HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

ECF- Game One- Your New Jersey Devils @ New York Rangers 8 PM ET

Closed Thread

Old
05-14-2012, 08:39 AM
Semak

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyk9 View Post
Beat me to it!

Old
05-14-2012, 08:40 AM
MartyOwns
NYRB!!!2013********33333

vCash: 500
anddddd lo..

tonight, the devils hockey squad will engage the new york rangersteins in a game of stanley cup playoff hockey. the devils have found their groove recently, by following their ‘strike vulcanized rubber betwixt the goaltender’s legs and into the twine using birchsticks’ attack plan. the rangersteins have had success too, simply by moving their bench in front of their goaltender. the ultimate challenge will be for the devils hockey players to strike the puck in such a way that it goes through the rangersteins’ players, trainers, and front office and behind goaltender henrik lundqvist.

ah, henrik lundqvist. never before has a king been announced before winning hardware of any sport in the league he plays. he has had so much success blocking vulcanized rubber from his nethole. his presence in the blue paint reminds one of a basketball jammed into a dixie cup. in order to succeed, we must be sure we obtain goalscores. we must be sure we shoulderthump their defense. but most importantly, we must be sure we put on the correct skates. for if bryce salvador puts on ryan carter’s skates, he will find it difficult to mobilize. this could easily be the downfall of the new jersey devilplayers.

lets go, devils of new jersey. lets win game one. lets move on to glory. but, most importantly, everyone wear your own skates! everyone wear the left skate on the left foot and the right skate on the right foot! don’t forget the basics! ice skate! shoulderthump! goalscore!

Old
05-14-2012, 08:40 AM
Zajacs Bowl Cut
Nova Nation

who cares what Rupp has to say

he plays 5 minutes a night

Old
05-14-2012, 08:41 AM
Lou's Koolaid
I live here

vCash: 78
Rangers in 5!

Old
Status Quo*

vCash: 50

More of this Henny!

Old
Marv4Life
Worth billions...

The refs are gonna try to screw us any chance they get but ya gotta work through it. Just try to stay out of the box. Keep up the high tempo; they'll get worn out and their goalie can't stop everything.

MB30 has to step up and prove the critics wrong, because I have not been too impressed by this guy in this postseason other than 1 OT period.

Old
05-14-2012, 08:43 AM
MadDog172430
Sal Apologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeItVeryMuch View Post
Were playing divorced guys
(yeah)

Such a great movie.
Triceps, biceps, arseceps HARD

Old
Lou's Koolaid
I live here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyOwns View Post
anddddd lo..

tonight, the devils hockey squad will engage the new york rangersteins in a game of stanley cup playoff hockey. the devils have found their groove recently, by following their ‘strike vulcanized rubber betwixt the goaltender’s legs and into the twine using birchsticks’ attack plan. the rangersteins have had success too, simply by moving their bench in front of their goaltender. the ultimate challenge will be for the devils hockey players to strike the puck in such a way that it goes through the rangersteins’ players, trainers, and front office and behind goaltender henrik lundqvist.

ah, henrik lundqvist. never before has a king been announced before winning hardware of any sport in the league he plays. he has had so much success blocking vulcanized rubber from his nethole. his presence in the blue paint reminds one of a basketball jammed into a dixie cup. in order to succeed, we must be sure we obtain goalscores. we must be sure we shoulderthump their defense. but most importantly, we must be sure we put on the correct skates. for if bryce salvador puts on ryan carter’s skates, he will find it difficult to mobilize. this could easily be the downfall of the new jersey devilplayers.

lets go, devils of new jersey. lets win game one. lets move on to glory. but, most importantly, everyone wear your own skates! everyone wear the left skate on the left foot and the right skate on the right foot! don’t forget the basics! ice skate! shoulderthump! goalscore!

Old
cj225
Work in Progress...

Send a message via AIM to cj225
We could have our whole team in the box and the Rangers still wouldn't be able to score on the PP.

Old
05-14-2012, 08:47 AM
selyar
Need cupcakes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollvalchuk17 View Post

More of this Henny!
nice shoulderthump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyOwns View Post
anddddd lo..

i look forward to these.

Old
05-14-2012, 08:48 AM
Richer's Ghost
Global Moderator
So who's playing C?

vCash: 313

Quote:
simply by moving their bench in front of their goaltender
awesome.

Old
05-14-2012, 08:50 AM
Semak

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richer's Ghost View Post
Thumbs up buddy! Try that on Raymond Blvd. I'll see you there!

Old
05-14-2012, 08:55 AM
MartyOwns
NYRB!!!2013********33333

Old
onefatsurfer
I speak in code

Those blue jerseys and tee shirts are so ugly, they literally make me sick to my stomach. Suck it, Rangers.

LETS GO DEVILS!!! Don't let up, and when they go down to block your shots, blast as hard as you can and break some bones. No mercy.

Old
Status Quo*

Down to $148 on stubhub for tonights game if anyone wants to go to the game tonight.

Old
05-14-2012, 08:58 AM
Lou's Koolaid
I live here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollvalchuk17 View Post
Down to $148 on stubhub for tonights game if anyone wants to go to the game tonight.
I just might do that.

Old
05-14-2012, 08:59 AM
Baggy Spandex
The Nightman Cometh

You're welcome for that gift of a Cup engraving Mike.

Old
05-14-2012, 09:02 AM
Dr Grant

Send a message via MSN to Dr Grant
http://watch.tsn.ca/featured/#clip678193

Old
05-14-2012, 09:03 AM
Status Quo*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou's Koolaid View Post
I just might do that.
This is when I miss my old job a lot. I would have been all over that in a second.

Old
05-14-2012, 09:05 AM
battlingBard56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Grant View Post
Rupp on TSN: "I remember being on the other side of this rivalry and looking up at our crowd and seeing more Blue jerseys than red..." Go suck a **** Mike.
Mike Rupp taking a page out of the Rangers classless standards I see. You don't take shots at another teams fan base no matter who you play for. That arrogant dick.

Old
05-14-2012, 09:08 AM
manilaNJ
Optimism: Unwavering

Mike Rupp is an irrelevant fourth liner on a team that is about to get embarrassed by the Devils. And that's about as much as I feel like saying about Rupp, about as much that's worth it, too.

Old
05-14-2012, 09:09 AM
kyle evs48
No words needed

I really don't want to wait 10 more hours

Old
05-14-2012, 09:10 AM
Nick0930

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Grant View Post
Rupp on TSN: "I remember being on the other side of this rivalry and looking up at our crowd and seeing more Blue jerseys than red..." Go suck a **** Mike.
He sounds like a Rangers spectator. Actually, with all the time he spends on the bench, he pretty much is.

Old
05-14-2012, 09:11 AM
Sir Fenwick Corsi
N U M B E R S

Haha, Mike Rupp, you scrub piece of ****. I swear to Christ, I'd literally pay good money to see this mofo get leveld at center ice. There are no words to express how much I despise him. He is such a poser.

I'm telling you, this man, without question, is the biggest j/o to ever have played and left this team. And the kicker is that he is absolute garbage when it comes to playing hockey. Fringe 4th liner and he runs his mouth like this?

Mike Rupp - takes runs at former teammates. Mike Rupp - rips the organization, and now it's fans, every chance he gets because he "was not used properly"

It just blows my mind that such an insignificant worthless 4th liner, AT BEST, has the stones to run his mouth the way he does. It is very rare to not hear former players and employees of this team go out of their way to say how they were treated professionaly and taken care of. But Mike Rupp is above this.

Old
05-14-2012, 09:11 AM
Fayne Staley
Dr. Evil

rupp should stick to dressing up like a woman and mocking jagr

Closed Thread