it of course) and that's that you could put literally anyone on that line of Graovac and Gaunce and they'd get points. Those 2 are just that good.
For sure I don't doubt that at all. I was merely giving Simmonds the credit that he has deserved over the last month. Putting Curtis on the 4th line provides Belleville with 4 lines that can score. That being said, having Simmonds go down to injury and Curtis step right in shows how deep the Bulls lineup really is.

Old
04-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Westcoasthabsfan

The Bulls win game four tonight in the nickel city by a score of 5-0, Subban with his second straight shutout... Next up is Barrie should be a great series starting on the 19th in Belle-Vegas dont know why its over a week before this series starts.....

Old
04-11-2013, 11:29 PM
krazy kanuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westcoasthabsfan View Post
The Bulls win game four tonight in the nickel city by a score of 5-0, Subban with his second straight shutout... Next up is Barrie should be a great series starting on the 19th in Belle-Vegas dont know why its over a week before this series starts.....
Waiting for the West to be ready to go...

Old
04-12-2013, 06:49 AM
Renegader

Hopefully Zharkov's ok after that cheap hit he took. Would have been nice to see Sudbury go out with class, but they didn't.

Old
04-14-2013, 10:09 PM
uncleben85
My face is my mask.

Anyone have any idea of what Silas will be doing next year?

I'd be extremely surprised if he doesn't sign on to another league somewhere, but can't find any rumours.

Old
04-15-2013, 08:37 AM
hockeykid87

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleben85 View Post
Anyone have any idea of what Silas will be doing next year?

I'd be extremely surprised if he doesn't sign on to another league somewhere, but can't find any rumours.
I hope he signs somewhere, guy has been pretty impressive compared to previous years.

Old
04-15-2013, 11:54 AM
Renegader

He's had a solid year and has really fit in well with Cardwell since his arrival. Hopefully someone will sign him to a contract.

Old
04-15-2013, 01:56 PM
Fourier

Quote:
Hopefully Zharkov's ok after that cheap hit he took. Would have been nice to see Sudbury go out with class, but they didn't.
Any news on Zharkov?

Old
04-15-2013, 02:26 PM
ImaBullsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourier View Post
Any news on Zharkov?
He's fine, George said he will play friday

Old
04-15-2013, 02:28 PM
ImaBullsfan

What about Simmonds? Still no word if he'll play or not

Old
04-16-2013, 08:46 AM
Renegader

Quote:
This is really good news!

Old
04-16-2013, 12:14 PM
BrianA

Keys to the series:Can the Colts throw Subban of his game because he appears to be locked in?Can the Bulls PP contribute some goals?Can Hooey and Sandlak keep contributing?
7 game series with hopefully home ice giving the Bulls the edge.

Old
04-17-2013, 10:55 AM
Fourier

Quote:
Thanks!

Old
04-17-2013, 08:37 PM
ImaBullsfan

Carter Sandlak will miss the first two games of the Colts series, for fighting right after getting out of the penalty box. David Branch slapped both players with two game ban.

Old
04-18-2013, 12:59 PM
Renegader

What a bunch of BS. Why does it even matter if they fought right out of the penalty box. Ridiculous.

Closed Thread