HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

*OFFICIAL* Erie Otters 2013 Off-Season Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-09-2013, 04:56 PM
  #526
OHLFan8771
Moderator
 
OHLFan8771's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 1,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
No doubt Sudbury wanted a body in return more so then a pick
That might be true, i still think this team standing pat is a mistake. I feel like Sefton for a 2nd and 4th rounder with a conditional pick is a better deal than what they got from London.

OHLFan8771 is offline  
Old
01-10-2013, 02:15 AM
  #527
mapleleaf979
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,681
vCash: 500
The 2013 OHL draft will be here in a few months. I know Erie needs help on both ends. I think they would really love a slick puck moving Dman who is solid in his own end, but an elite forward with size would also be something they want. I think a franchise Dman(Werenski, Spencer) might be able to impact this team all round more than a forward could, Dmen get more minutes per game and can contribute to keeping the scores down. A big, banging, skilled forward, built like a Mack Truck is also appealing (Luke Kirwan). What do u think is most important for them with there first pick in the draft?

mapleleaf979 is offline  
Old
01-10-2013, 03:15 AM
  #528
superjonathan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: london, uk
Country: Canada
Posts: 207
vCash: 500
Hi there, sorry if this is off topic but, I'm headed to my first game in Erie (Rangers fan) on saturday the 19th. I was wondering if anyone had any good hotel (cost is the main concern - i'm not too picky), restaurant, or saturday night destination suggestions while we're in town.

Thank you very much in advance. I'm looking forward to visiting your arena and city.

superjonathan is offline  
Old
01-10-2013, 11:28 AM
  #529
SDRFAOBFH1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 43
vCash: 500
Hey Sherwood! Got anymore tricks up your sleeve? I guess no one wants to come to Erie thanks to your track record and half truth's

SDRFAOBFH1 is offline  
Old
01-10-2013, 03:33 PM
  #530
OHLFan8771
Moderator
 
OHLFan8771's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 1,045
vCash: 500
Well I guess Bassin did make some moves at the deadline but I am on the fence whether I like them or not.
First I think the Joel Wigle trade is okay, he adds size and depth and some physical play which Erie needs but not sure if he was worth a 2nd and 4th rounder.
The Jack Kuzmyk trade I think is just okay as well, he is a good depth defenseman but not a top 3 guy which I think is what Erie needs. The roster is already stock pilled with depth players on the back end but giving up only a 6th seems like a steal.
Last the McGuire trade, I really hate to see him go as he was a fan favorite and one of my favorite players. With that being said I think a 4th and 8th rounder is a great return for him, in a way it negates the 4th given up in the Wigle deal.

Overall I would say Bassin did an okay job, no doubt these trades were looking into this year but more so the following season so we will have to wait until them to really give it a fair grade. I hope Kuzmyk and Wigle step right in and make immediate impacts and I wish McGuire the best of luck in Oshawa as he will be missed by the fans.


Last edited by OHLFan8771: 01-10-2013 at 03:43 PM.
OHLFan8771 is offline  
Old
01-10-2013, 03:41 PM
  #531
OHLFan8771
Moderator
 
OHLFan8771's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 1,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf979 View Post
The 2013 OHL draft will be here in a few months. I know Erie needs help on both ends. I think they would really love a slick puck moving Dman who is solid in his own end, but an elite forward with size would also be something they want. I think a franchise Dman(Werenski, Spencer) might be able to impact this team all round more than a forward could, Dmen get more minutes per game and can contribute to keeping the scores down. A big, banging, skilled forward, built like a Mack Truck is also appealing (Luke Kirwan). What do u think is most important for them with there first pick in the draft?
I think that Erie really needs to target a Dman in the draft. They have enough offensive talent I think although it could be better. I think if Werenski is available when Erie picks it should be a no brainer to take him. I feel the top Dmen in the upcoming draft are going to be solid, more so than the top forwards. If the defense next year consists of Pelech, Mcdowell, either Kuzmyk or Abraham, Donnay, and Werenski that would be a good top 5.

OHLFan8771 is offline  
Old
01-11-2013, 05:02 PM
  #532
OHLFan8771
Moderator
 
OHLFan8771's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 1,045
vCash: 500
Big game tonight for Erie, these are the ones that are must wins if they want to get into the playoffs. They have Saginaw 3 times in the next 2 weeks this is game one of an important six points.

OHLFan8771 is offline  
Old
01-12-2013, 08:59 AM
  #533
SDRFAOBFH1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 43
vCash: 500
Well that's one game down, less 2 points.
Two games to go? not looking like the playoff team you thunk you had eh Sherwood?

SDRFAOBFH1 is offline  
Old
01-12-2013, 01:01 PM
  #534
KnightSpit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 301
vCash: 500
Erie Playoffs and Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRFAOBFH1 View Post
Well that's one game down, less 2 points.
Two games to go? not looking like the playoff team you thunk you had eh Sherwood?

Well the Otter's this weekend have a huge road trip, I guess they are what you call "Must Win" games. With the improvments WINDSOR made at the deadline especially on "D" the Spits will be hard to catch. It should make for an interesteing finnish. But at least you guys in Erie are playing much better, still though Warren was going to trade Bateman to Erie, but was wrong on that count. I wonder if you guys will lose Dansk next year, if you do that Williams kid you have looks solid. Maybe trade Dansk for a top player or two. Good luck the rest of the way and Mark on your calendar the next time the Otters and SPits meet in February in Windsor, it could be a really big game for both clubs. By the way does Bassin have a record number of draft picks in his locker > I wonder if there is a limit as to how many picks any one team can have LOL !

KnightSpit is offline  
Old
01-12-2013, 01:56 PM
  #535
BramptonFan09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Brampton, ON
Posts: 117
vCash: 500
Player Grades (Goalies and Defense)

Dansk- has been unbelievable for this team and kept them in a lot of games hopefully shakes off the rust and keeps playing his game. If the otters keep playing defence like they are now and dansk plays well they could make some serious ground. Grade: A

Williams- nothing short of outstanding if I'm NHL scouts this kid should get some serious attention. Grade:A

Pelech: I would say the most valuable player for the otters. He does it all plays the other teams best players, quarterback PP, kills PIMs, and plays half the game. The most underrated damn in the ohl in my opinion. Grade: A+

McDowell: has a wicked shot and has been a force on the PP. he has had defensive woahs this year and is struggling at -16 however his offensive contributions have made up for some woahs. Will be a solid overages next year and will be a big part of the playoff push. Grade: A-

Abraham: a good pickup by Erie for only giving up a 6th. Has really shown strides in his defensive game playing on first pair with Pelech in the past 15 games or so has been +5. Will be a solid OA next year and can kills PIMs and QB PP. a good depth player. Grade: B+

Donnay: love his size and reach but is sometimes careless with the puck. For being a big guy I find he doesn't play agrgressive enough. But he has shown to be a good player and will be a big part of the otters next season. Grade: B

Kuleshov: this guy needs to go next season. Big, clueless, tries to play a skilled game but needs to play a tough simple game. Otters can get a much better European than this guy. Grade: C

Felker: haven't seen much if him but when he's played he doesn't get much ice and seems to struggle when he's on. Him, Raddysh, and Murphy will battle for a spot next year. Grade: B-

BramptonFan09 is offline  
Old
01-12-2013, 02:28 PM
  #536
OHL27
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 11
vCash: 500
Danks/Williams- keep this team in games every night.. erie has alot of issues but goalies are not one of them.

Pelech- Best D-man on the team. I find sometimes he tries to do too much but at the same time hes the star defenceman on this team.

Mcdowell- this guys been great for erie so far. he loves to shoot the puck and scores quite a bit too.. not bad in his own end either. the only knock on mcdowell is his skating.

Donnay- for the biggest guy on the ice he doesnt really play like it... he is physical but hes not very strong. it seems like every game i see these guys play someones walking around donnay and goes in and scores... hes not the smartest with the puck either. but he has his good games plus adds size to the line up.

Abraham- Good skater.. more of an offensive defenceman but again i see him making bad decisions in his own end every game.. not a bad dman but not good either.

Kuleshov- he struggles every game. hes been improving but at minus 10 only 10 games into the season you cant really get worse... he'll be gone next year

Felker- In the games ive seen him in hes been average. but i try to remember hes a 96 with size that can skate and move the puck.. im sure hell have a bigger role next year. i believe hes still out with a concussion at the moment.

Raddysh and Murphy have been average for erie ths far too.. i think murphy has all the tools he just needs to get in better shape and make better decisions with the puck. I havent seen mch of raddysh but i like that erie got him in the 6th round this past year and hes fitting in quite well, struggling at times but this is all new to him. could be a steal for the up and coming years

OHL27 is offline  
Old
01-12-2013, 03:56 PM
  #537
BramptonFan09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Brampton, ON
Posts: 117
vCash: 500
Well said, for a lot of these dman it is a learning year. Despite it being Abraham and McDowells third and fourth years they have never had an opportunity to play top 3 minutes before playing against top lines. I think letting them play against the leagues best this year will really help them next year as OA's. I think if they can manage to bring in a real good blue liner say a 94. They'll have a good core next year.

Pelech - 1st round Euro pick?
McDowell - Abraham
Donnay - Felker

For next year? Thoughts?

BramptonFan09 is offline  
Old
01-19-2013, 10:58 AM
  #538
KnightSpit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 301
vCash: 500
Otters D Next Year ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHL27 View Post
Danks/Williams- keep this team in games every night.. erie has alot of issues but goalies are not one of them.

Pelech- Best D-man on the team. I find sometimes he tries to do too much but at the same time hes the star defenceman on this team.

Mcdowell- this guys been great for erie so far. he loves to shoot the puck and scores quite a bit too.. not bad in his own end either. the only knock on mcdowell is his skating.

Donnay- for the biggest guy on the ice he doesnt really play like it... he is physical but hes not very strong. it seems like every game i see these guys play someones walking around donnay and goes in and scores... hes not the smartest with the puck either. but he has his good games plus adds size to the line up.

Abraham- Good skater.. more of an offensive defenceman but again i see him making bad decisions in his own end every game.. not a bad dman but not good either.

Kuleshov- he struggles every game. hes been improving but at minus 10 only 10 games into the season you cant really get worse... he'll be gone next year

Felker- In the games ive seen him in hes been average. but i try to remember hes a 96 with size that can skate and move the puck.. im sure hell have a bigger role next year. i believe hes still out with a concussion at the moment.

Raddysh and Murphy have been average for erie ths far too.. i think murphy has all the tools he just needs to get in better shape and make better decisions with the puck. I havent seen mch of raddysh but i like that erie got him in the 6th round this past year and hes fitting in quite well, struggling at times but this is all new to him. could be a steal for the up and coming years
OHL27 You make some good points, as a bit of an outsider who mainly follows the Spits and Knights I would say this about your D.

Pelech: A Stud, will be gone next year for sure, if not with The Islanders, in the AHL, so that will be a huge hole. Kuleshov, you are stuck with, coming from RUSSIA, probably has a No Trade, must see a mimimum of 50 games per season Ice Time, no matter what. The guy is big, has all the tools, but plays so soft. Last night against the Sting, I mean the Sanria Forwards on number of times could've sat infront of the next and tied their skates, without being bothered. Abraham, a good palyer, seems to be focused, Donnay is conistent, could use his size more, but keep him. McDowell underrated, still think he has more to give. Felker, tough to say, the kid as a rookie has lots of potential, too bad about the injuries, he needs so much more ice time. So if Pelech is gone and you trade Kuleshov (don't think it is possible with no trade) that leaves you with 2 open D spots for next year. Next up, that Murphy kid, as you said, or someone else did, has all the tools and size and apparently as someone else said on this board, is making a mess of points on the Junior team. Saw him play against the Knights last year he was good, was in shopping in Erie and he was palying sometime in December against the Rangers, fit right in. Maybe the kid just needs 20 games under his belt, or since he is an offensive D, trade him to a team that needs the points. Raddysh, saw him in one game the same game as Murphy against the Rangers, not much Ice Time for him, he was steady, not too flashiy, needs to get bigger, but could develop.

KnightSpit is offline  
Old
01-19-2013, 11:03 AM
  #539
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,466
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightSpit View Post
OHL27 You make some good points, as a bit of an outsider who mainly follows the Spits and Knights I would say this about your D.

Pelech: A Stud, will be gone next year for sure, if not with The Islanders, in the AHL, so that will be a huge hole. Kuleshov, you are stuck with, coming from RUSSIA, probably has a No Trade, must see a mimimum of 50 games per season Ice Time, no matter what. The guy is big, has all the tools, but plays so soft. Last night against the Sting, I mean the Sanria Forwards on number of times could've sat infront of the next and tied their skates, without being bothered. Abraham, a good palyer, seems to be focused, Donnay is conistent, could use his size more, but keep him. McDowell underrated, still think he has more to give. Felker, tough to say, the kid as a rookie has lots of potential, too bad about the injuries, he needs so much more ice time. So if Pelech is gone and you trade Kuleshov (don't think it is possible with no trade) that leaves you with 2 open D spots for next year. Next up, that Murphy kid, as you said, or someone else did, has all the tools and size and apparently as someone else said on this board, is making a mess of points on the Junior team. Saw him play against the Knights last year he was good, was in shopping in Erie and he was palying sometime in December against the Rangers, fit right in. Maybe the kid just needs 20 games under his belt, or since he is an offensive D, trade him to a team that needs the points. Raddysh, saw him in one game the same game as Murphy against the Rangers, not much Ice Time for him, he was steady, not too flashiy, needs to get bigger, but could develop.
You are wrong about Pelech he is a 94 born will be back in Erie next yr,cant play

in the A,wont make the Isles

hockeylegend11 is offline  
Old
01-19-2013, 11:13 AM
  #540
KnightSpit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 301
vCash: 500
Trades Otters and Spits Made and The Playoffs

Well

I think Windsor made far better deals at the trade deadline and it shows in their play recently. Don't hink the Otters will catch them know, last night the Spits cruised past the Knights 5 to 2. Even though London does not have much to paly for, beating them is still a good sign.

Tell me if I am wrong, but the Otter's picked up Kuzmyk at the deadline, who in like 215 games in the OHL, has only 22 points and is it correct is a career MINUS 47 in the O, ? was that a misprint ?, if not, how do they think that can help a club that is giving up almost the most goals in the O? As for the forward you picked up, I guess he will add some grit up front, amybe stand in front of the net, does not seem like many of your forward like to do that. All comes down to scouting and drafting, I find those teams like London and the Spits, that spend the extrar dollars and have more scouts, get more results. One other thing that Labardo, is a stud, next year he is an OA, the Spits will take him. The kid is small, but palyes like he is 6ft 4 and always pops it in when het gets a scoring chance. same with that Crisp kid. Fox is another stud on Forward, you should keep both Fox and Labardo next year as OA'S, if you do then I guess one of you OA D will have to go. You are not out of the playoffs yet, but it does not look good for you. Too bad, cause I was hoping that Erie and either the Spits or Knights would meet in the playoffs, if for nothing mroe that to see McDavid and do some shoppoing again and catch a game in that great city of yours.
Good luck next year !!!!

KnightSpit is offline  
Old
01-19-2013, 11:15 AM
  #541
KnightSpit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 301
vCash: 500
Well I did not know that, he still mightr crack the Isles line up, I mean look at Del Zotto, he got to the Rangers at 18 yrs of age. Well I think Pelech is good enough, guess it depends on how the Islanders do in this joke of a 48 game season in the show ?

KnightSpit is offline  
Old
01-19-2013, 11:57 AM
  #542
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,466
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightSpit View Post
Well

I think Windsor made far better deals at the trade deadline and it shows in their play recently. Don't hink the Otters will catch them know, last night the Spits cruised past the Knights 5 to 2. Even though London does not have much to paly for, beating them is still a good sign.

Tell me if I am wrong, but the Otter's picked up Kuzmyk at the deadline, who in like 215 games in the OHL, has only 22 points and is it correct is a career MINUS 47 in the O, ? was that a misprint ?, if not, how do they think that can help a club that is giving up almost the most goals in the O? As for the forward you picked up, I guess he will add some grit up front, amybe stand in front of the net, does not seem like many of your forward like to do that. All comes down to scouting and drafting, I find those teams like London and the Spits, that spend the extrar dollars and have more scouts, get more results. One other thing that Labardo, is a stud, next year he is an OA, the Spits will take him. The kid is small, but palyes like he is 6ft 4 and always pops it in when het gets a scoring chance. same with that Crisp kid. Fox is another stud on Forward, you should keep both Fox and Labardo next year as OA'S, if you do then I guess one of you OA D will have to go. You are not out of the playoffs yet, but it does not look good for you. Too bad, cause I was hoping that Erie and either the Spits or Knights would meet in the playoffs, if for nothing mroe that to see McDavid and do some shoppoing again and catch a game in that great city of yours.
Good luck next year !!!!
This is Labardo"s last yr he is an O/A,born in 92

hockeylegend11 is offline  
Old
01-19-2013, 12:39 PM
  #543
BramptonFan09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Brampton, ON
Posts: 117
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightSpit View Post
OHL27 You make some good points, as a bit of an outsider who mainly follows the Spits and Knights I would say this about your D.

Pelech: A Stud, will be gone next year for sure, if not with The Islanders, in the AHL, so that will be a huge hole. Kuleshov, you are stuck with, coming from RUSSIA, probably has a No Trade, must see a mimimum of 50 games per season Ice Time, no matter what. The guy is big, has all the tools, but plays so soft. Last night against the Sting, I mean the Sanria Forwards on number of times could've sat infront of the next and tied their skates, without being bothered. Abraham, a good palyer, seems to be focused, Donnay is conistent, could use his size more, but keep him. McDowell underrated, still think he has more to give. Felker, tough to say, the kid as a rookie has lots of potential, too bad about the injuries, he needs so much more ice time. So if Pelech is gone and you trade Kuleshov (don't think it is possible with no trade) that leaves you with 2 open D spots for next year. Next up, that Murphy kid, as you said, or someone else did, has all the tools and size and apparently as someone else said on this board, is making a mess of points on the Junior team. Saw him play against the Knights last year he was good, was in shopping in Erie and he was palying sometime in December against the Rangers, fit right in. Maybe the kid just needs 20 games under his belt, or since he is an offensive D, trade him to a team that needs the points. Raddysh, saw him in one game the same game as Murphy against the Rangers, not much Ice Time for him, he was steady, not too flashiy, needs to get bigger, but could develop.
This team is really lacking defensive minded defenseman that can play in there own end. Pelech is obviously a stud at both ends of the ice and is one of the best defenseman in the O. McDowells defensive play is really down I find he is out of position a lot hence his minus 16 rating. However I am a huge fan of Jimmy! Everyone needs that offensive defenseman and I think he has pro potential, very good shot and smart with the puck. Abraham has very quietly been playing very well for Erie he's very smart, rarely panics with the puck, skates exceptionally well and although isn't big and strong he's very good with his stick and his positioning has improved. He plays the other teams top lines with Pelech, 25 minutes a night, first PK, and second PP and is tied for best +\- for dman on the team at a respectable -4. I'd say a good pick up by Bassin. Donnay has been disappointing he's suppose to be the big pure shut down dman and is a staggering -17 or whatever playing against the 2nd and 3rd lines. He has the size but lacks consistency. Kuleshov is brutal but something in his contract must prevent him from sitting and or being sent home. He barely plays and is still -12. I don't understand the kuzmyk trade at all I can't see him helping. I think Erie has 3 legitimate top 4 or dman in Pelech Abraham McDowell.

BramptonFan09 is offline  
Old
01-19-2013, 01:18 PM
  #544
SDRFAOBFH1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 43
vCash: 500
Just watched the highlights/or lowlights from the Otters vs. Sarnia game. In short brutal goal tending. Danks needs another goalie that can support and push him, it's clear Williams is not in the same league. Anderson was not too sharp either.

SDRFAOBFH1 is offline  
Old
01-19-2013, 02:56 PM
  #545
Otters Fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 116
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRFAOBFH1 View Post
Just watched the highlights/or lowlights from the Otters vs. Sarnia game. In short brutal goal tending. Danks needs another goalie that can support and push him, it's clear Williams is not in the same league. Anderson was not too sharp either.
You have no clue what your talking about when it comes to Williams.He has played great when ever giving the chance.I would love to see them trade Dansk and get what they can for him.

Otters Fan is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 09:01 PM
  #546
bcspirit
Registered User
 
bcspirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: North America
Posts: 44
vCash: 500
Making the trip to Erie

I know this is somewhat off topic but I am heading to Erie for the game on Wed. 23. Just wondering the status of the construction and any heads up as far as getting around the arena and the parking situation. Thanks for any info in advance looking forward to seeing the game and how the revamped arena is looking. BTW...Williams looked great against the Spirit on Saturday he made a couple of point blank saves and earned his star for the game.


Last edited by bcspirit: 01-20-2013 at 09:03 PM. Reason: adding a statement
bcspirit is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 10:29 PM
  #547
OHLFan8771
Moderator
 
OHLFan8771's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 1,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcspirit View Post
I know this is somewhat off topic but I am heading to Erie for the game on Wed. 23. Just wondering the status of the construction and any heads up as far as getting around the arena and the parking situation. Thanks for any info in advance looking forward to seeing the game and how the revamped arena is looking. BTW...Williams looked great against the Spirit on Saturday he made a couple of point blank saves and earned his star for the game.
The major thing to know is depending on what side you are sitting on there is only one entrance for each side. Once you enter the building you can not access the other side of the arena. There is free parking about two blocks from the arena off of 6th street.

OHLFan8771 is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 10:37 PM
  #548
OHLFan8771
Moderator
 
OHLFan8771's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 1,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by superjonathan View Post
Hi there, sorry if this is off topic but, I'm headed to my first game in Erie (Rangers fan) on saturday the 19th. I was wondering if anyone had any good hotel (cost is the main concern - i'm not too picky), restaurant, or saturday night destination suggestions while we're in town.

Thank you very much in advance. I'm looking forward to visiting your arena and city.
There are quite a few hotels off of Peach Street that would not expensive but maybe not cheap either. I know there is a Mariott hotel and a few chains as well. Peach Street is not close to the arena but is not more than a 10-15 minute drive. It would also give you a chance to find a restaurant because there are a lot along Peach. There are also some nice restaurants in the city that are not chains such as The Brewerie and Under the Clock but they are on the classier side though, jeans are fine at the Brewerie but probably not at Under the Clock.

OHLFan8771 is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 10:38 PM
  #549
OHLFan8771
Moderator
 
OHLFan8771's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 1,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRFAOBFH1 View Post
Just watched the highlights/or lowlights from the Otters vs. Sarnia game. In short brutal goal tending. Danks needs another goalie that can support and push him, it's clear Williams is not in the same league. Anderson was not too sharp either.
I agree with what Otters fan said, Williams is a great goaltender and will most likely be rated in the top five for goalies for the 2014 draft. Do not judge him based on one game.

OHLFan8771 is offline  
Old
01-23-2013, 02:05 PM
  #550
OHLFan8771
Moderator
 
OHLFan8771's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 1,045
vCash: 500
Will be interesting to see what the attendance is tonight, Erie has nearly two feet of snow the last two days so I would imagine a rather small turn out tonight.

OHLFan8771 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.