HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Bandwagon thread

Old
04-06-2012, 10:09 PM
AZcoyotes
So... Now what?

vCash: 500
The Bandwagon thread

This is the thread talk about all your bandwagon needs. All bandwagoners are accepted.

Visit http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1157473 to request a bandwagon avy for your team!

All credit for avatars goes to Wile E Coyotes

Last edited by AZcoyotes: 04-08-2012 at 06:48 PM.
AZcoyotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2012, 11:40 PM
pacerhimself

Moved here in January so I'm sort of a January bandwagoner. I fully intended to follow the Jets as far as they went this season, but now I'm 100% Coyotes. I went to 2 games, and loved both of them, even if the first one I went to was a lackluster performance with a shut out loss to the Wild.

pacerhimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2012, 11:48 PM
moosemeister

Welcome pace

moosemeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2012, 11:50 PM
yotesreign

Yes, welcome bandwagon fans, all are welcome, go into the light.

yotesreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2012, 11:55 PM
pacerhimself

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosemeister View Post
Welcome pace
Thanks! I'm still learning the team and the lines, but I made sure to grab a Hanzal jersey at my first game, and I'm looking forward to seeing the new talent make their way into the franchise.

pacerhimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-07-2012, 12:05 AM
Naurutger
Free Max!

I saw two people with coyotes shirts walking out of the dbacks game tonight, its catching on!

Naurutger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-07-2012, 12:33 AM
TheMurdocktor
102, Row K, Seat 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacerhimself View Post
Thanks! I'm still learning the team and the lines, but I made sure to grab a Hanzal jersey at my first game, and I'm looking forward to seeing the new talent make their way into the franchise.
A wise choice, my friend.

TheMurdocktor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-07-2012, 12:38 AM
moosemeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMurdocktor View Post
A wise choice, my friend.
I'm in a dilemma. Because of my near move to Chandler, I don't think I can afford a new jersey for the playoffs!

Old
04-07-2012, 12:42 AM
awfulwaffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by naurutger View Post
I saw two people with coyotes shirts walking out of the dbacks game tonight, its catching on!
That's legit.

awfulwaffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-07-2012, 06:53 AM
TickleMeYandle
Not so fast,

I wore my new Vermette shirt to work yesterday. I love that I've got 160 students who all know who he is!

TickleMeYandle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-07-2012, 11:57 AM
AZcoyotes
So... Now what?

Quote:
Moved here in January so I'm sort of a January bandwagoner. I fully intended to follow the Jets as far as they went this season, but now I'm 100% Coyotes. I went to 2 games, and loved both of them, even if the first one I went to was a lackluster performance with a shut out loss to the Wild.
Quote:
I like this guy.

Old
04-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Butchered
Whatchu doin Cooper?

Send a message via AIM to Butchered
Lightning fan jumping on board. Wanted to punch Mike Smith in the face while he was with TB but he's such a nice guy it's awesome to see how he's turned it around.

Here's to a long playoff run!

Butchered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-07-2012, 01:56 PM
awfulwaffle

I approve of the bandwagon fans so far.

awfulwaffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-07-2012, 02:17 PM
MP

Quote:
Welcome aboard.

And Hanzal will wear a C for this team before all is said and done. You heard it here first.

MP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Lawgirl

I'm hopping on as well. The Yotes are my #2 team (sadly, I'm a diehard Oilers fan) and I'm hoping they go on a long run. Booked a flight down to Phoenix last week and going to enjoy some playoff hockey

Lawgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Vip
Dubnyk Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawgirl View Post
I'm hopping on as well. The Yotes are my #2 team (sadly, I'm a diehard Oilers fan) and I'm hoping they go on a long run. Booked a flight down to Phoenix last week and going to enjoy some playoff hockey
Welcome! And thanks for the support

Vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Lawgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajaarvi View Post
Welcome! And thanks for the support
Thanks! We try and come down a few times a year and catch some games. Flew down in 2010 for the first round and had a great time despite the results.

Old
04-08-2012, 04:39 PM
yotesfordays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawgirl View Post
Thanks! We try and come down a few times a year and catch some games. Flew down in 2010 for the first round and had a great time despite the results.
welcome! we're a bit reversed, my number 1 is of course the coyotes but second is the oilers! i'm from edmonton (moved to az when I was 4) so I get weather updates from the family...leave that coat in Canada, eh!?

yotesfordays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2012, 04:44 PM
ck26
7,709 miles & runnin

vCash: 297
Stars fan will be moving to town next Spring, planning to actually be a Coyotes fan for the 78 games a year that don't involve Dallas visits. You'd better still have a team when I get there, because I'm not climbing aboard with the Suns or Cardinals and I'm on the fence about this whole "National league" baseball thing.

Reasons Why I'm Legit:
1) Second-degree black belt in the art of telling Maple Leafs fans they can't just steal Pacific players in the trade forum.
2) I attended Luis Gonzalez Jersey Retirement Bobblehead Day.
3) My Spanish fluency rates somewhere between "brain-damaged infant" and "immigrant from Russia"
4) Hooked up with an over-tanned, 15-years-older-than-me, divorced yoga instructor chick from Scottsdale during my only visit to Westgate.
5) "You're welcome" for Steve Nash and Mike Smith, and I hold no grudge about Ladislav Nagy.
6) I've attended two Gwinnett Gladiators games.

ck26 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Blubba Jenkins
Staying Faithful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck26 View Post
Stars fan will be moving to town next Spring, planning to actually be a Coyotes fan for the 78 games a year that don't involve the Stars being in town. You'd better still have a team when I get there, because I'm not climbing aboard with the Suns or Cardinals and I'm on the fence about this whole "National league" baseball thing.

Reasons Why I'm Legit:
1) Second-degree black belt in the art of telling Maple Leafs fans they can't just steal Pacific players in the trade forum.
3) My Spanish fluency rates somewhere between "brain-damaged infant" and "immigrant from Russia"
4) Hooked up with an over-tanned, 15-years-older-than-me, divorced yoga instructor chick during my only visit to Westgate.
5) "You're welcome" for Steve Nash and Mike Smith, and I hold no grudge about Ladislav Nagy.
Welcome! I've also attended quite a bit of Gladiators games when I lived in the suburbs of the Atlanta. I went to high school in Duluth.

Blubba Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2012, 04:49 PM
Lawgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotesfordays View Post
welcome! we're a bit reversed, my number 1 is of course the coyotes but second is the oilers! i'm from edmonton (moved to az when I was 4) so I get weather updates from the family...leave that coat in Canada, eh!?
Nice! The weather was pretty good this winter, but we got a crapload of snow this week I can't wait to enjoy some hot weather. My parents have a house in Surprise (but haven't retired yet) so we try and come as often as we can.

We're all season ticket holders in Edmonton, but go to as many Coyotes games as we can. I think my son has been to more Coyotes than Oilers games this year

I'm really hoping the team doesn't move; the arena is awesome, ticket prices are soooo reasonable and the team is great!

Old
04-08-2012, 05:23 PM
moosemeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck26 View Post
Stars fan will be moving to town next Spring, planning to actually be a Coyotes fan for the 78 games a year that don't involve Dallas visits. You'd better still have a team when I get there, because I'm not climbing aboard with the Suns or Cardinals and I'm on the fence about this whole "National league" baseball thing.

Reasons Why I'm Legit:
4) Hooked up with an over-tanned, 15-years-older-than-me, divorced yoga instructor chick from Scottsdale during my only visit to Westgate.
Sounds like a winner to me

Old
04-08-2012, 05:34 PM
LAIslanderFan

I'm a frustrated Islander fan living in LA. I go to Phoenix a couple of times a year and always make sure to catch a Coyote game.

As an Islander fan, I have a great deal of empathy for the fans in Phoenix. The Islanders can't seem to get a new building done and are often mentioned in relocation stories (sound familiar?). I've been pulling for the Coyotes this year to make it to the playoffs and beyond in the hopes that a good run will keep the team in Phoenix, where I believe they belong. The fact that the Islanders only play the Coyotes twice a year at most, makes it impossible to build up any animosity towards the team or their fans.

So, I'm on the Coyote bandwagon this playoff season. Go beat Chicago and good luck for the rest of the playoffs.

LAIslanderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2012, 06:47 PM
AZcoyotes
So... Now what?

Updated OP with Bandwagon avys

Old
04-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Sirquacksalot
Ragnarok