HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > International Tournaments
International Tournaments Discuss international tournaments such as the World Juniors, Olympic hockey, and Ice Hockey World Championships, as they take place; or discuss past tournaments.

NBCSports weekend semi finals and metal games coverage

Old
05-18-2012, 04:55 PM
RedAce

vCash: 500
NBCSports weekend semi finals and metal games coverage

Maybe i am missing something but it seems here in the US NBCSports is only showing one of the semifinal games and only the Gold metal game. Am i missing something or is that all we are going too see.

ThanX

RedAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2012, 05:12 PM
WingsMike
Registered Man

vCash: 738
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAce View Post
Maybe i am missing something but it seems here in the US NBCSports is only showing one of the semifinal games and only the Gold metal game. Am i missing something or is that all we are going too see.

ThanX
I believe that's correct. And from what I see, the semifinal game they are showing (I'm not sure which) is going to be delayed until night. They definitely need better coverage.

WingsMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2012, 06:26 PM
teddygmr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAce View Post

ThanX
Interesting. Are they showing the Gold Medal Game and the Bronze Medal game too?

teddygmr is offline   Reply With Quote