HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rosario Ruggeri

Closed Thread

Old
05-17-2004, 08:02 PM
RoDu

vCash: 500
Rosario Ruggeri

Anyone know what kind of player he is? He has yet to have a bio yet, and no one answered on the QMJHL forum

Old
05-17-2004, 09:44 PM
Pontifex Maximus*

I've heard he's tough as nails but equally adept all around. It has been rumored he has been signed (or agreed to terms).

Old
05-17-2004, 10:09 PM
RoDu

thanks, I've been waiting to hear what he's like, and sounds like what we need

Old
05-17-2004, 11:25 PM
GoneFullHextall
RIP Andy B.

vCash: 50
btw was that his sister that won the womens college hockey POTY award? i forgot the name of the trophy i just remember she had the same last name as Rasario

Old
12-12-2004, 05:01 PM
Lisenok
orangeandblack.ru

Anyone know why Rosario Ruggeri play for Johnstown Chiefs (ECHL)? It is loan or trade?
Thanks.

Old
12-12-2004, 06:03 PM
easton122

Send a message via AIM to easton122 Send a message via MSN to easton122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisenok
Anyone know why Rosario Ruggeri play for Johnstown Chiefs (ECHL)? It is loan or trade?
Thanks.
Im assuming he was sent to the ECHL to play for any team that would take him. He should be in the AHL right now but since Pitkanen and Seidenberg are on the Phantoms he was set back a little bit.

Old
12-12-2004, 06:05 PM
easton122

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyerfanofthepeg
Anyone know what kind of player he is? He has yet to have a bio yet, and no one answered on the QMJHL forum
Im not positive but I think he's a big physical player who has a right handed shot (good for us). I don't think he is expected to have much of an offensive game like he had in juniors but I guess there is always a chance that he could develop it in the Pros too. Hopefully he will be our crease-clearing defensemen of the future. IMO that would be the best possible outcome.

Old
12-12-2004, 06:47 PM
Lisenok
orangeandblack.ru

Quote:
Originally Posted by easton122
Im assuming he was sent to the ECHL to play for any team that would take him. He should be in the AHL right now but since Pitkanen and Seidenberg are on the Phantoms he was set back a little bit.
Ruggeri played for Trenton Titans this season (Titans are the ECHL affiliate of the Phantoms), but last game he played for Johnstown Chiefs (Chiefs are the ECHL affiliate of Springfield and Cleveland). He was loaned or traded? If Ruggeri has been traded, he is no more Flyers' prospect.
http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...php3?pid=55111

Old
12-12-2004, 07:01 PM
easton122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisenok
Ruggeri played for Trenton Titans this season (Titans are the ECHL affiliate of the Phantoms), but last game he played for Johnstown Chiefs (Chiefs are the ECHL affiliate of Springfield and Cleveland). He was loaned or traded? If Ruggeri has been traded, he is no more Flyers' prospect.
http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...php3?pid=55111
During the NHL lockout there can be no changes to a team's roster so there is no way he is no longer a Flyers prospect. Process of elimination shows he was loaned to the Johnstown Chiefs Maybe he wasn't working out there and they thought a change of scenery may do both parties good.

Old
12-12-2004, 07:12 PM
Lisenok
orangeandblack.ru

This much explains Thanks, easton122.

Old
12-12-2004, 07:40 PM
Roger's Pancreas*

Send a message via AIM to Roger's Pancreas*
Quote:
Originally Posted by easton122
Im not positive but I think he's a big physical player who has a right handed shot (good for us). I don't think he is expected to have much of an offensive game like he had in juniors but I guess there is always a chance that he could develop it in the Pros too. Hopefully he will be our crease-clearing defensemen of the future. IMO that would be the best possible outcome.
6-1 205, makes for a pretty solid frame. I hope he is as physical as you're saying, because that is a whole lot of muscle.

Old
12-13-2004, 10:42 AM
fan mao rong

Rosario Ruggeri played last night for the Trenton Titans (12/16/04) . I don't know where this Johnstown thing comes from. Ruggeri was injured early in the year and then played regularly in Trenton since. I see he is always listed as a Right Handed Shot , but in the game action pictures I have seen on the websites he has appeared to be a Left-Handed-Shot.

Old
12-13-2004, 11:44 AM
Larry44

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan mao rong
Rosario Ruggeri played last night for the Trenton Titans (12/16/04) . I don't know where this Johnstown thing comes from. Ruggeri was injured early in the year and then played regularly in Trenton since. I see he is always listed as a Right Handed Shot , but in the game action pictures I have seen on the websites he has appeared to be a Left-Handed-Shot.
Ruggieri is a left handed shot.

Closed Thread