HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Most likely buying season tickets for next year

Old
05-18-2012, 02:36 AM
igotnothing

vCash: 500
I'm a fan of a different team, but I wanted to add that another benfit of having season tix is the camraderie you build in your section. I've had season tix for 9 years and moved a couple of times, but I always got to know the people around me. Its fun to talk hockey and life with them. I had to give them up since I'm headed to grad school next August, but I'll remember the people as much as the games.

Congrats on your purchase.

igotnothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2012, 09:08 AM
ajmidd12
Know-It-All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia McMillan View Post
While I later found out that it wasn't exactly the most reliable source in the world, the source did list the Jets as the most expensive team in the league with an average ticket cost of something like $250, so I do have an idea. It's pretty crazy.
Lol, $260 for a full 41 games is $4,050.00 per seat LESS than what I pay for 200 level seats at our MTS Center... I think last year equated to something like $16,000.00 for 4? I try not to think about it too much, although the flyer miles I get for spending that kind of coin on my credit card is awesome!

The playoffs are extra for a potential 16 home games (they wanted commitment up front that would be credited to your account if not used) would be to the tune of $10,000

Yes it is rather expensive, but everyone wants them, there are 15,000 seats here with 700,000+ people thriving for them. Those prices are what STH's get as a deal, face value is 30-40% more per ticket, so I make a profit when I sell sets for games I can't attend (only missed 5 games last season).

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbert View Post
Canadia; where the rich get to watch hockey in person. (but not in the post-season )
Lol, I'm not "rich" by any means, but I'm definitely not struggling.

Congrats Trish! It is a great feeling to be part of something hey Enjoy your seats.

ajmidd12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2012, 12:03 PM
Scottrocks58*
Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfulwaffle View Post
A bit off topic, as I know you are planning on getting season tickets, but if I wind up in Flagstaff, can I pick a game shortly before the game is taking place, or is it you have to pick your 20 games way ahead of time before the season starts?

Flagstaff is a bit of a drive for every home game, especially on back to backs, but if I have the disposable cash after moving and settling down, Coyotes have been on my list of things to do, and at the top. I can go without Xbox, and all that other stuff, cut back on the trips to the sports bars, and budget around tickets to this team live.
My kid went to NAU. It can be a hell of a ride in the winter. I can't imagine the 2.5 hr drive back in the dead of night and into the snowy weather. Good Luck!

Scottrocks58* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Naurutger

vCash: 1454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottrocks58 View Post
I bet that you also paid a lot more (and a lot more in taxes) for your Chevy than I did.
Its not like Arizona didnt have its own black eye with the Fiesta Bowl but its a double whammy when both public dollars are used to buy seats and you have to pay extra just to get them yourself:

Quote:
More dirt uncovered in Jets Ticketgate scandal

Hydro Minister Dave Chomiak said Wednesday, May 9, that Manitoba Hydro bought Winnipeg Jets tickets for senior brass to help the NHL team reach its 13,000-season-ticket drive. (Tom Brodbeck, Winnipeg Sun)
http://www.winnipegsun.com/2012/05/0...etgate-scandal

Naurutger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2012, 04:51 PM
awfulwaffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottrocks58 View Post
My kid went to NAU. It can be a hell of a ride in the winter. I can't imagine the 2.5 hr drive back in the dead of night and into the snowy weather. Good Luck!
Heh, I've done it before. I went to Cardinals playoff game one year, and had to drive back with snow covered roads.

awfulwaffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-21-2012, 11:17 PM
Primrose Everdeen
Lady Justice

vCash: 564
Bought section 214, row G, seat 16 tonight. $93 each month for 9 months is very reasonable, and I'm really looking forward to next year.

Also, they gave me 2 tickets to Game 5 for free for buying a new season ticket. I was shocked and thrilled.

Primrose Everdeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-21-2012, 11:25 PM
Naurutger

Yes! Doubt that you will regret that purchase. I hate teams who force you to be paid in full before the season even starts. Coyotes have a reasonable payment plan.

Old
05-22-2012, 05:33 PM

I ended up getting 207-F. I had really wanted to sit on Row A of the upper section but there were none available in rows A-C.

Guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-22-2012, 05:51 PM
Mossy

Quote:
Bought section 214, row G, seat 16 tonight. $93 each month for 9 months is very reasonable, and I'm really looking forward to next year.

Also, they gave me 2 tickets to Game 5 for free for buying a new season ticket. I was shocked and thrilled.
You have quite possibly the most annoying woman in the stadium sitting behind you

Mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-22-2012, 06:08 PM
TickleMeYandle
Not so fast,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy View Post
You have quite possibly the most annoying woman in the stadium sitting behind you
Who is she? We sat in 214 on opening night and noticed one particularly loud woman. She cheered a lot and wasn't annoying, just loud.

Is it more annoying than the Cartman Go Kings, Go! sound? That scratchy voice always makes me think of someone who has smoked about 8 packs a day for 40 years.

TickleMeYandle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-22-2012, 07:59 PM
pacerhimself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy View Post
That's no way to talk about your wife.

pacerhimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 12:05 AM
Primrose Everdeen
Lady Justice

Don't mean to bump an old thread of my own, but didn't want to start a new one either, but I was a little confused about something.

I signed up for the payment plan, and have now been charged twice, but I haven't gotten anything as far as e-mails or anything in the mail regarding any further information. Part of me thinks that it's related to the ownership cluster**** and once that all gets settled I'll get some info. I'm not in a big rush since the season doesn't start for a few months, just a little confused. Has anyone else who's bought for next season received anything from the Coyotes yet?

Old
06-16-2012, 12:16 AM
Naurutger

Do you have seats already? If so, you wont get too much till the schedule is out. In my opinion, the sales staff is not that great. Almost why I did not renew and stick with stubhub. But give them a call or use online chat and they are usually helpful. I had no idea my rep left and he did not process my playoff strips on time so I got stuck in crappy seats but I am ot-ing

Old
06-16-2012, 12:34 AM
Primrose Everdeen
Lady Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by naurutger View Post
Do you have seats already? If so, you wont get too much till the schedule is out.
Good point. Didn't think about that.

I'll wait until the schedule is out before I try contacting the sales staff.

Old
06-16-2012, 04:52 AM
BUX7PHX

Quote:
Don't mean to bump an old thread of my own, but didn't want to start a new one either, but I was a little confused about something.

I signed up for the payment plan, and have now been charged twice, but I haven't gotten anything as far as e-mails or anything in the mail regarding any further information. Part of me thinks that it's related to the ownership cluster**** and once that all gets settled I'll get some info. I'm not in a big rush since the season doesn't start for a few months, just a little confused. Has anyone else who's bought for next season received anything from the Coyotes yet?
Don't quote me on this, but I would assume it depends on payment plan. For example, let's say the Coyotes collect for all STHs with the final paymet scheduled for the 10th of February. If this is a 9-month plan, you would be on the tab for both May and June alike, since the term starts with May.

Pure subjection on my part on the amount of months or plan was decided upon, but if you called your ticket rep, they would likely explain the details.

Hope that helps...

BUX7PHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2012, 12:27 AM
0point1
Welcome home Strome

vCash: 197
According to an online chat today, the Coyotes have sold out of the upper deck Fan Zone season tickets. Last year at the beginning of the season they still had plenty available so it looks like they are doing pretty well on selling season tickets. It would be nice to know a total count of season ticket holders so far for next season. I think last season they had around 5,500 season ticket holders.

0point1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2012, 12:47 AM
Sciamachy
Shadow Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnaz View Post
According to an online chat today, the Coyotes have sold out of the upper deck Fan Zone season tickets. Last year at the beginning of the season they still had plenty available so it looks like they are doing pretty well on selling season tickets. It would be nice to know a total count of season ticket holders so far for next season. I think last season they had around 5,500 season ticket holders.
http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/stor...season-tickets

Phoenix Coyotes: Renewal rate more than 90 percent, the best in franchise history; more than 1,500 new sales.

Sciamachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2012, 12:56 AM
0point1
Welcome home Strome

vCash: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceva Sct View Post
http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/stor...season-tickets

Phoenix Coyotes: Renewal rate more than 90 percent, the best in franchise history; more than 1,500 new sales.
Thanks, I was looking for something like that.

That looks like good news for the team.

I was hoping to get some Fan Zone tickets but it looks like I am out of luck.

0point1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Seedling
Tier 7 fan (ballcap)

vCash: 50
Quote:
I don't exactly have deep pockets, but I really like the Coyotes, and have decided that I should actually, you know, help pay for the organization's existence here. The NHL isn't free, and watching on streams and then complaining about them possibly leaving (hopefully that nightmare is over, but anyway) is just kind of... dumb.

Anyway, I was looking at their season ticket pricing for next year just randomly, and thought to myself, "Hey, if I stop spending so much money on beer, I can afford that!" Can't beat $10 per game, and doing something like section 214 for $18 per game is also probably something I can afford.

Anyway, what can you guys tell me about season tickets that the Coyotes' website doesn't necessarily tell me? Main thing I'm interested in, do I have to pay for all 41 tickets at once, or can I pay in installments? If I can't, a summer of saving up as much cash as possible is most certainly in order.
Wow! I would be all over that kind of deal. Is that upper or lower bowl. I live in Alberta so do not know. Oilers tickets are basically for the rich here. It would be nice if families could get in once and a while for the prices you are looking at.

They really gouge the fan here, but people still pay it. how much for a six game pack? We are thinking of coming down for a month or so. Thanks in advance.

Seedling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Fathead

vCash: 813
They only have season tickets for sale as of now. The smaller game packs will go on sale probably in late august.

Fathead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2012, 03:44 PM
pacerhimself

It looks like the upper level season tickets are all sold out perhaps. I contacted them twice about season tickets via the website and have not heard anything back.

pacerhimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Seedling
Tier 7 fan (ballcap)

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick1424 View Post
They only have season tickets for sale as of now. The smaller game packs will go on sale probably in late august.
Thanks.

Seedling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Naurutger

In unrelated news, bought a 21 game package during their presale for old halfers like myself....very great day to spend $2,500!

Old
07-12-2012, 08:09 PM
doaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by naurutger View Post
In unrelated news, bought a 21 game package during their presale for old halfers like myself....very great day to spend $2,500!
Congrats! Is that amount for 2 tickets?

doaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2012, 08:14 PM
RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by doaner View Post
Congrats! Is that amount for 2 tickets?

RR is offline   Reply With Quote