HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Most embarassing Minor hockey moment?

Closed Thread

Old
01-17-2005, 05:47 PM
RJ8812
Gunner Stahl #9

vCash: 769
Most embarassing Minor hockey moment?

Not sure if it's been asked, but what hs been your most embarassing hockey moment?

Mine would have to be when i was in major bantam, in a tourny final game, they announced both the teams, spot light and such, and one of my teamates put clear tape on one of my skate blades. Of course, i never noticed, and when my name was called, well, im sure u can guess what happened, had alittle trouble joining the rest of my team at the blueline, falling and slipping...

what about you guys?

Old
01-17-2005, 06:32 PM
Grave77digger

vCash: 500
that pretty funny... im gonna do that to somone!

Old
01-17-2005, 07:06 PM
Tricolore#20
PK PK PK

We were playing for a playoff spot in peewee, and I was the go to guy on the team. After a long shift, I came back to the bench, and our coach told me that he would pull the goalie, and I would be on as an extra attacker. I was so pumped, we needed to score and I knew I could get it. So then, the assistant coach calls the goalie over, and I jump onto the ice. I could hear in the background, the assistant coach yelling "what are you doing!" as I went out there, as apparently the assistant coach had another player planned to go on. I played on adrenaline for the last 30 seconds, almost put it in, but couldn't. At the end of the game, the assistant coach comes up to me and says "where were your legs during the rest of the game," and he told me that I wasn't supposed to go on. I felt stupid, and felt like I lost it for the team...

Apparently, the assistant coach thought he was the coach, and embarrased me in front of the team.

Old
01-17-2005, 08:42 PM
two out of three*

Send a message via ICQ to two out of three* Send a message via AIM to two out of three*
Gretzky.. yes Wayne Gretzky was watching one of my games.. I started the game on D.. First shift, the other team comes down on me, I caught an edge fell on my ass, and the guy went in and scored..

Old
01-19-2005, 04:28 PM
fresh83

Send a message via AIM to fresh83
opening face off of a normal game i was playing center and checked back at the D and everything and skated up to the circle and tryed to stop but i caught an edge and fell and hit the ref and he fell on top of me

Old
01-19-2005, 04:48 PM
usmhuskies

Send a message via AIM to usmhuskies Send a message via Yahoo to usmhuskies
Broke up a play, turned around to clear the puck and it hopped at the last moment and I ended up firing it top shelf in my own net...

Old
01-19-2005, 07:07 PM
DaveyCrockett

My parents, with good intentions, put me in a hockey camp my friend was going to. What they didn't know was that this hockey camp was for AAA players and I was a pretty bad house leaguer. Furthermore, my skates didn't fit. That was a week of hell, especially for an eight year old.

Old
01-19-2005, 08:17 PM
Defence first

vCash:
My first year of hockey i kept tripping over the blue lines, my father couldn't understand it!

Closed Thread