HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kings fan coming to say.....

Closed Thread

Old
05-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Hatter
All about the Bob

vCash: 500
Kings fan coming to say.....

Good luck guys. I speak for many Kings fans that i talk to ( and being a family season ticket holder since 19 ****ing 83 I assure that is a LOT) when I say good luck and no matter the outcome we will be rooting for Kings or Yotes in the SCF. You guys have a really nice team and most wish you only the best regardeless of the outcome of this series.

that said... let's get it on and good luck

Old
05-11-2012, 02:35 PM
zz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
no matter the outcome we will be rooting for Kings or Yotes in the SCF
Same here. And I hope this series goes the distance (unless the Yotes sweep of course ) and starts a long rivalry between both teams.

Old
05-11-2012, 02:36 PM
awfulwaffle

Screw that, I want this series to go by fast. I don't want any injuries, suspensions, and other crap that has been going on. I want to destroy the Kings, and be rested for the finals!

Old
05-11-2012, 04:40 PM
moosemeister

Glad the kings fans have class even though we are in the same division.

Best of luck to you all as well. I can almost say that most coyotes fans will be rooting for LA if they happen to beat us.

That said, I hope that doesn't happen.

Best of luck!

Old
05-11-2012, 04:50 PM
middlebrook

Quote:
Good luck guys. I speak for many Kings fans that i talk to ( and being a family season ticket holder since 19 ****ing 83 I assure that is a LOT) when I say good luck and no matter the outcome we will be rooting for Kings or Yotes in the SCF. You guys have a really nice team and most wish you only the best regardeless of the outcome of this series.

that said... let's get it on and good luck
I live in Orange County and have to say the Kings fans out here are pretty cool saying they will be going for the Yotes if we win. I feel the same way as well, I hope that's not the case but if it happens I'll be cheering for the King's all the way.

Old
05-11-2012, 05:47 PM
0point1
Sharks=cupYotes=McDa

vCash: 1387
Quote:
no matter the outcome we will be rooting for Kings or Yotes in the SCF.
I feel the same way as well. A Pacific team needs to take the cup this year.

Old
05-11-2012, 05:54 PM
TickleMeYandle
Not so fast,

I agree, whoever takes this round is who I want to see take the Cup.

Even though there has been some bad blood between the two teams, I can't hate a team too much if they've contributed great things (Doughty face, pancake jokes) to the play-offs.

Plus, I love that they have trolled everyone else in these playoffs, just like the Coyotes have.

Old
05-11-2012, 06:57 PM
TeamTippett
Formally TeamTurris

Not to get OT but I'm really hoping I'm not going to hate Kings fans after this like I do BlackHawks fans now. Playoffs bring out the worst in people.

Old
05-11-2012, 10:31 PM
fyrescorp

I think if either fan base can ignore the obvious trolls then it should be OK. I hope my Kings take this series and I know I'll be Pissed when they lose a couple of games (hopefully only 1-2)
I was at the 2/21 shootout game where the Kings gave up a 3 goal lead and the people there were totally cool ( unlike San Jose). It really was an enjoyable experience. I especially liked the $20 valet parking!
I started reading HF because the frequent posters seemed to be very knowledgeable but, boy, this playoff run brings out the "idiot" in some people.
Anyways, good luck and here's hoping for a great series with no injuries. Now that that **** Raffi Torres is out it will make it much easier to root for the WC no matter how this series ends

Old
05-12-2012, 11:09 AM
BigBrown
They did it again!

Hey guys, I'm hoping for a clean and hard fought series, that we really develop a proper rivalry and the Coyotes stay in Phoenix for a long time

It's a great time to be a fan of either team! And yes don't let the trolls get to you (they're usually quite easy to spot), there are great fans on both sides.

Closed Thread