HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > International Tournaments
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
International Tournaments Discuss international tournaments such as the World Juniors, Olympic hockey, and Ice Hockey World Championships, as they take place; or discuss past tournaments.

Group S • May 4 • Germany 3, Italy 0

Closed Thread

Old
05-04-2012, 07:21 AM
Reikai
Neutral fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by QnebO View Post
Cant be 1000, thats just some kind of propaganda they put to official papers. I bet theres under 200 easily, cant see anyone there. They should copy what the did in Finland and just let the tickets go free or with pocketchange like 40 kronor or something, so they would get some atmoshpehere there.. This is pretty ridiclouse as they call this the world Championships, and the game aint that bad, for example team germany is pretty good and would probably beat the SEL teams so it should be worth watching.
There's probably some people on the camera side that you cant see watching the game.

Old
05-04-2012, 07:22 AM
Schalkenullvier*

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsk92 View Post
Italy deserve a goal
not really...

Old
05-04-2012, 07:23 AM
Tomas W

I think when they initially sold those package tickets, they should not have been so greedy. They could have thrown in a game like this for free as a bonus. The tickets to the Swedish games is so damn expensive anyway.

It is embarrassing for Swedish hockey this I think.

Old
05-04-2012, 07:25 AM
Mara

Germany wins 3 - 0. GG for Endras.

Old
05-04-2012, 07:29 AM
DrunkElkCZ

vCash: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by zecke26 View Post
probably, but i really don't see a team they can beat. germany is really not playing good, but it's not like italy is creating chances. so who do they want to beat to stay in top division and how?
Well yes you are right, I don't see a team they can beat as well. Every other team in this group is on different level. And even France played better against usa today.

Old
05-04-2012, 07:41 AM
Franck
Insolent Upstart

vCash: 50
Either Swedish TV confused one of the naturalised North Americans on the German team for Christoph Ullmann, or he has some of the best English I've ever heard from someone who's never lived in an English-speaking country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artorein View Post
There's probably some people on the camera side that you cant see watching the game.
Yeah, there was a sizeable group of German fans in the upper bowl that you'd only see when the producers cut to them after the goals, but the lower bowl definitely looked deserted.

Old
05-04-2012, 08:04 AM
His Beardliness
#SireBabcock

vCash: 1125
That was definitely Ullman.

12.00 on a friday. No one was going to go to this game. The package tickets were the dumbest idea ever. Most bought tickets to see Sweden, they didn't have any interest going to this game. Whoever came up with that idea should be fired.

Old
05-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Joey Banana

[QUOTE=Franck;49250943]Either Swedish TV confused one of the naturalised North Americans on the German team for Christoph Ullmann, or he has some of the best English I've ever heard from someone who's never lived in an English-speaking country.
QUOTE]

Well, Ullmann is definitely Ullmann. This guy has never played outside of Germany. And i guess that some german hockey players can speak english very, very well because they are used to play with 10 north americans every year. Kind of helps.

Old
05-04-2012, 11:46 AM
FrozenFloor
Pest

Nice job by Germany. By all accounts they didn't play their most sound game but still walked away with the victory and a clean sheet for Endras.

Old
05-04-2012, 02:49 PM
sliceOFtrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliceOFtrance View Post
Ger 3-0
bahaha.. I called it!!!!

Closed Thread